Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thnks Sukhi for The Update:)

Today Epsidoe is an Emotional One .. A Shocked for all of us:)
Well i think as everybody is shocked +DM also shattered after declaring the Punishment..
Now Santu will take this case back or santu +Nanaji will find out the whole truth.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well Hema,

I wouldnt say that it was not terrific- it was beyond terrific where emotions and performances are concerned .. but yes it was terrifying to the core .. DM has truly gotten carried away this time around .., Santo is going to restore some sanity !
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thanks Sukhi for the update. Instead of a terrific Thursday it has turned out to be a terrifying Thursday - DM ne seedhe phaansi ke saza suna di.

I think it is going to be Santu who is going to wonder what could have happened in the time between Mongi leaving the spot and the villagers finding Mongi dead. Or she will come upon something. If these issues would have been dealt with today then there would be no role for Santu to play in saving Hiten's neck from the noose.

Yah Me too think the same thing now Santu will have to cum forward..
She can Save the Hiten is two ways either find out wat happen at tht time..
and Secondly Take this Case Back ,and tell every1 tht Cow too mar gai ..and we dont have enough proof to say tht Hiten is the culprit ..czo itself they dint showed tht even said anything tht wat happendd at tht time
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hema, you are right in that sense it gives our dear Santo a chance to save the day.. but i am mad at DM and also feeling sad for him.. but more than him, i feel bad for Hiten.. DM's behaviour has only made all his suspicions all the more stronger..!!

really hope something is done about this.. but i am sure Hiten has not done anything wrong.. you can tell by his expressions..

terrifying thursday it was but i have to say more than that, it was a terrific/terrible emotional roller coaster ride..!!

Neeti, i don't think they can take back the case.. as the whole thing has now become a huge issue for the whole village.. so their own decision is not going to change anything, i feel.. let's see..
Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Yes it does give Santo a golden chance to make everything right .. I just dont want this track to end in such a way that Santo ends up wronging her mawdi indirectly .. I am mad at DM too but I dont exactly hate him .. as a malik, he had to take a decision .. and if you look at it dispassionately, there was nothing that said Hiten is innocent .. heck even he did not try to clarify!
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi that irony of the situation is that here DM is all powerful, his word is the law, but he has absolutely no one on his side.. not one single person.. Not even santu coz she is not emotionally mature enough to handle such a situation.. In the course of time she will become his companion, his strength.. But untill then DM is just so lonely.. That is what makes me more sad and less mad at him... Hiten is not at fault here, his only crime is that he dint stand up for himself.. He tried to, but when he was over ruled, his pride took over.. So he dint bother.. That was his only fault...

I'm sure on Monday I'm going to be weeping buckets..  If a preview had me soo emotional, i can just imagine how powerful the real deal will be...
MrsMahyavanshi thumbnail
O teri...aye ki hogaya :o

Shukriya Sukhi ji for the episode update...Viraaht nu te phar kay ulta latkaan da dil karda mera kadi. Grrr!
ronitfan thumbnail
Virat ka irada ghatiya-si!

Mainnu pata hai .. but anyways .. thanks for liking the update!
Looking forward to your comments ..
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Suks for the awesome update. 

Title...noose!! I sure hope not...Santo will come to the rescue.  I have faith in the chokri!

Hiten was about to say something in his defense but the crowd pounced on him.  Why did DM not inisist that he speak up.

I feel sorry for DM more than Hiten.  DM is just carrying out justice as part of panchayat.  He is not a father standing up there.  But he hurts like a father as he dishes out the sentence.  But Hiten, he doesn't speak up coz he is too proud and his ego takes over. Gawd!  He doesn't see how this hurts his father.

Awwww....DM breaks down.  That's just too sad.  Hope the family witnesses it and feels for him.  Someone has to be on his side.  Santo is not allowed in the house so she won't see it.   She'll feel it though.  She will do something for sure.
Edited by mombasa00 - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Mombs .. thanks re ..

IT was a super duper episode .. I agree with you .. I am madder at DM than I am at Hiten but I feel all the more sorry for DM than I feel for Hiten ..

DM did give Hiten a final chance to clarify his actions .. and when he refused, DM acted just like a normal judge/panch would have acted .. Hiten should have realized earlier that it was wrong to expect his father in the panch standing in front of him ..