Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
LOL Seriously a good romantic AR scene is majorly pending now!

and Aliya.... i also have a feeling Armaan is gona get pissed off with Riddhima now because hes gona be confused abut what to do with his dad & he'l take it out on Ridz 😔

but they are past the stage of arguing and all so nothing to worry about😃
Edited by Preeti_285 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Kashviiiiii

nope aliya..they wont fight...remember bi had told ridzi not to mention bout his parents..she knows theres something fishy.....im sure she ll understand..armaans sitting in the FE and ridz wil lgo n talk to him hopefully..shes becum reallu understanding noww

waah kashu u have become a storyteller waah waah u should try working in DMG surely we will get a lot of great AR scenes..lolll

im really missing FE lol..but thats where all their love shuru naah..so FE very nostalgic for me..haha
i seriously hope this time they discuss it as a matured couple no more fighting
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmmmm i dun think armaan will shout t ridz or she ll force him..its just that maybe armaan as in the promo is tensed..so he may just tell her that he cant call his dad..n if ridz asks him questions..i prefer him to tell her than to say that i dun wanna talk bout him n walk off..then maybe if nikki knows bout his dad she can tell ridzi...lets see..i dun think AR will fight for this  matter
Alu- thumbnail
Ya preeti he will be pissed
But im sure theyll talk it out
Before this serious stuff i want a romantic epi
i think after when ridz pulled armaan thats when shashank will tell ridz to tell armaan he wants to speak to his parents
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Karan's new hair reminds me of Salman Khan in 'Saajan' days..which is not good coz thats like almost 20 yrs ago 🤣

KASHU...
even i dont think AR will fight...but i do think Armaan will be annoyed with her at first for mentioning his family [because he wont b thinking straight]..coz in the promo doesnt he walk away from her?

I hope Niks knows whats the problem with Armaan & his dad, so she can tell Ridz incase Armaan doesnt
i have a feeling riddzie will pester him to for questions why he wont tell..and he might burst..but later he will apologized ..
i really want AR to have a heart to heart talk i think surely armaan wil cry talking about his father maybe and riddhima is there to console him..and maybe a tight hug cos hes missing all those pleasures which he sees in other families..

i hope with thsi track we can see bond between sasurjee and damad..he might support and console him as well..

SBS..
nothing aired on AR or JDJ?
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello......!I loveeeeeeee d new promo....omgg finally Armaan's parents....finally...I can't wait for the new trackkkkkk....Feel nikki knws about his parents na...?and .So excited for RM.....They look soooooo sooo hot....All r wants are happenin...!! New promo has madeeee my dayyyyyy!😃
was in sucha bad mood......:(
HC_love thumbnail
🤣OMG preeti..i always thgt it reminded me of some salman khan i swear...but culdnt recall which movies..onli movie which came to mind of weird hairstyles was tere naam...but i thgt..this is better than that🤣🤣ROFLLL old is gold...let him grow it once more..and if he cuts it again the same way then we ll go on strike.....and send the barbers on one too...then he wont b able to cut.his hair🤣

accha this reminds me of my dream 🤣OMG how did i forget it..i had seen ksg wid braided hairstyle...and it was the headlines on every nezpaper..my dad was reading it..and thats how i came to know 🤣

@AR-hmmm.u have a point..but i seriously hope she gets to know..after all she has the right to know bout his personal life...and family.
HC_love thumbnail
heyy megzz *hugs* even i lovee the promo..but somehow RM dun gimme that chills than AR do.....i think i like AN better..they appeal to me more than RM..ofcurse after AR.... @armaans parents-yayy!finaly..but i hopeeeee its mihir.....
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Zaf i also hope this brings Armaan & sasurji closerr lol

and i always felt that that was why Armaan appreciated Ridz family so much,coz his own was so messed up

Megz aww *hugs* why was ur mood down?

Kashu LOL even yday i was watching epi thinking..why is Karan reminding me of Salman Khan today..esp when he cried in Dhruv scene LOL when Ridz came..and then in the middle of the night yday it hit me..that Salman had a hairstyle like this,thats why 🤣