Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

OMG...tamanna.....

ur soo gud at it,.....

nd u'll updt is on an almost regualr tym period which is soo gud!!

im soo glad yaar....dis FF rox!!!! plz updt asap.... nd if....due 2 sum reason ur nt able 2 do so....do inform!!! LUV IT!
T@m@n@ thumbnail
Thank you everyone. Sorry for the delay, assignments and exams took me. Here's the next part. Hope you all like it:

Chapter 2:

As I sat with him, a feeling came inside her, a very new feeling. Never had I felt like this with a guy before. I had been a care-free person, going with the wind, but now when the assignment was coming to an end, I didn't want it to finish.
'Done! Thanks!'
'You're welcome'
'See you Arjun.'
'Bye!'
'Bye!'

I saw him leave in his car, I had really liked the way he worked. God, now she had to go home and get ready. Someone was coming to see her.
I took a taxi and headed home remembering it again. I was supossed to get married at this age and her parents, without telling her, had called the suitor home. I had recieved the news today, well, the main thing in which her parents shifted was her marriage.
Today, it was horror time.

After an hour, I was sitting in front of her would-be-in-laws. They liked her and when the parents like someone, it's impossible to change the decision. The guy hadn't come yet, his parents told he had some work and he would be reaching any time.
The bell rang, footsteps and...
'Arohi?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I said bye to Arohi, she looked sad but satisfied with the work. Turning at the gate, I parked the car and went inside. Upon reaching in the house, no one was there. Where would have they gone? As I saw the surroundings, my eyes fell upon a piece of paper.

Arjun,
We would like you to come here, high time you get married...

(Adress)

Mom and Dad

Wow, the best plan. I was out and they, avoiding any type of argument, did this. I felt impressed but annoyed too. They were my parents so I turned and rushed towards my room. Quickly changing into something suitable, I drove to the place.

As I knocked, I felt something as if I knew who she was, but before I could think more, the door opened and I went inside.
Going into the main hall, I saw her. Wait, the face was too familiar and before he could think anything, his lips formed her name.
'Arohi?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, Arohi looked up, surprise and shock mixed her expression. I looked at Purvi, our plan was so far working and very nicely. It happened yesterday, when he saw Arohi's photo in the album.

Flashback starts.

Purvi held an album full of photos for her Arjun. This was the most difficult job for parents as they had to find a girl for their son. As Salil saw Purvi pass the pages, his eyes fell on a very familiar face. He looked over at Purvi, her expression clearly stated shock. Slowly, he sat beside her.
'Salil...'
'It's nothing Purvi'
'But how's this posible?'
'The same way our son resembles Arjun'
'Do you want her to be or daughter-in-law?'
'Maybe.'
'I'll call the priest and fix a meeting.'
'Good.'

After 15 minutes, Purvi had a happy expression on her face. Arohi, her sister, was the person she was most close too and he owed Arohi one: she made Purvi move on.
'The girl's parents say tomorrow.'
'Perfect.'

He had a plan and he so knew it was going to work.

Flashback ends.

Salil saw Arjun and Arohi look at each other in surprise. They knew each other and this could mean two things: their meeting was good or it was worse than anything. Yet, he stood up and introduced them.
'My son Arjun and she's Arohi.'

He played it well and he could feel Purvi laughing on Arjun's expression, they were too original.
'Why don't Arjun and Arohi talk for some time?'

He saw thenm getting up and going towards the balcony. He crossed his fingers praying that the meeting should go well.

-Tamana

Edited by T@m@n@ - 15 years ago
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so well written! I like your style and the story so far!
thanks and keep writing 
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow tamana , mindblowing๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘
first part makes me cry ,arjuhi died ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
and d other 2 part was superb , good job
wait to another one , keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oooh so they're getting married ... good one, in the last birth they couldn't unit, and in this birth they get married soon after they meet lolz...

i c an't wait for the wedding bells, and obviously when they start remembering stuff ... Arohi seems to Remember bits ...

anyways great update

take care

yasmin
Luv101 thumbnail
hhhhmmmmmmmmmm excellent writing......
so
"baatein kuch ankahin si ansuni si hone lagi...."

waiting for next part
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wow tamanna!! amazingg updt!! keep it up! very well written!
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
wow great update thank you, cant wait to read more
1stFamily thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its a nce FF, plz updte soon !
latamehra thumbnail
Really, really good..!! Keep them coming๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š