Frequent Posters

amtul2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
love them plzzzzz continue
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

OMG Tamanna, WOW! what an intriguing concept! i love it! just read both ur parts together! its so fresh, and so creative! ive never read an FF of this sort! the prelude had me in goosebumps all over! phew! i cant wait to see what happens! i love how you gave us a clip of arohi's flashback moment...that was such a good idea! it makes it more real, like watching it unfold on T.V ----ohhhhh! i cant wait to see how this marriage thing goes between them...this FF would mean that you;ll be the first to show us Arjun and Arohi as a married couple! i cant waitttt! and i love that we get to know exactly what everyone's feeling and thinking! great work! im hooked...hehe! cant wait for u to update next! take care!

fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow wow wow wow

This is the first time i am reading ur FF and its mind blowing
Absolutely love it...

Keep it up and please update soon.
Thanx
xx
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey I just love this FF, keep it up and please update soon,
cant wait 4 next part
thanks
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Tammana lovely concept n very well written... really liked ur style... Plzz continue soon n do add me onto ur PM list.... I'm already enjoying ur FF.. god cant wait linger to knw wht happens next....
Shu2121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 itzz rly good :) cont soon so  sad they both  died :(  buh their born agani :)
amtul2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plzzzzzz continue sooooooon
T@m@n@ thumbnail
Thank you Guys!!! Here's next chapter!! Sorry if short!!!

Part 3:

We sat together in the swing. I had personally got this from Shimla, I loved it and it had so many memories.
But now, I was nervous. I never thought I would marry Arjun. Well, things were not sure yet, but deep down, my heart had already made it's decision. I don't deny that I didn't like him, but there was something in him that atracted me towards him. He was a kind of a person I had never seen. Suddenly, I had the urge to talk to him.
'Hi.'
'Umm...Hi.'
'Shocked?'
'Ummm...Honestly Yes and it was planned, I didn't know about this.'
'Oh, That's worse than me. I came to know this morning.'
'So you knew... that it was...me?'
'Ummm...no'
'Shall we go down?'
'You don't mind?'
'Not in the slightest, We're getting too nervous here.'

We got up and went down. Aunty and Uncle were preparing to leave and it looked like they were only waiting for Arjun. In a few moments, we shared Goodbye's and they left.
My mother turned to me and I knew what she was going to ask.
'Do you like him?'

I kept quiet. After talking him, I knew he was the one for me. I never sat in silence with anybody, but the silence that we shared was enough to tell me that he was special to me. I blushed and ran upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

Arjun had kept quiet the whole ride to home, it was beginning to worry me. I stole a glance towards Purvi, she too was looking Arjun with concerned eyes. When we reached home, I decided to confront him.
'Arjun, Am I your friend?'
'Yes Dad.'
'Then shout at me, tell me that we cheated you in coming there.'
'Why should I do that?'
'Then why aren't you saying anything Arjun?'
'I was about to say a thing.'
'And it is?'
'Thank you.'
'Thank you?'
'Yup.'

Arjun left the hall as I stood there, apparently baffled by his response.
'Purvi, Has Arjun got mad?'

My mind was going crazy, what had happened between Arjun and Arohi? or was it that my son was ultimately getting mad of loneliness that I gave him a little company and he gave me a simple thank you. My God.
'He isn't getting mad Salil, he's falling in love.'

Whatever Purvi told, it stuck a cord in my head. Infact, I had fallen in love with Purvi from a slap. Now, I was going to talk to him.
'Salil, go talk to him and don't get too angry just because he didn't tell you. He probably doen't know it till now.'

Purvi proceeded to our room to get changed and I made my way towards Arjun's room.

tanvikappor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing as usual!!! :) do continue soon! been waiting for this one for soooo long!👏
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
awww thats sweet, i love the relationship between Sali and Arjun not the typical father son relationship but they are friends which is nice