Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
KASVI

c u later lets hope they do show something about AR JDJ

@holi why yaar...kya huwa...surely you do not want to miss all those masti and fun naah..

SHERONIA
@PM sure di do so...
ditto AR are my jaan even RM rocks too seriously i love seeing RM back in action miss their scenes a lot..
yarh i think so but like that they gonna bring sanjeevani story into dmg ..
cos he was known as Dr Rahul naah..and his wife is juhi...to phir kaise he was blind in the last sanjeevani thats what i heard..uff..
confusion confusion??

ditto DI dmg is getting superbly interesting i think they might just rake the TRPs lol...
Born-star thumbnail
going to make siggy. Just got AR paper dance photo's.
bye zafirah and kashvi...
but i am still online heheh
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy guys!

Kariz
LOLL @ where is moral police now....exactly my thoughts! but wherever htey are, good riddance to them..lets hope they stay wherever theyv gone..*hmm*! 😆

Originally posted by: sheronia

going to make siggy. Just got AR paper dance photo's.
bye zafirah and kashvi...
but i am still online heheh

lol okay DI...
DI i have a request can u make a siggie on AR on todays scene once you get the EHQ tmrw..pls i would love it i noe im asking in advance haha

PREETI
hey DI hugs lol i noe...moral police i think they cant handle the hotness anymore lol..seriouisly cnat wait for AR and RM today
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Zaff-no yaa..dunno y i dun feel upto it....nyways..lets see..

Heyy preeti ROFLLL @moral police-i hope they keep queit even wen we get such a scene wid AR.....hope they arent bias or r they?...ahem ahem......ROFLLL
Born-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgerl

lol okay DI...
DI i have a request can u make a siggie on AR on todays scene once you get the EHQ tmrw..pls i would love it i noe im asking in advance haha

oK Anything for my sis😆btw do you have pictures.plzzzzzzzz

PREETI
hey DI hugs lol i noe...moral police i think they cant handle the hotness anymore lol..🤣

Hi Preeti😳
Alu- thumbnail
Guys at first the parents thingy will make armaan angry and hell fight with riz or be upset
Then i think niks will tell him that even for ridz u cant call your dad and he will
But i dont wanno see armaa-ridz not talking to each other again:(

Originally posted by: sheronia

awww thank you lol DI i mean the todays episode which gonna air today..im asking in advance haha..putting my order first...haha...im loving the precap already wanna see the whole scene what it is about..lolll..
don worry i will post the pics once i get it
BTW what software r u using DI..to make siggies

Hi Preeti😳

HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nope aliya..they wont fight...remember bi had told ridzi not to mention bout his parents..she knows theres something fishy.....im sure she ll understand..armaans sitting in the FE and ridz wil lgo n talk to him hopefully..shes becum reallu understanding noww
Alu- thumbnail
Ya then FE Scene will be awesome
I even think they wont fight but armaan will be all worried
and i want ridz to console him and hug him and kiss him
I wish what rahul and muski are gonno do
we could get that for armaan-ridz