Nisha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

CR leads YuRa to where a line of people are waiting. CR tells Rani that every year on Holi the queen herself gives daan dhan. From now on Rani will have to do this and take care of many other such duties. Rani agrees, asking for CR's help and blessings in carrying out her duties. CR tells her that she has every faith in Rani ...Yudi smiles contentedly. CR walks to the start of the line and starts to hand out blankets..Yudi walks up to Rani. There's one man in the line who smiles at CR knowingly...CR acknoledges him with a blink and gives him his blanket. Whilst handing it over he manages to slip something into her hands unnoticed. 

Yudi tells Rani that no-one can save her from him today. Rani replies that she will try to ensure his every attempt is un-successful....she smirks..Yudi smiles...Just them CR tells them to carry on handing out the blankets. YuRa agree  and take over, while CR walks a distance and opens what she has been handed, which is a note that says "I have reached, CR. Now your work will be done." CR smiles, thinking now lets see what can stop Rudr from becoming King. (How does no-one ever notice these things?? Are they all so blind?)

Rudr walks up to the table where the colours are. He picks up a fistful of gulal and just then sees Bhoomi approaching.  He walks up to her and is about to throw it on her when she covers her face...he stops..she tells him to keep it away from her, reminding him that RS hasn't given permission yet to start playing Holi.  She tells him that maybe today he can see the colours but all she can see is the throne. Rudr is confused...she continues, telling him he's not a king yet so how can he celebrate Holi? First he should become a king, then come play Holi with her. Rudr tells her he has already become a king...all that's left is for the tilak on his head...one one hand CR who is showing the strength of her power...and on the other side RN who is showing the strength of her ability.  One or the other will win,  but no matter who wins, the crown will go on his head. He tells Bhoomi to enjoy the happiness of the Holi colours. (poor deluded, confused Rudr...)

Bhoomi asks where RN is as she's not in the palace..who knows if she's actually doing anything...or whether she's run away scared. RuMi both look around for RN.

RN has walked up to YuRa. She applies a gulal tilak on both of them and they do the same to her.  She wishes them Holi Mubarak and Rani wishes her back, saying she hopes today is good for her. RN replies it will be as her elder brother is about to be king. She is so happy today... she wishes him every success. Yudi replies that when he has their good wishes then he cannot be unsuccessful...just then CR walks up, hearing this. She walks up to them. RN wishes her a happy Holi..saying she is lucky to be spending today with CR. Neither had imagined that they would be celebrating Holi together.  RN asks CR's blessing, asking that she be successful in what she sets out to do today. AS RN bends over to touch CR's feet, CR moves backwards..RN straightens up and CR says, you don't need my blessings, you are very able and understanding..... still, my best wishes are with you. Yudi is pleased to see his family getting on like this. (smile away Yudi darling. You're about to get a very rude awakening)

RN tells CR that today is a big day for her too, her son is about to be crowned king. Just then RS calls them. YuRa walk off with CR, RN says she'll be right with them.

RuMi finally catch up with RN. They tell her they have been looking for her...she tells them not to worry, she remembers her promise. All the pieces are in place and she has done her work. Now it's time for RuMi to just watch and see how the game plays out. Rudr is confused...CR sees RN walk away from RuMi.  Rudr tells Bhoomi what if RN is taking them for fools....just then CR walks up to them and asks what's wrong. Rudr tells her he was just thinking if she would uphold her promise to him...CR replies that no matter what happens, she will fulfil her promise. It's a mother's promise to her son, she will make him king.She walks off...Rudr asks Bhoomi what's going on here, both are convinced they will win but he can't see anything happening... whatever happens has to happen today...he, not Yudi, must be crowned king today.

RS applies a tilak on CR and wishes her Holi Mubarak. Rudr walks up and gets CR's & RS's blessings..followed by RN...Yudi is stood to one side. He says to RS that RS always says Holi is a day for forgiveness...won't RS now forgive his older son's mistakes? Yudi steps forward to take RS's blessings and RS gives them with a smile. RS tells Yudi that Yudi was his pride and will stay his pride. RS wishes Yudi a very happy Holi. Yudi turns to look at Rani who is all smiles...RS draws Yudi into a hug. CR and her minions are suitably upset. Rani steps up and tells RS it's her first Holi after marriage...she asks for RS's blessings... he gives them freely...Bhoomi is unhappy and shows this in her look to Rudr. Rudr is confused.(this is just the beginning Rudr. You have a lifetime of confusion in front of you)

RS addresses the crowd and tells them this Holi is special as he is going to announce the new king today. NiSha are also there...(phew!!) RS tells everyone to enjoy themselves today...there will be all colours today, all fun and games...just then 4 swordsmen are shown walking up to the stage,  followed by 4 thugs. The thugs knock out the swordsmen and take their place.

RS tells the crowd that first there will be a swordfight. He calls for the swordsmen. The thugs walk out. Yudi also strides out in his dhoti and gold clothe strapped around him..sword in hand...he walks up to where RS & CR are sat and bows down, Rani walks down off the stage followed swiftly by RN.

The swordmen enter the arena. The fight starts. Yudi first takes them one on one while Rani looks on smiling. Soon they are coming at Yudi in pairs. (mmm...Yudi...not quite Hrithik in JA but very almost...Rakhie..very almost. 😍)

A jeep is shown arriving ..the people inside call RN and tell her they are here, all preparations have been done. RN smiles. The swordfight continues. The people in the jeep get out and come towards the arena. Yudi is teaching a few lessons..the jeep guys reach the front of the arena and the leader catches RN's eye and nods. In the arena Yudi is surrounded by the 4...Rani is worried...Yudi throwds them off and finishes them one by one...As Yudi claims success. RS and the crowd break into applause. CR is not impressed and looks around before clapping. (I think Yudi noted this, or maybe that's just my imagination). The crowd draws in towards Yudi.

The jeep guys lift Yudi in victory and walk off with him, followed by the swordsmen. They walk off to the back, out of sight, still singing his praises..RN makes sure no-one is watching her and sneaks off...Yudi asks them to put him down, then asks why they have bought him outside..the jeep leader doesn't know how to reply..Yudi turns around and says to the swordmen that the way they were fighting didn't feel like a demo, instead more like a war. One swordsman apologises if Yudi was offended, they were just trying to save themselves from Yudi's blows. Yudi agrees that they defended themselves well against his attacks.  Yudi is surrounded, on one side the swordmen and behind him the jeep guys. The leader of the jeep indicates to the driver to bring the jeep closer. Yudi is still asking the swordsmen who they are when the jeep leader pulls out a hanky (presumably soaked in some knock-out chemical) Yudi tells the swordsmen he has not seen them before, who are they. They don't reply. The jeep dude moves closer behind Yudi. Yudi keeps questioning, getting no answers.Jeep dude is right behind Yudi...epi ends.

Preview:

Rani is looking for Yudi in the crowds, she asks Saksh if he's seen Yudi. RS is telling CR he can't see Yudi anywhere.

If you like the update, please do press the thank you button...

A reminder to all, the short story contest is closing soon, please do go and vote for your favourites:

Short Story Contest Voting

Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

No predictions from me this time. Nah-uh. I'm too scared.

But Nisha....this time what i thought seem to be coming true.....yudi kidnapping😔 Damn me!!!!! Why did i think like that....😕  Take your time Nisha
Edited by Anshu_A - 15 years ago
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Anshu…don't Damn your self girl..its ok…Yudi and Rani have to go through this…and we have to watch them go through this…track has to go on yaar…

Koi baat nahi hum do din cry kar lange…

Nish no worries babes…we will wait patiently

TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: waterlilly

Anshu'don't Damn your self girl..its ok'Yudi and Rani have to go through this'and we have to watch them go through this'track has to go on yaar'

Koi baat nahi hum do din cry kar lange'

Nish no worries babes'we will wait patiently

Ruby...i know what you mean hun but ..I so wanna see these two play holi....i just hope in all this kidnapping thing...their holi is not spoilt by the creative team
evonora thumbnail

Aww..I know…I wanta see Yudi applying color on Rani as well…creative better not forget to add the scene….

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
thanks
amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope they are going to kidnap both yudi and rani and not just "Yudi'....
TSharan thumbnail

Thanks a lot Nisha for the detailed update....looks like no holi for the newly weds😔

evonora thumbnail
😭😭Here I go…my crying starts now….

Thanks for the update Nish…

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Don't cry girls, this has to happen. Yudi needs to wake up and be more aware of what's going on around him....it's all good.

But you know the thing that got me was that Rani kept saying it was her first Holi after marriage...actually, it's everyone's first Holi after marriage no? YuRa, RuMi and NiSha - all three got married in the last year.....last Holi Yudi was seeing Rani in Kali.... Bhoomi was passed out in public and CR was trying to work out how to hide her..and Nikki was watching the fun from a distance and Saksh was watching her 😕

A lot has happened in the last year with the Shishodiya Rajvansh.
Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago