Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

@Suro: Thanks for the video.........

@Everybody: Friends, does anyone knows Gujrati?, can u please translate the article in the link below to English?, as it has Rajeev and has Aamna's pic below Aftab's pic, so it's related to RA-JODI........

Link:

-Aarti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ unnati gr8  vm very nice...
@suri thnx fr the link

goodkashish thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

@Suro: Thanks for the video.........

@Everybody: Friends, does anyone knows Gujrati?, can u please translate the article in the link below to English?, as it has Rajeev and has Aamna's pic below Aftab's pic, so it's related to RA-JODI........

Link:

ok i did it for everyone.......ple forgive me if  i made mistakes.........

Aaftab is the reason behind breakup of RA

Sometimes it relly hurts when some one who you love, left you just like that and it happened to the actor who entered in the bollywood from TV industry with film Aamir. Rajeev was very famous in young girls from his first big role as Sujal in KTH. From KTH, Its been so many rumors about Rajeev and Aamna real life romance but they always denied it saying they have some special relation.

When aamna took the steps behind rajeev leaving TV for bollywood with aloo chat movie, the RA jodi is completely destroyed for TV lovers for forever. The reason behind their break up is aaftab the costar of aamna's movie and he took aamna from rajeev.

To understand the triangle love between Rajeev, Aamna and Aftab, we first need to understand the relation between Rajeev and aamna. Rajeev and aamna are very close to each other from KTH but they never accept their relation in public. Rajeev and Aamna always pretend to be best friends in the media. They always talk about their friendship but it was clearly visible to see their love relation for each other. Rajeev and aamna were always found in late night movie shows and parties with each other in old days. When Rajeev left TV with refusing the high amount of money offer for serials bcoz he was looking for good script for film and he deicided to stay at home. Aamna was the one who supported Rajeev in this period of time. When Rajeev sign the Aamir, aamna was the only one so happy for Rajeev.

Aamir was the one of kind movie that only certain audience can like but everyone praise him as Aamir. When the film was complete, the only viewer that wasn't related to film was aamna and she saw the movie first with him. Rajeev put a special show just for aamna. And when the film was eneed, in the happiness, she just hugges Rajeev. With the release of Aamir, RA relation was going great but when Aamir reached the top level of success their relation was unsuccessful

The close friends of Rajeev and Aamna say that the dream of becoming bollywood stars have killed their relation. We don't know the reason of their break up but it all started after the success of aamir. After aamir, Rajeev was busy in signing his second fim peter gaya kaam se. he was so involed in his work and never get time to look after aamna. It was in old days that they spend hours together everyday but now they don't meet each other for months and even they don't even get time to call each other.

In this circumstances, aamna started her film aloo chat. This was the main turning point of their relation. Robby garewal the director of the film first sign ruslan mumtaz for the film but later he changed his mind and signed aaftab. The shooting began in Delhi, Aamna was away from Rajeev and aaftab was in state of where his break up with yana gupta put them together. In this period of the time, aamna and aaftab get attracted to each other and their relation started. After delhi shooting, aamna has been seen several times on aaftab's bandra apartment. They try to his their new relation but love can be never hide.

Rajeev gets to know about the relation of aaftab and aamna but he ignored it as he thought as a rumor. In this rumor time, the personal pics of aamna and aaftab get into public and which broke Rajeev's heart completely. The closest friend of Rajeev says that aamna was in relation with Rajeev and aaftab at the same time and that's why aamna is afraid to show her face to Rajeev. To deliver the news that she wants to end her relation with Rajeev to rajeev, aamna personally gave personal pics of her and aaftab to media. The pics was taken when aamna went to LA to meet aaftab to surprise him on his birthday while he was on shooting for acid factory.

After all this pics and rumor, aamna never tried to call Rajeev to clear all the doubts  and thatbroke Rajeev completely from inside. On the diwali party, the comman friend of Rajeev and aamna invited both of them. Rajeev reached on time and when he found out that she is coming he was feeling so awkward in the party but aamna took a step and called that she has food poisoining and didn't come to party. The reason she didn't want to come was she doesn't want to face Rajeev.

On current situation, one of the comman friend of them says, aamna is been saying that she is calling Rajeev and been into their friendship but she never called him. There is no contact between them. Aamna is so much into relation with aaftab and she doesn't want to end it in her lifetime. On the other she doesn't want people to blame on her for breakup bcoz she wants to maintain her clean and decent image in the media. That's why she doesn't accept the break up with Rajeev in public. Aamna is waiting for her movie release and after that she will be more open to media about her break up and relation.

Varallikka thumbnail

Aamna in confession mode

16 Mar 2009, 0000 hrs IST, SARAH SALVADORE

'My link-up with Aftab is only
Aamna Sharif
for publicity'

It's been a long time since your last show on the small screen...

Films were my final destination. I capitalised on the show's exposure, took a well-deserved break, went through a lot of scripts before zeroing in on my upcoming venture.

So, you consciously shunned the limelight?

Though the show earned me popularity, I realised that the audience wouldn't pay to see me in films if they got a dose of me five days a week on the small screen. I wanted them to forget me and my character (Kashish) before I made my filmi debut.

But the promos show a salwaar kameez-clad Aamna, a la your show's character Kashish...

I am not trying to carry forward my show's image. In the film, I play a Muslim girl, hence I have to be clad in salwar kameez. There are no two ways about it. But in spite of that, I've tried to be creative in my wardrobe. I want the janta to see an Aamna Shariff film and not a Kashish film.

You sound a lot like your "good friend" Rajeev Khandelwal...

Really? I think Rajeev has done a great job in Aamir. People tried discouraging him, but he proved everybody wrong. I'm very happy with his success.

Rajeev arranged for a special screening of Aamir for you...

He did. And I went for it too. I don't care much about rumours.

With Rajeev's and Prachi's films becoming huge hits, is the pressure on you building up?

Rajeev and Prachi have done great for themselves. Many say that TV actors can't be successful in films, but Prachi and Rajeev have proved them wrong. In a way, their success has taken the pressure off me. People are now more receptive towards actors, irrespective of the background they come from. Many advised me against films. But Rajeev and Prachi's success stories have boosted my confidence.

It's an open secret that Ekta Kapoor will go to any length to help her blue-eyed boy or girl, like she did for Prachi. You were Ekta's blue-eyed girl once ...

I don't know about Prachi, but I was never Ekta's blue-eyed girl. We shared a very professional relationship. Once the show went off air, we stopped working together in a professional capacity.

Are you and Aftab too working in a professional capacity?

It generally happens that before any release, the lead pair is linked. My link-up with Aftab is only for publicity. I come from a conservative Muslim background. Earlier, my family would be upset with such news. But now, they've learnt to take it with a pinch of salt.

Edited by varallika - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: goodkashish

ok i did it for everyone.......ple forgive me if  i made mistakes.........

Aaftab is the reason behind breakup of RA

Sometimes it relly hurts when some one who you love, left you just like that and it happened to the actor who entered in the bollywood from TV industry with film Aamir. Rajeev was very famous in young girls from his first big role as Sujal in KTH. From KTH, Its been so many rumors about Rajeev and Aamna real life romance but they always denied it saying they have some special relation.

When aamna took the steps behind rajeev leaving TV for bollywood with aloo chat movie, the RA jodi is completely destroyed for TV lovers for forever. The reason behind their break up is aaftab the costar of aamna's movie and he took aamna from rajeev.

To understand the triangle love between Rajeev, Aamna and Aftab, we first need to understand the relation between Rajeev and aamna. Rajeev and aamna are very close to each other from KTH but they never accept their relation in public. Rajeev and Aamna always pretend to be best friends in the media. They always talk about their friendship but it was clearly visible to see their love relation for each other. Rajeev and aamna were always found in late night movie shows and parties with each other in old days. When Rajeev left TV with refusing the high amount of money offer for serials bcoz he was looking for good script for film and he deicided to stay at home. Aamna was the one who supported Rajeev in this period of time. When Rajeev sign the Aamir, aamna was the only one so happy for Rajeev.

Aamir was the one of kind movie that only certain audience can like but everyone praise him as Aamir. When the film was complete, the only viewer that wasn't related to film was aamna and she saw the movie first with him. Rajeev put a special show just for aamna. And when the film was eneed, in the happiness, she just hugges Rajeev. With the release of Aamir, RA relation was going great but when Aamir reached the top level of success their relation was unsuccessful

The close friends of Rajeev and Aamna say that the dream of becoming bollywood stars have killed their relation. We don't know the reason of their break up but it all started after the success of aamir. After aamir, Rajeev was busy in signing his second fim peter gaya kaam se. he was so involed in his work and never get time to look after aamna. It was in old days that they spend hours together everyday but now they don't meet each other for months and even they don't even get time to call each other.

In this circumstances, aamna started her film aloo chat. This was the main turning point of their relation. Robby garewal the director of the film first sign ruslan mumtaz for the film but later he changed his mind and signed aaftab. The shooting began in Delhi, Aamna was away from Rajeev and aaftab was in state of where his break up with yana gupta put them together. In this period of the time, aamna and aaftab get attracted to each other and their relation started. After delhi shooting, aamna has been seen several times on aaftab's bandra apartment. They try to his their new relation but love can be never hide.

Rajeev gets to know about the relation of aaftab and aamna but he ignored it as he thought as a rumor. In this rumor time, the personal pics of aamna and aaftab get into public and which broke Rajeev's heart completely. The closest friend of Rajeev says that aamna was in relation with Rajeev and aaftab at the same time and that's why aamna is afraid to show her face to Rajeev. To deliver the news that she wants to end her relation with Rajeev to rajeev, aamna personally gave personal pics of her and aaftab to media. The pics was taken when aamna went to LA to meet aaftab to surprise him on his birthday while he was on shooting for acid factory.

After all this pics and rumor, aamna never tried to call Rajeev to clear all the doubts  and thatbroke Rajeev completely from inside. On the diwali party, the comman friend of Rajeev and aamna invited both of them. Rajeev reached on time and when he found out that she is coming he was feeling so awkward in the party but aamna took a step and called that she has food poisoining and didn't come to party. The reason she didn't want to come was she doesn't want to face Rajeev.

On current situation, one of the comman friend of them says, aamna is been saying that she is calling Rajeev and been into their friendship but she never called him. There is no contact between them. Aamna is so much into relation with aaftab and she doesn't want to end it in her lifetime. On the other she doesn't want people to blame on her for breakup bcoz she wants to maintain her clean and decent image in the media. That's why she doesn't accept the break up with Rajeev in public. Aamna is waiting for her movie release and after that she will be more open to media about her break up and relation.

Thanks a lots for the translation Kashish, I would say, it's clealry, she doesn't say to anyone that she is not talking with Rajeev, but pretend that Rajeev is her good friend, just to have a good image and not effect her step in bollywood, totally weird 🤢,honestly speaking, I don't want waste time waiting or even be excited to watch her film, not coz I don't watch Aftab's solo films, but even coz of Aamna as well, this is my opinion, no intention to hurt any............

I am already got very much dissappointed at her..........

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: varallika

Aamna in confession mode

Aamna Sharif
for publicity'

Films were my final destination. I capitalised on the show's exposure, took a well-deserved break, went through a lot of scripts before zeroing in on my upcoming venture.

Though the show earned me popularity, I realised that the audience wouldn't pay to see me in films if they got a dose of me five days a week on the small screen. I wanted them to forget me and my character (Kashish) before I made my filmi debut.

But the promos show a salwaar kameez-clad Aamna, a la your show's character Kashish...

I am not trying to carry forward my show's image. In the film, I play a Muslim girl, hence I have to be clad in salwar kameez. There are no two ways about it. But in spite of that, I've tried to be creative in my wardrobe. I want the janta to see an Aamna Shariff film and not a Kashish film.

Really? I think Rajeev has done a great job in Aamir. People tried discouraging him, but he proved everybody wrong. I'm very happy with his success.

With Rajeev's and Prachi's films becoming huge hits, is the pressure on you building up?

Rajeev and Prachi have done great for themselves. Many say that TV actors can't be successful in films, but Prachi and Rajeev have proved them wrong. In a way, their success has taken the pressure off me. People are now more receptive towards actors, irrespective of the background they come from. Many advised me against films. But Rajeev and Prachi's success stories have boosted my confidence.

It's an open secret that Ekta Kapoor will go to any length to help her blue-eyed boy or girl, like she did for Prachi. You were Ekta's blue-eyed girl once ...

I don't know about Prachi, but I was never Ekta's blue-eyed girl. We shared a very professional relationship. Once the show went off air, we stopped working together in a professional capacity.

It generally happens that before any release, the lead pair is linked. My link-up with Aftab is only for publicity. I come from a conservative Muslim background. Earlier, my family would be upset with such news. But now, they've learnt to take it with a pinch of salt.

Thanks a lots for the article Varu.......
I would only ask one thing, are the off-screen pictures of her with Aftab part of the publicity?, if so, then it's too sick 🤢
No intention to hurt any, but it's my opinion regarding it..........
Varu, can u plz provide the link of the article?..........

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
goodkashish thumbnail

Originally posted by: varallika

Aamna in confession mode

Aamna Sharif
for publicity'

thanks varu
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi kashish really good...😊

happy journey aboard your (their) travels...😊
One more thing, why the media only blame Aftab for the breakup between Rajeev and Aamna?, Aamna is not a child that Aftab tells her I love you, then she got attract, she is the mainly to blame, not only Aftab............