Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Shalu gdluck with ur research!

Anu LOL i love alll his hmm's but my fav was definitely that last when while hes nuzzling her hair.. seriously when he says it that time dil mein kuch kuch hota hai 😆 LOL

Gia yep thats when i realised Vaibhavi likes KSG tooo LOl she wants to spank him 🤣 u know i had a dream in which I found Vaibhavi on facebook & on her account everywhere was written that she loves KSG 🤣 LMFAOO! weirddd dream!
Edited by Preeti_285 - 15 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail
OMGGGGGGG are we styll talking about AR's scene??! haye i could die over dat scene i m styll watching it !! *sigh* i need help! ... ROFL preets t ur screw comment hahaha! ... i dont think we have any when it comes to AR!

Anu - its not sweet i get scared and stay mum! ... cuz i have nothing to say!

Preets- hahahhaah OMGGGGGGGGG! ... i get weird dreams related to KSG tooo lmfaooo ... oh man i really mean it when i say we need MAJOR help!!! ... *sigh* humara kuch nahi ho sakta! ...

Edited by gia0005 - 15 years ago
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Anu: Glad he is doing bette..Kids are always full of life and they are sooooooo much better than some of the adults when it comes to getting back to routine and handling things like this......

Hope your nap was good......

I am taking security policies for data and since I work in the industry I know most of the stuff, so I don't think I am learning anything new but my college wants my money, so they made it mandatory.......lolllllllllll

@Gia: Read my edited post hun......I am glad he gave you RB.....lolllllll..Shows how much he loves you....

@Preeti: Thanks dear..What's up with all the weird dreams and our JBs?? Prapts, Kashu and now you.......lollllllllll
Edited by P_Shal - 15 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Preeti: OMG..When he nuzzles in her hair I keep on thinking..When is the bechaara gonna get his mithai....ROFLLLLLLL

Gia: He was worried for you aand thats why he gave it...As Shalu says, next time call cops!
gia.khan thumbnail
Shalu - you sound jus like him! he said the same thing to me! .. i guess i scared him got a 2 hour RB from him and nows hes coming over to make sure i m okie cuz no one is home mom is gone to her friends wont be home tll late and brother at the gym soo i am alone! so i got another RB from him there sayin why did i need to leave his place when no one was home :$ ...

i knw babe i will call the cops next time! .. i wont feel save i m stylll kind of trembling!! it never happend to me before soo it was weird :S ... or whenever it did i had him around me soo i never got scared but this time i didnt :(... and i got scared!... i hateeeee ppl who drinkkk! and make it worse by driving while drunk! sooo stupid!

Anu - i know babe! ... i dont like him serious though i m gonna get more when he comes over! uh oh!
Edited by gia0005 - 15 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Should we move to the new CC?
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeap Anu..Let's move to new CC........

Here's a link to new CC:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1139377
Edited by P_Shal - 15 years ago
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

This is not for the members of this chat club, it's for the members who keep reporting it.

REPORT ONCE if you really want to. Reporting it over and over again is not making any point.

Words like "kill" are not obscene.

I'm posting here, because evidently you guys read all the posts here anyway. Please PM a dev team member with issues if any, instead of reporting them 16 times. I'd really appreciate it.

As for the people of this club, don't talk negatively about any topics in the DMG forum please.

Thanks,
Sam