Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
your translation was also good...

Just loved the two pics. 😆😆 loved the touching their shades

Hehe rajeev  of course more better...

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey i too have told him before... your costars think just like you...

the way they plan their career,
aamna sounds so like rajeev...
friends with someone for so long that you start to think like them...

similar too with priyanka and also shveta...

wish aamna all success for her film...😊

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@zee : i have been noticing since long time tht u try 2 bash aamna when ever u get the chance..how r u so sure the article is even true ?? y u alwys tried 2 show tht aamna is a low character girl..do u even have proof tht she is like dis?? i'm a fan of both Rajeev+Aamna if aamna is not an angel then afcorss rajeev is also not..if they were in any relation nd they broke up its their choice..why 2 interfere in their personal life??..its vry easy 2 write no offence after bashing ..if u r not liking aamna individually thts ur choice but there is no need to bash her like dis nd after to say this i dont want hurt n e 1..coz u knw these things will hurt aamna's fans ..if u really dont want 2 hurt then dont bash her like dis its a request..if aloo chaat gets flop or aamna gets flop in B'wood its her destiny.. Edited by Siddi - 15 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Siddi

@zee : i have been noticing since long time tht u try 2 bash aamna when ever u get the chance..how r u so sure the article is even true ?? y u alwys tried 2 show tht aamna is a low character girl..do u even have proof tht she is like dis?? i'm a fan of both Rajeev+Aamna if aamna is not an angel then afcorss rajeev is also not..if they were in any relation nd they broke up its their choice..why 2 interfere in their personal life??..its vry easy 2 write no offence after bashing ..if u r not liking aamna individually thts ur choice but there is no need to bash her like dis nd after to say this i dont want hurt n e 1..coz u knw these things will hurt aamna's fans ..if u really dont want 2 hurt then dont bash her like dis its a request..if aloo chaat gets flop or aamna gets flop in B'wood its her destiny..

I am not bashing her, I am sorry if u felt hurt, I wrote my POV, being a fan of someone doesn't mean that this person never do mistakes, coz all human beings do mistakes.........
I gave my POV regarding the article, if u feel so, then I am sorry, but I think everybody's POV should be respected, without ofcourse crossing the limit............

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: yazh1

Hey i too have told him before... your costars think just like you...

the way they plan their career,
aamna sounds so like rajeev...
friends with someone for so long that you start to think like them...

similar too with priyanka and also shveta...

wish aamna all success for her film...😊

I don't agree with u here, in the acting career Rajeev might be kind of similar with Aamna in many things, but not completly, about Shveta and Priyanka I would not discuss them here, as we r not allowed, but I would only comment in ur post that there is no similarity at all...........

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
-SMay31- thumbnail
^^did i said aamna can NEVER do mistakes did i?? i said if aamna is not an angel then afcorss rajeev is also not..its mean both can do mistakes both can do all the bad things which a normal person can do..ya POV shld b respected unless or untill its not so harsh nd rude dear..

^^did i said aamna can NEVER do mistakes did i?? i said if aamna is not an angel then afcorss rajeev is also not..its mean both can do mistakes both can do all the bad things which a normal person can do..ya POV shld b respected unless or untill its not so harsh nd rude dear..

I don't find anything rude in what I said, I can too say the same a bout Rajeev when it needed, but I refer to the article, not only one, but many, one can be wrong, but not all............

I think people should accept the negative sides as well they accept the good sides............

-SMay31- thumbnail
^^who told u tht m not accepting her neagtives sides??..i'll accept her neagtives sides as well coz m not a blind fan afcorss after i'll get Proofs..nd as a common ppl we never can find out what is the REAL face of n e celebrity..

^^who told u tht m not accepting her neagtives sides??..i'll accept her neagtives sides as well coz m not a blind fan afcorss after i'll get Proofs..nd as a common ppl we never can find out what is the REAL face of n e celebrity..

Did any of the actors til date come on public with proofs?, no, coz they don't feel it's necessery to let anyone to interfer in their personal lives, which I think is right, but in same time, I feel no need to pretend something else while they r doing something else.............

-SMay31- thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

Did any of the actors til date come on public with proofs?, no, coz they don't feel it's necessery to let anyone to interfer in their personal lives, which I think is right, but in same time, I feel no need to pretend something else while they r doing something else.............

U know aamna personally tht u r saying wid so mch confident tht she is changed nd all..?? Ppl gets change as they becum more mature its not mean tht they r pretending..