Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maryam1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
😃hye wow..so we can see him in jojeeta wohi superstar..i ll pray for him..for his success  n hell surely  win dis contest..meu nko khob sarey vote karun geee..... 
styleislife13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi sweetie....

Awesum thread....
All of his articles r posted here...gr8...
Thnx for taking the time n effort to do this...
Great Job....
Wen is the Jenni one coming up?
swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's time for the second season of Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar. After the singers (last season) now come the dancers and hence the show is titled as Jo Jeeta Wohi Dancing Star. The show will be hosted by Mandira Bedi. Here are some the names that have almost confirmed their participation.

Informs a source, "Sanjeeda ' Aamir Ali and Kashmira Shah ' Krushna Abhishek are the two couples that are confirmed on the show. The production house is trying to rope in Rajeshwari- Varun Badola of Nach Baliye1, Shama Sikander ' Vinod Kambli of Ek Khiladi EK Haseena, Bakhtiyaar Irani ' Chaitanya Chaudhary of Zaraa Nachke Dikha and Mona Singh ' Toby winners of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa 1. They are also trying to rope in Karishma Tanna and Mouni Roy from Zaraa Nachke Dikha."

"One is still contemplating on the names of the judges. Things will be finalised in the next few days," concludes the source.

We tried contacting Deepak Dhar, Endemol India Country Head, but he remained unavailable for comment.

With the 'veterans' of reality shows being roped in we hope its not a case of over exposure.

Finally it seems Chaitanya Choudhury has managed to get out of the Akshad image in Kahin To Hoga. His performances in Star One's Zara Nachke Dikha has earned him a new set of fans and also allowed him to re-establish himself as a versatile performer.

Edited by swani_saku - 15 years ago
maryam1991 thumbnail

wow u mean we ll be seeing him again on tv.i ll vote for him..n he  will surely win.....😃

Edited by maryam1991 - 15 years ago
swanithak thumbnail

Zara Jashn Mana on Star One..'

Catch the Diwali Dhamaka on Star One on Sunday, October 26 at 9 pm as the star-studded extravaganza depicts togetherness, love and friendship..

Fun, diyas, crackers, mithai, laughter and splendid performances by some of the most popular and well known faces of Indian television' All this and more is packed in a 2-hour Diwali Special as Star One gears up to celebrate the festival of lights. Join in the biggest occasion of togetherness, love and friendship with a galaxy of stars and some magnificent acts on Bingo Hatke Jhatke presents 'Zara Jashn Mana' on Sunday, October 26 at 9 pm only on Star One!

Beginning the festivity on the show, Delnaaz invites her celeb friends for a Diwali party that includes an array of fun filled games, rangoli competitions, antakshari and unmatched performances. Putting their best foot forward in Show me your Jalwa, the sizzling Mouni Roy and the pretty Rupali Ganguly set the mood and lighten up everyone's spirit. The dashing duo Amit Tandon and Chaitanya Choudhary along with the chirpy Tanaaz Currim groove on the hot and sizzling Billo Rani capturing the hearts of the audience.

The act which surely leaves everyone spell bound is by the young children prodigy Amey Pandya and Swini Khara, as they jive on the peppy Tujhe Aksa Beach.  The excitement and celebration continues with a cool act by Gaurav Chopra and Karishma Tanna on Aati Kya Khandala. Bakhtyaar Irani entralls everyone with his foot tapping act on Ek Hasina Thi. Concluding the show, everyone comes together for a mesmerizing performance on Dholi Taaro, which promises to light up the festive mood of Diwali.

Zara Jashn Mana is two hours of non stop entertainment, which captures the essence of the joyous occasion of Diwali. Do not miss the sparkling performances and enjoy the festive blast of dance and celebration only on Star One.

Celebrate Diwali with your favorite stars on Bingo Hatke Jhatke presents Zara Jashn Mana on Sunday, October 26 at 9 pm only on Star One

maryam1991 thumbnail
ey guyz do u have da link of dat performance on which saagar nganga performed .i mean chaitanya n jennifer...in ita awards(idea)..on songs my love..n soni de nakhre...n do uhav da link of the perofrmance dat was done by chaitanay njennifer on starone....it was a kind of sum show ..n i missed it...if u do find it plz tell me:)
swanithak thumbnail

Chaitanya  Chaudhary

Chaitanya Choudhary is a popular small screen actor. He loves spending time with his parents .His interest in studies has inspired him to achieve a M.B.A degree. If he had not taken acting as his profession, he would have worked with an advertising agency as a group account head. He also shares an extreme passion for cars.The role he has bagged for so far has made him carve a special niche in the hearts of his fans. His claim to fame is popular tele-soap Kahin To hoga where he portrayed the role of Akshat. According to him the talent of dancing comes naturally to him. He is a good dancer and actor with high potential and caliber. He has passion for dance. He feels this show will be entertaining and idea of battle of sexes is a different. He wants his team to work hard and perform well to defeat girls. He wants his team to win.

swanithak thumbnail

Originally posted by: maryam1991

ey guyz do u have da link of dat performance on which saagar nganga performed .i mean chaitanya n jennifer...in ita awards(idea)..on songs my love..n soni de nakhre...n do uhav da link of the perofrmance dat was done by chaitanay njennifer on starone....it was a kind of sum show ..n i missed it...if u do find it plz tell me:)

No  dear .......... I  don't  have , Sorry
swanithak thumbnail

Most Cherished Summer Holidays!!

The one holiday which is difficult to forget and you want to cherish it all your life!! Here are Shweta Gulati, Karnvir Bohra, Karan Wahi, Chaitanya,Mihika and Jhanvi Cheddha sharing their most memorable holiday experience with Telly Buzz...

"Winter is the season in which people try to keep the house as warm as it was in the summer; the same summer where they complained about the heat"'

A Holiday means "A general leave of absence from a regular occupation for rest or recreation"!! Well, holidays can get adventurous, sometimes dramatic, comical at times and life-changing too, whether it be a trip to the jungle safari, hill station, your native place etc' So how about sharing your most cherished summer holiday here? Get going friends, as we have with us our telly stars too giving us an insight to their experience of one such memorable holiday experience which can never be erased from their memory!!

Let's hear it from them as we sing along the song, "Nagme Hai Shikve Hai Kisse Hai Baatein Hai'.Baatien Bhool Jaati Hai Yaadein Yaad Aati Hai"'..

Chaitanya Chaudhury:

Three years back, I accompanied by my cousins went for a week long trip to Pune where we enjoyed a lot. I just cannot think of taking even a two day trip now owing to my hectic schedule.. I cherish every moment we spent there; we boys used to have loads of fun and when we came back tired, my cousin sisters would be ready with hot and energetic food. We used to roam around all night and it was real fun!!

swanithak thumbnail

Star Plus launches Sangam  !

An Insight on Star Plus new offering Sangam, read to know more!

After the success of - Meri Awaaz ko Mil gayi Roshini, Fox television studios, India hits off with its new show - Sangam. Based on a regional Indian girl who has set her walk into the real world to fulfill her father's dream, the story revolves around Ganga, who is like the son of the family. Ganga often goes out of her way to help out those in need, for her helping people in need comes before her own aspirations. We talk to the stars of Sangam and get an insight to the story, their experience shooting, and much more.

After bagging the role of Sneha in Kasauti Zindagi Ki, Jennifer Winget now plays the female protaganist - Ganga in Sangam. Brave and confident, independent and aspiring is what truly defines Ganga. Extremely close to her father, daddy's little angel takes the sole responslibity of making her father's dream into reality. On asked about her take on the story, Jennifer says, "It's a story of a girl who is from a small middle class family, but has always been treated like a princess. She leaves her father and comes to the city, and there she goes thru many twists and turns." When asked Jennifer that what truly makes this show different, she answered, "This show is different with the concept and the way it has been potrayed."

Next we have the one person who is the apple of the Ganga's eyes - Master Deena Nath. Masterji (what he is popularly known as) is a man of Morals. Highly respected for his principles, Masterji has dedicated his life to the development of the town - Kundanpur. After been seen in shows such as KumKum, Shishir Sharma will now be seen as Master Deena Nath in the new show.

In Indian television, every female protagonist show comes with an added baggage - a female villain. In Ganga's life the female villain is her own aunt - Rano Bua. Loud and obnoxious are just a few of the many shades of Rano Bua. We talk to Neelu Kohli who plays the vamp in the show, and get an insight to her side of the story. "I have put in a lot of input into the show. The director has wonderfully groomed us. Right from how natural it should be talking with paan in your mouth, to even making sure that everything is just perfect with the ambience of the set, is just mind blowing. The details that they have shown in the show, is what makes this show unique", says the new vamp in the making..

Like every princess has her prince charming, so does Ganga. Ganga comes face to face with a man, who resembles her. Sagar Bhatia (played by Chaitanya Choudhary) is a young dynamic man with power and success. Sagar cannot stand injustice done to anyone. Very tough looking from outside, Sagar is just as caring from the inside. Lets see what Chaitanya had to say about the story and his character. "I am playing the character of Sagar, just as my name - sagar, I am very calm and composed, and very deep. Sagar plays opposite Ganga, but there is someone else in his life, who he has made promises to."

Any story cannot be completed without the 'bad man'. Yes, Ganga has a villan in her life who is all set to ruin her happy fairy tale. Madan, played by Shaleen Banot, is a wealthy goon in Kundanpur. Right from the local landlord to the biggest names in the city, all are scared of him. Madan however, has lost his heart to Ganga, and will go to any extent to get her. Lets see what Shaleen Banot has to say about this. "I play a really nice guy in the show. Very well cultured, I own an orphanage. Madan takes care of everyone (laughter) ok, jokes apart, Madan is a very paranoid guy. Madan does something wrong, because he is wrong. He is a negative, and there is no excuse to him being so"

When asked what truly makes the show unique, the creator of Bhabhi, Meri Awaz Ko Mil Gayee Roshini and Sangam replied: "The story is like, the way Gangotri flows from Shivji's Jatyu, and flows out to the world. The same way, Sangam's Ganga leaves her father and goes out into the world. We are not trying to do something drastically different, as we want to target all audiences."

Will this show satisfy viewers' expectations? Or will it be another show gone unnoticed due to the repetitive concept? Well only time and the audience appreciation can tell. Catch Star's newest daily soap,starting 20th August from Monday to Thursday at 7:00pm.

Reporter: Hiral Anju Bhatt
Author: Hiral Anju Bhatt