Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
You mean the video?

It's not in the update??
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

Hema, you are right in that sense it gives our dear Santo a chance to save the day.. but i am mad at DM and also feeling sad for him.. but more than him, i feel bad for Hiten.. DM's behaviour has only made all his suspicions all the more stronger..!!

really hope something is done about this.. but i am sure Hiten has not done anything wrong.. you can tell by his expressions..

terrifying thursday it was but i have to say more than that, it was a terrific/terrible emotional roller coaster ride..!!

Neeti, i don't think they can take back the case.. as the whole thing has now become a huge issue for the whole village.. so their own decision is not going to change anything, i feel.. let's see..

Sanam I m just guessing i m t seeing wat santu or nanaji can do ,..but surely after today Epi DM will not  be able to do anything....It;s now Santu will do sumthing..and rather i say she have to do sumthing
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks Sukhs sooo much for the update , but I was chocked after reading it and especially the part concerning the verdict . I did not watch the episode yet but I can imagin  DM's sadness and sorrow  and I'm so sad and sorrow too for the father , the son and santu 😭 , mahyavanshy's family will eat her alive 😈.
I wish she will find the solution but I have to stop expectations because Ekta ji always finds other way than what we expect so I will just wait monday ( I don't know how I will find patience for that ) and watch what will happen 😔  
Edited by tunisian - 15 years ago
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ mombs ji - loved your line that you have faith in chokri.. i'm sure it'll be Santo to the rescue for sure..

@ Neeti - yeah, that is for sure.. Santo HAS to.. lol.. well, she'd better.. it is her little sis that has caused this whole mess.. (yep, i hold Mongi at fault).. what was the need to yell it off to the whole village..?

@ Manel - you will love the episode.. very very emotional one, this is..
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ mombs ji - loved your line that you have faith in chokri.. i'm sure it'll be Santo to the rescue for sure..

@ Neeti - yeah, that is for sure.. Santo HAS to.. lol.. well, she'd better.. it is her little sis that has caused this whole mess.. (yep, i hold Mongi at fault).. what was the need to yell it off to the whole village..?

yes Sanam I'm definetly sure about that but I can't watch it today It will be tomorrow or saturday inchallah
even I'm sure I wont be able to watch DM's sadness
xjawanidiwanix thumbnail

Mongi is just a child. She really loved Mauvdi and she doesn't know/understand that Hiten is DM's son and what that means to Santo's life. So I think it'll be a little unfair to blame her.

One question...
Did Rohit Roy direct this episode? If so then I'm really impressed, cuz I was kinda worried if he could pull it off. But this episode was wonderful.
I can't wait till Monday. 😲
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: xjawanidiwanix

Mongi is just a child. She really loved Mauvdi and she doesn't know/understand that Hiten is DM's son and what that means to Santo's life. So I think it'll be a little unfair to blame her.

One question...
Did Rohit Roy direct this episode? If so then I'm really impressed, cuz I was kinda worried if he could pull it off. But this episode was wonderful.
I can't wait till Monday. 😲

hey and welcome to the forum.. i am sanam, btw.. 😊  lol, yeah, i knoww.. but i just find her behaviour very irritating sometimes.. what to do..

yes, Sukhi had confirmed it.. it is directed by him..  yep, it was awesome.. 😃

well, she does know that it is DM's son because when Nanaji is buring it, he mentions that 'maalik ke beton mein se kisi ne'..  i just think she always ends up causing a lot of trouble.. lol..
xjawanidiwanix thumbnail
Ey Sanam. Im priya.
I understand what you feel. I was also a little mad when she told everyone. But I think she is so young that  all she cares  about is  finding  the  one who  killed  her ' mother' .  She doesnt think about the  consequences.
But hey, this should have happened.  Cuz  now Santo has a chance to do something really smart and brave. And then everyone is gonna love her including DM hihi
pksanam thumbnail
hi priya.. it's great to have you here.. yes, i guess it does give a chance for our dear Santo.. still emotions were flowing high when i just saw the episode.. LOL.. Mongi has caused a lot of trouble no doubt.. she could've just confronted Nanaji too naa, but no, she had to tell the whole village..

p.s.  introduce yourself in our slambook introductions so we can officially welcome you.. lol....  😊