~* All about CHAITANYA CHAUDHARY *~

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
 Hai  friends .......................
 * * * * * * *  I  thought  of  posting  every  Article  which  belongs  to  CHAITANYA  CHAUDHARY ........... So  that  we  will  get  to  know  about  our  Fav  Star  much  more  better . * * * * * *

Chaitanya Chaudhary

My birthday - 18 April

I am superstitious about - chappals lying on the road

If Kashish proposed to me - I would say no!

If I were Sujal - I wouldn't get to smile at all on screen!

Sexiest woman on TV - not seen one as yet

I love - my parents & being myself

My passion - cars

Most embarrassing moment - falling flat on my face in front of giggling girls when I was trying to impress them

Most memorable moment - the day I completed my MBA

Something I would die for - a Ferrari

An honest confession - I am the same as you see me on screen

Idea of romance - sitting in a tea stall with the girl I love when it's raining and eating Vada Pao

My all time accessory - my kada

What I never learnt - acting, which came naturally to me!

I cook - bhurji very well

If I had not been an actor - I would be working with an advertising agency as a group account head

The first thing I do after getting up - find a wash basin

The last thing I do before going to bed - switch off the TV

Edited by swani_saku - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swanithak thumbnail

Why is Chaitanya Chowdhary an ideal bachelor boy? This gorgeous young man who plays the compassionate friend Akshat in Kaahin To Hoga is smart, sophisticated, polite, down to earth, and has good looks and height as a bonus. And claims to be a one woman man!

Here is the hot young bachelor baring his heart for you.

Past Tense:
In his school days, Chaitanya used to be really tense about himself. I never got any attention before. I used to wear braces, had thick glasses on, and lots of pimples all over my face. The only attention I got was negative. I was in S.Y.Bcom, when my braces and glasses were taken off and homeopathy took care of the pimples. The day I walked in class, after my make over, people were stunned. And I loved it. After all those agonizing years, this was such a relief.

Past Perfect
Not everything in his past is traumatizing. There was a time when life was just perfect. I had applied for the Gladrags Model Hunt. I used to work in

O & M, Pune then. I weighed 89 kg. They asked me if I can reduce in three months time, and I said, 'Why not, sure I can!' I spoke to my boss about coming a little late every morning. I'd get up at 6:30a.m. and go to the gym, do the treadmill at O&M whenever I could, and go for long jogs in the evenings. At the end of three months I looked like a Gladrags applicant. I lost 10 kg. The people at Gladrags were also impressed. I was eventually awarded the Mr. Photogenic title and was the third runner up as well.

Chaitanya's fans may have their own reasons for thinking he's a hunk. Wouldn't it be interesting to know why Chaitanya thinks he is hot? "I am not trying to be diplomatic, but I really don't think I am hot. It is so difficult for me to figure out what it is that attracts people towards me. I won't lie that I enjoy every second of it, though it is very embarrassing at times." We aren't going to be satisfied with such answers, are we? On probing further he says, "Maybe my eyes. Many people said that my eyes are very attractive." Swings his head a little and says, "If you look from this angle, they look grey. And from this angle, they look greenish." That's proof enough.

Is he a ladies man? "You mean, Casanova?" he winks. "I am not a Casanova at all. But I enjoy the female attention I get, because as I said, I am a guy after all!!" Point taken Chaitanya. I plan to tie the knot in 2 years time. "I am 27 years old. Its about time I tie the knot."

Future Tense
"About my career, it is better to do A grade serials than do B and C grade movies. I would like to make a name for myself, and bank upon it by doing films. Films are where I want to be.

"I don't mind an arranged marriage or a love marriage. I should know her before getting married to her, that's all. And looking at the rate at which people are getting divorced these days, I'd be extra careful", he says. Then adding "but you can't change your destiny, can you?"

When quizzed about the qualities he would like to have, or rather not have in his girl, a shy Chaitanya said that "self- respect, ability to trust and be trustworthy are a must. She should also take good care of me and my family, and be very good looking too." Responding to the queer looks he gets on the 'good looks' part, he jumps to his defense, (blushes) "after all I am a guy!! She should be good looking so that I remain interested in her. She should make me want to come home early."

Yes. Interested ladies can start applying. (INFS)

swanithak thumbnail

ISP PLATINUM JUBILEE 
All India Squash Carnival 2007
From 26th to 31st January 2007 at Juhu Vileparle Gymkhana Club & The Club, Andheri West

Mr Ashish Gupta felicitating Actor Chaitanya Chaudhary along with Mr Shiv Malhotra and Mr Sanjay Nirupam 

swanithak thumbnail
Chaitanya Chaudhary with his designers Gulshan and Arun Hirani
Telly actor Chaitanya Chaudhary (Akshat of Kahiin To Hoga) looks every inch the dulha in his designer wares done by Arun and Gulshan Hirani of the A&G Design Studio, Bandra. But this dressing-up was for his sister's wedding held over the weekend.

Apparently, Chaitanya wanted to go full-on at the shaadi, including a pagdi ' and that's what he got from the designers who have been dressing him up from his Gladrags model days to his films ' Love At Times Square amd Kyun.

Now we wonder what Chaitanya will want for his own
wedding ceremony?

swanithak thumbnail

swanithak thumbnail

The celebrity faces of JJWDS

It's time for the second season of Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar. After the singers (last season) now come the dancers and hence the show is titled as Jo Jeeta Wohi Dancing Star. The show will be hosted by Mandira Bedi. Here are some the names that have almost confirmed their participation.

Informs a source, "Sanjeeda ' Aamir Ali and Kashmira Shah ' Krushna Abhishek are the two couples that are confirmed on the show. The production house is trying to rope in Rajeshwari- Varun Badola of Nach Baliye1, Shama Sikander ' Vinod Kambli of Ek Khiladi EK Haseena, Bakhtiyaar Irani ' Chaitanya Chaudhary of Zaraa Nachke Dikha and Mona Singh ' Toby winners of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa 1. They are also trying to rope in Karishma Tanna and Mouni Roy from Zaraa Nachke Dikha."

"One is still contemplating on the names of the judges. Things will be finalised in the next few days," concludes the source.

swanithak thumbnail

The charmer on chat

A member of the STAR Parivaar, Chaitanya Choudary, more popularly Akshat from Kahiin to Hoga and Vaayu in Kavyanjali chats on indya.com.

indya: He has won the Favourite Yogya Damaad at the STAR Parivaar Awards. This man with the right fame joins us in the indya chat room. Be there, chat and have fun!

indya: Hi Chaitanya and welcome to the chat!

guest64: What does your name mean?
Chaitanya: It means 'spiritual awakening'.
guest64: Who do you like playing - Vaayu or Akshat?
Chaitanya: Both actually, both are good characters to play.
praksar: Who's your favourite Bollywood actor and actress?
Chaitanya: Amir khan and Rani Mukherjee
guest78: Hi, this is Farah from Bangladesh, I'm a big fan of yours!
Chaitanya: Thanks for logging in, keep watching me on screen!
guest64: Do you watch all the Ekta serials?
Chaitanya: I don't get to watch them, I don't get the time to watch, but I try to watch the ones I am part of.
vilasita_cool: Hi Chaitanya I am Vilasita my question is: You are so cute and quite responsible too, as you did your sister married recently, how did you carry on with that because you are quite young for something as big as that. What is your secret?
Chaitanya: Everybody needs to be responsible regarding ones family!

guest34: Hey Chaitanya, where do you gym?
Chaitanya: I go to a fitness center in Lokhandwala.
guest34: Who was your first date?
Chaitanya: It was in my tenth standard, I bunked my classes to go on the trek.
guest78: How did you start your career?
Chaitanya: I started at the Gladrags 2001, I became the second runners-up there, from there movies happened and now television.
rosycrasto7: Chaitanya, you act well as Vaayu and suit the role.
Chaitanya: I really appreciate it... The character is very good.
luqkhan: Why did you disappear from Kavyanjali?
Chaitanya: Tracks keep on changing, so can't help it.
samidha_id00: Hi, tell us about your dream role?
Chaitanya: I want to do so many things as an actor, but I would somehow like to play a blind person, like what Shawn Penn played...
guest86: How does it feel to be working in female-dominated soaps?
Chaitanya: It feels good. But I have managed to make my place here!
shimmer-aisha: Are you going to get back with Chaaru on KTH' Because lots of people think you guys look awesome together please ask Ekta to get you and Chaaru back together?
Chaitanya: I don't know yet! That's for the creative team to decide, and that's for Ekta to decide!
luqkhan: Chaitanya do you like to act with a Pakistani star in a drama?
Chaitanya: I have never done that, but I would love to do it!
vilasita_cool: Who is your dream girl? How should she be?
Chaitanya: Nobody is my dream girl, I would love to have a tall, attractive, intelligent partner, and someone with whom I would like to spend my time with!
guest78: Who do you like most as your co-actors' Kashish or Chaaru?
Chaitanya: Very tricky one! We all are one team, me and Chaaru get along well as we started together in Kahiin To Hoga
vilasita_cool: You are one of my favourite actors and I love Ekta serisls, so can I expect more of your combinations?
Chaitanya: I definitely hope it goes on for some time!

guest78: What about that video, Leke pehla pehla pyar? Wasn't it your first work?
Chaitanya: Oh my God! No, I had done modelling before that. But that was my first work after I joined Kahiin To Hoga
rashcash18: Would you be happy playing a daddy or grandpa in Ekta serials.
Chaitanya: I don't know!
pradiptadas2025: When the love scenes between you and Chaaru was going on it was nice to watch. But why such a sudden change? Do you really miss those fun-filled days?
Chaitanya: That's the way the story goes! Regarding the love scenes between me and Chaaru, that was part of the story yaar! We as actors will just need to perform. I hope people enjoy the serial even when there are no romantic scenes!<
guest80: Who designs your clothes, I think you wear the most stylish clothes, by far?
Chaitanya: I mostly wear my personal clothes. Marty designs clothes to all the shows. But I love wearing my own.
sweetgal19: There are totally five sisters in Kashish's family right? Can you tell me the order starting from the eldest to the youngest?
Chaitanya: Kashish, Mehek, Mauli, Kanak, Chaaru.
sweetgal19: I guess Kahiin To Hoga is the only show which doesn't celebrate festivals like Holi, Diwali, etc... Why is it so?
Chaitanya: That's for the creative team to decide. Anyways, that does not matter if we celebrate it or not.
Chaitanya: Ok someone asked me the order of the sisters in Kahiin To Hoga. Did I get that right?
sweetgal19: Which was the scene which you enjoyed the most?
Chaitanya: The entry scene in Kahiin To Hoga!
hooria: How was the experience of working with Iqbal Khan?
Chaitanya: He is a very nice person to work with, he is a very good actor!
guest153: I heard you hate apples. Is this true?
Chaitanya: That's probably because I have so many apples that I have got tired of eating it now.
guest129: Do you personally agree with the stories of Ekta's serial. Do you think that marriage has no significance as shown in her serials?
Chaitanya: I believe in the institution of marriage, whatever we see in serials is purely entertainment.
vilasita_cool: Are you just as sensitive in your real life?
Chaitanya: Not that much! Akshat is part of my personality basically.
guest34: What makes an ideal day for you?
Chaitanya: I think a good day of work! Gym time, some time with my friends and in the night I would like to be with my family.
guest57: When is your Birthday?
Chaitanya: 18 April!
vilasita_cool: Who is your favourite actress on set?
Chaitanya: I think Mehek is fantastic
guest48: Where would you take your wife on your honeymoon?
Chaitanya: I don't have a wife right!
Chaitanya: I would go to Rome with her when I get married to her.
guest80: Do you like to read books, which is your all time favourite book and which is the last book you read?
Chaitanya: I like reading books, I like lot of fiction... I don't have any limit. I read anything.

prerna07: Hi... How do you feel after winning the Yogya Damad award in the STAR Parivaar awards?
Chaitanya: I just loved all your love and adulation for making me win this prestigious award! Thank you! I love you all for voting me for that! I think it is very important for an actor to know the interest of his fans and winning Yogya Damad is sone pe suhaga! I just wanted to thank all my fans and Ekta for giving me this opportunity. Please keep on watching me!

indya: Ok that was quite a touching note for the fans...

Chaitanya: Hi guys! I am taking some time to answer all your questions.

indya: OK! We do understand... So many questions in and lots to think about... But your fans will love to hear it all.

heena_kohli: Ok take your time but do answer it before going because we love to hear it.
Chaitanya: Thanks a lot Heena!
Chaitanya: I will make sure I don't disappoint my fans.
prerna07: I really miss your witty comments in the serial.... Nowadays you are always so depressed... When will you return to your original self?
Chaitanya: When I get back to Chaaru I think!
heena_kohli: Is it true that you are going around with Chaaru of Kahiin To Hoga, she is really sweet.
Chaitanya: No! No, I am not going around with her, but Chaaru is a good friend of mine.
guest129: Did you do Kalpana Lajmi's Kyuon?
Chaitanya: Yes, I did.
kashishh: Do you like Amna more or Chaaru in real life - not in reel life.
Chaitanya: Both are good friends, I get along with both of them.
heena_kohli: Happy Birthday in advance Chaitanya, can you tell me if Chaaru of Kahiin To Hoga is your girlfried and if both of you are planning to get married. Thanks for the Birthday wishes!<
Chaitanya: Said it once, saying it again NO!
heena_kohli: I saw your sister on the show Popkorn how close is she to you, do you share all your feelings with her.
Chaitanya: Yes she is my best friend! I share everything with her!
guest153: Do you like to become an action hero?
Chaitanya: Ha ha! I would love to do it! It's good fun doing action scenes.
rockinggal: Do you have any role model in Bollywood?
Chaitanya: Amir Khan. He is one of the few actors who actually portrays the character.
kavitarawatonli: Tell me what is your new project?
Chaitanya: Right now, nothing! I am very busy with Kahiin To Hoga
rockinggal: Is Mumbai your native place?
Chaitanya: Yes!
guest137: Have you acted in any film?
Chaitanya: I have, in two movies. My debut was Love at Times Square! And then Kyun.
chooriya: Are you satisified being Akshat in the meantime .. As we know Akshat is somehow not involved in Kahiin Toh Hoga like before.
Chaitanya: The tracks keep on changing! I do miss the old playing Akshat!
sweetgal19: Share with us the funniest experience on set?
Chaitanya: There's been loads! I can't share all now!
guest129: So you had think-glasses and braces? Now do you wear glasses?
Chaitanya: I have a number! And I don't wear braces.
sushant_dambo: You are addicted to.......?
Chaitanya: Fitness
sweetgal19: Which is the scene which you enjoyed the most?
Chaitanya: Scene where I proposed to Chaaru! That's the most funniest of all!
rockinggal: Chaitanya what do you like about Akshat?
Chaitanya: He stands for the truth! No matter what the situation is'
kashishh: Chaitanya, what is your nick name?
Chaitanya: I wont say that!
soumypriyanjali: Now-a-days KTH is boring. We thought it was the story of Sujal.
Chaitanya: I cant say anything about that!
sweetgal19: What was the first scene which you shot first in your life?
Chaitanya: It was in Dev saab's movie' It was a tough experience!
sushant_dambo: What's your wildest dream?
Chaitanya: I wanted to be a pilot, and eventually become an astronaut.
blackeyes4u: Hi Chaitanya! What's your favourite sport?
Chaitanya: Squash!
cute_anu01: How does it feels to be a celebrity
Chaitanya: It feels very good! Its like a dream come true!
kashishh: Hi, the new item boy on TV'
Chaitanya: I can say I created a niche in television!
sania__: Hey Chaitanya.... Why do you stick to the boring dailies? I expect you to come up with funky shows.... What's your take?
Chaitanya: Hi Sania! I would love to take something different. As and when something like that comes my way I will really take it up!
guest163: Who gave you this name Chaitanya
Chaitanya: My mom's best friend!
kashesh: Do you like cars or bikes?
Chaitanya: I love cars! I love bikes too, but cars are my passion!
vilasita_cool: Which character do you like off screen - Chaitanya or your role in Kahiin To Hoga?
Chaitanya: I like Akshat's character! Sujal is also very interesting character to do.
guest129: Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
Chaitanya: I would like to start something by myself, I have done my MBA, so I would like to put that to use!
sania__: Hi Chaitanya... I'm a very big fan of yours... You look great paired with Surveen, what is your relationship in reality?
Chaitanya: We are very good friends! That's it!
sanam2004_jain: If you get a chance, whom will you marry Chaaru or Kashish.
Chaitanya: I have not thought of it!
sushant_dambo: What is the weirdest thing that a fan did?
Chaitanya: I have lots of them actually! There's a sweet fan who messages me every morning at 9, She says that would give her happiness!
kashesh: Right now which car do you have?
Chaitanya: I have three cars! I have a Scoda and an Indica! But my care is the Scoda!
kashesh: Today is my birthday, so can you say 'Happy Birthday' please!
Chaitanya: Hi Kashesh! Happy Birthday to you! Let God give you all the happiness in life!
chooriya: Did you visit Dubai?
Chaitanya: No, I have not
samidha_id00: What are your hobbies?
Chaitanya: I like reading! I like playing squash, I love cricket too.
devilskin: What can entertain you the most?
Chaitanya: Movies!
sushant_dambo: What's the disadvantage of being famous?
Chaitanya: You can't please everybody! Sometimes it becomes very difficult... They expect a lot
soniamishra: Arrange them according to what is more important to you' love, family, money, yourself
Chaitanya: He he! Family, love, myself, money.
amnaafzal2005: Serial become bore without Rajeev, what do you thinking about this?
Chaitanya: He is a good actor, he played the character very well, we should just respect him.
heena_kohli: I am the biggest fan of your acting, your looks, everything' Can you tell me your email id so that we can chat there also.
Chaitanya: [email protected] is my id! Please mail me.

indya: The right note to end an eventful chat... Any last messages for your fans?

Chaitanya: Just want to thank you all! I thank indya.com for giving me this opportunity to speak to my fans! Bye and take care!

swanithak thumbnail

Chaitanya Choudhury injured...

One bad week for Chaitanya Choudhury sees him cooling his heels in the penalty bench in Star One's Zara Nachke Dikha. But the actor seems to be more concerned about his injured back which has been giving him trouble for the past few weeks.

"I have injured my lower lumbar region. I already had back problems but it got worse when I fell on my ankle in a chair act during the technical rehearsals. My doctor has advised me clearly to take rest", quips the actor.

The 'Tez Talwars' ended up losing the battle to 'Meethi Churis' this week and with this, Chaitanya finds himself in the penalty bench. When asked about his face-off with Mouni Roy, the actor says, "Well, I don't want to say anything on that as I feel that I gave my best shot. My injury is certainly not a reason for this". So will we be seeing Chaitanya get to his dancing best in the battle of sexes? "I will take it bit easy in the coming week, but I am sure I will be back in action soon. To tell you frankly, I can't wait to be fully fit and dance again", concludes Chaitanya..

swanithak thumbnail

CHAITANYA IS IN THE HOSPITAL......

"I know it's the saddest thing could ever happen to me," Chaitanya said, "and I really miss everyone from ZND. It's been a week now that I am in hospital because of severe fever. But certainly I miss ZND; it has taught me the ABC of dancing."

He said that personally too he had benefited from being on the show. "I have made really good friends on the show. And I miss them all from bottom of my heart."

What did he miss most about the show? "I miss my dancing!" he said, "It's a shame that I could not perform further, and I really worked hard for the finale. But unfortunately, I won't be able to perform further on ZND."

Chaitanya said that while he missed being on the show, he didn't regret missing out because that was part of life. "Sometime you are all set, but an obstacle comes and stops you and makes you stand still," he said philosophically, "but you move on."

He said he would rather focus on the fabulous time he had on the show. "The journey on ZND so far has been superb and I will miss it. Truly, it was one of the best dance realty shows I did," he said, adding that he learnt a lot about the aspects of dance forms.

He praised the judging to say that it had been excellent. We asked him if he had a word for those left on the show. "Best of luck to all for finale!" he said, "And may the best performer take all with him!"

swanithak thumbnail

Finally it seems Chaitanya Choudhury has managed to get out of the Akshad image in Kahin To Hoga. His performances in Star One's Zara Nachke Dikha has earned him a new set of fans and also allowed him to re-establish himself as a versatile performer.

"It has been an awesome experience for me till now. I love dancing and am really happy at being able to perform on stage. I'd learned a bit of jazz a couple of years back, but other than that it is mostly my own interest and improvisation that has seen me through", says the dashing hero.

He openly admits that the girls have an edge over guys in the competition simply because they are more graceful. "There are two main reasons for this ' their costumes and nakhras! Jokes apart when girls dance, their body language changes completely, making them much more attractive and graceful to watch. However, when guys dance the energy levels are much higher. The reason behind this is the way in which Indian guys and girls are brought up. While the boys will be encouraged to take up more sports and outdoor activities, girls will be more into singing and dancing", quips he.

Who are his favorite contestants in the show? "Amongst girls I think Mouni is undoubtedly the best and the most graceful dancer, while in our team I feel Bakhtyaar is way ahead of others", says Chaitanya without having to think about the answer.

Chaitanya has won many accolades for his performance in the show. Which one, according to him is his best performance? "I feel the episode where I dance to Saawariya is the best". Despite his good performances, Chaitanya had to sit in the bench for a week during the show. Considering his popularity, does he think that if public voting was called for, the table should have turned in his favor? "Well, that is not really important, but whatever be the case, time will tell because the format during the grand finale will be different", says Chaitanya as he concludes.