Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shafza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
AAAwwwooon Nish I was just about to get the 'tamatar...ande' ready to chuck at ya coz u hadnt finished the update..😕 but logged into to find out that you've completed it....ah well cant throw the 'tamatar ande' now *puts them back in the basket*😒.....oh well maybe next time...😉 but good reading.👍🏼
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
(I think Yudi noted this, or maybe that's just my imagination) Yudi? Picking up signals? Nope, it's just your imagination.

(presumably soaked in some knock-out chemical) I presume so. More correctly, it's probably Trichloromethane (CHCl3) aka Chloroform 🤓

Wow Nish, put it like that and alot has happened in the last one year. But then again, nothing has happened...if you know what I mean?
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Shafz, you keep the tamatar, ande. Make an omelette...😉

Jen. You're such a geek. But I know exactly what you mean. Wish we could get the creatives to see this too.
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ah...the JA sword scene.

As much as I love Yudi, Hrithik with a sword is a thing of beauty and a joy to behold. 

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha,  Thanks for the lovely update...

I am hoping that Yudi comes back soon because I would hate to see Yudi not put color on Rani.....Infact I am looking forward to what he is going to do....😉😉
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

Ah...the JA sword scene.

As much as I love Yudi, Hrithik with a sword is a thing of beauty and a joy to behold. 

I agree and bobbi I agree with you too they owe us rani yudi holi scene . This is not fair to deprieve us of this.😡
Nisha thanks for the wonderful update.
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Shafz, you keep the tamatar, ande. Make an omelette...😉

Jen. You're such a geek. But I know exactly what you mean. Wish we could get the creatives to see this too.

do i agree??????????? how i cannot??????
my heart is right now crying laudly very laudly.pounding and torn in pieces just thinking about it my yudi

but hai.........something is confusing how could it be😕😕😕

there were eight men right but four were from Cr and another four were from RN.........canno they fight among themselves and die
oh god if they don't show yudi today and put us in imagination that yudi is missing i am sure gonna die by desperation
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cheers.............is this everyones plans so that rudra becomes king and not yudi...................hope saksham finds him soon enough!!!
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
willl yudi be save or not???????
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey thanks hun.... JA scene..Yudi of course only Yudi can do that..