FF: .:How far can love take you?:. Chapter 3: Pg 4

T@m@n@ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Here it is, hope you all like it:

As she took her last breath, she remembered every moment spent with him. Flashes of their meetings met her eyes and in a flash of a second, she was no more.

~~~~~~

He looked over at his father's face, it was unbearable. He received the news of her death and now, he knew he was dying. Seeing his father crouched over him, he felt anger, betrayal... How could he kill his beloved? Little did he knew he was paying his son in return. He looked over at her photo, took his last breath and passed out.

~~~~~~

A year later:

'Purvi, Purvi, Nothing's going to happen. Calm down.'
'Salil, first you calm down, I'm Ok'
'I'm scared.'
'Don't be, It's normal. I'll be back, very soon, with our child'

Saying so, Purvi left to the ICU as Salil sat on a bench waiting for the special moment which will change his life. That life which had drastically changed since last year when his best friend, his brother had died for his love. Sometimes he really thought, Purvi had changed after the incident when her sister also died with him, she had confessed that she had changed just because of her. Salil was in debt of Arohi, she has taught Purvi to move on with her life. Purvi also obliged and their love blossomed and now, they were going to become parents, a happy family. Yet, he always felt alone. Arjun had been everything for him, but he left him for his love. Love. That was it, it changed me and Purvi for the better, but destiny didn't play the same game twice. Arjun and Arohi had to leave the world for their love. Uncle had done wrong, but now nobody knew that the Punj's had ever existed. Sighing, it all came to one thing: How far can love take you? Sometimes to death or to life. His thoughts got interrupted as he heard his child crying. Now, he was a father.
Salil entered the room and saw Purvi smiling at him with the baby in her arms.
'Here, take your son'
'Son?'
'Yes Salil, it's a boy'
'Thank you Purvi, you've made it for me'
'I know, Do you want to name him....'
'Arjun, That's the name, Arjun'

-Tamana

Edited by T@m@n@ - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If this is an FF, Please Add FF in The Title !
So it wud be easier I Must say well written !
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow....great start!!👏👏...Arjun and Arohi died 😭😭
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
wowww great start please continue this ff
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh my god
already made me sad
arjun died for his love
very adorable
salil&purvi happy
do continue babes very adorable!

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
is this going to be a re-carnation type story, because i love reading stuff like that ....

anyways the first part was Brill!!!

take care

yasmin
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey sounds gud do continue
T@m@n@ thumbnail
Hey Guys, Thank you for the warm welcome. I've got 2 very imp. things to say:
1. I can't send Pm's.
2. I will update every weekend except holidays.

That's all, Here is the very first part. Hope you all like it!

Chapter 1:

20 years later

'Dad, I'm late and the lecturer is going to kill me and I'll be dead...'
'Shut up, You're early. Please check your watch' Salil said to his son.
Arjun checked his watch and his father was right, he was too early.
'Who changed my alarm clock?' asked Arjun
'I did. Don't I have the right to do it?' said Purvi as she placed breakfast on the table.
'You have' mumbled Arjun as he sat to eat his breakfast.
'Arjun, you're not enjoying life. You don't have friends and this is not life. Aproach them.'
'I can't'
'Why?'
'I don't like anyone.'
'No one?'
'No one'
'I don't know Arjun, you're rarely seen laughing around. 24 hours sticking around the library or the house.'
'I don't want to talk about this Dad, I shall leave now.'
'Bye'
'Bye'
'Bye'

Salil sighed, he was becoming as alone as his friend had been. He had been surprised that Arjun resembled him a lot, they both were mirror images. On the other hand, he couldn't help a nagging feeling in the back of his head: Had his friend returned back in the form of his son?

~~~~~~

Arjun sighed as he entered the library after class. It had been difficult today, he couldn't believe he hadn't taken any notes for today's lecture. He had been lost somewhere, for the first time lost. Yet, he wrote down the assignment and came to the library to check this book and take it for his work. As he looked over at the desk of the librarian, he saw the name of the book he wanted.
'Hello, Can I have this book?'
'Sorry, that girl has already taken it.'
'Another copy?'
'It's the only one.'
'Thank you!'

There, now he would have to ask a Girl to give him the book. It was so not his thing. Slowly, he proceeded towards her.
'Err...Hi'

That had been to difficult, he had never said Hi Hello to anyone. Slowly, the girl turned and Arjun saw her.

~~~~~~

I had shifted now from Shimla. Bombay was a big city but nothing like Shimla, yet you can't have everything in life. Today was my first day at collage and I got an assignment. For help, I went to the library and chose the book that would help me. As the librarian marked to book, I turned around and began seeing another ones. My eyes fell on a book named Business and Finance and what happened was totally out of control. As I saw the name, my eyes saw an image:

I don't know what that was nor I had time to think about it as I heard someone say Hi. Slowly, I turned.

~~~~~~

Arjun saw her and straight came to the point.
'Can I take that book for a day?'
'I'm so sorry, but I can't give it to you.'
'Why?'
'I need to do an assignment.'
'Me too.'
'By tomorrow?'
'Yes.'
'Shit!'

He watched her for a while, she was making a very weird expression as if cracking something up and suddenly, she smiled.
'So... let's do it together.'
'What?!'
'That's the most reasonable thing.'
'But...'
'Deal?'

Ajun thought for a moment, was he doing the right thing by doing this? Yet, he said it.
'Deal.'
'I'm Arohi Gupta.'
'Arjun Mittal.'

-Tamana
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesommmme;
can't wait for next part babes :)!
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail