Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

yeah Zee..nothing wrong in expressing...
each of us hav our opinions..& Siddi yaar wats wrong if she expressed it..
She's not against Aamna na..she likes her too ..
& whn u like someone..u hav the right to point out whr they go wrong..& Zee did the same..
as per the articles..if she felt Aamna was wrong..then k..its her view..chod do..no issues on this..
at the end of the day..along with Raj..she like Aamna too..

Unnati, I am RA-JODI fan and Rajeev's fan too, but I would even criticism Rajeev if he was in place of Aamna........

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: farislove

Unnati, I am RA-JODI fan and Rajeev's fan too, but I would even criticism Rajeev if he was in place of Aamna........

I understand yaar..thats fair..
sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
o my god plzzz guys stop discussing it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....after aftaba amna romours some mebers have no other thing to discuss..

Originally posted by: farislove

One more thing, why the media only blame Aftab for the breakup between Rajeev and Aamna?, Aamna is not a child that Aftab tells her I love you, then she got attract, she is the mainly to blame, not only Aftab............

n farislove who is saying that she is a child..and if u know it too then i think there is nothing left to discuss..as u have mentioned that she is not a child then u have to understand dear she knows what to do and waht to not..she knows who is perfect for her...she knows what to say ..she knows what to do with her life..dont tell that how shud she spend her life....i must say u r more concern abt her personal life than aamna and her mother hahahahaha😃
.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratz RAians for new FC

Great work Kashu just loved everything👏👏👏 Lovly creations😊
.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Varu dii thanks for sharing the artical and Amna pic and her look is great 😊
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well guyz i was not trying 2 create n e fight here but it's dishearted 2 see sch rude comments atleast i found it very rude..i dont have n e personal issues wid zee..i was just trying 2 Xplain tht comments shld not b made on some 1's character thts it...i equally love RA if n e 1 will say on Rajeev's character i'll say same things 2 her/him...i'm not against n e 1's POV ...nd zee if u felt bad then m sorry... Edited by Siddi - 15 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey siddi dear u dnt have 2 apologise at all!! u and zee both expressed ure views and thats it!!! i can understand u were hurt and thats why u sed wot u did and same with zee she expressed her feelings.....all i wanna say is we dnt knw wot is happening in their lives, at the end of the day we are tehre fans and we love them both equally, whether they end up 2gether or not its destiny, no one can change that!! neither rajeev is at fault neither aamna, its all destiny!! but we cnt say anything!! jisko jo maana hai woh maan le, who cares!!!....but for me i dnt believe this media crap!!...kal do articles aayi, aik woh gujrati waali aur aik aamna waali...now i wud much rather beleive wot aamna says rather than the gijrati one with no quotes!!! cleary aamna has talked about rajeev, if she was avoiding him she would avoid talking bout him 2!! simple as that!!!.....and she sed she is not dating aftab n admittied its all 4 publicity!! i'm not saying im right, i dnt knw, agen i can only think wot i wanna think but yes i beleive aamna more, n if she says she's not with aftab then 4 me she isn't!! and even if she is, i still will love RA pair always!! i dnt care anymore 2 be honest!!! nothing can wash away the love 4 RA in my heart ever, and 4 me they will always be 2gether!!!...so 4get all these controversies guys and just get back 2 reliving the precious moments we have of RA!!! kal ke liye hum aaj kyun upset horahe hain!! we still have so many moments 2 live 4!!!....thats all i wanna say guys!!!!....sorry if i hurt any1 in the process
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys i just went throughthe last few pages of the fc and was pretty disturbed guys we are here coz we loved ra as sk today they have moved on and things have changed in their lives so acc to me its best e leave their personal lives away frm this fc and only enjoy the magical world of fic created by them.
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

agreed with u completely jyothi!!! just leave evrythign 2 god and 4get it!!!....we are here bcoz we love RA and we have always spread love in this FC!! lets not change the atmoshpere bcoz weneva i cum it feels like im at home and i dnt want that 2 ever change...we all love and respect each other as well as RA here and lets keep it that way!!...jisko jo maana hai woh maan le and plzzz try n give views without hurting others and if u think it will hurt sum1 then avoid it!! its a request 2 u all!!!