prefix3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Recap given

Starts with yesterday last scene. Durga tells that it was all their plan to bring Bela here to fix Jeet. Durga says she already knew that Bela was Soni. Cherry is stunned. Cherry says that did you forget that you are only free till I choose you to be free. Durga says are you talking about the tape that you dont have....CHerry is even more stunned...lol. Durga says that Soni took the tape from you. Thats why you tried to kill her. Durga says that Soni survived the fall but not your tape. Soni explains that she was saved by those banjarans. Soni says she came back once she got back and found Durga. Durga explained everything to me. THey both made a plan then. They say that the doctor also knew about their plan. Cherry says that dont worry you wont be able to do anything after this. Cherry says that while she is here...Jeet will never remember Soni. Jeet will always be Cherrys. SOni says that relationships built on lies doesnt last long. Cherry says that any of Soni's dreams will not come true. Durga says that she is with Soni. Ok sorry I dont know that much hindi...Durga is using some big hindi words about Durga ma protecting them or something...lol

Tayiji feeds Rahul. Mahi comes to Rahul and asks him to tell her who killed Sapna. She asks him to write it down but Angad comes in the doorway. Rahul is shocked to see Angad. Rahul hides underneath the blanket. Mahi says that Rahul gets scared everytime she asks about Sapna. Mahi walks away and Angad pokes him till Rahul gets out of the blanket and Angad tells him to keep his mouth shut.

Soni tells Durga that we have to bring Jeet's memories back as soon as possible. Durga says that I dont want to hurt Jeet in the process of getting Cherry out of the house. Soni says that nothing will happen to Jeet...not till she is alive. Durga says that she is sorry for not recognizing Soni when she had the chance. Soni says she has a plan to bring Jeet;s memories back.

Precap: Mahi sees Sapna's phone list and sees someone called her on the day she died and wants to know whose number that is.

Hey guys...sorry about the late updates...i just found out that my aunt's internet comes and goes and thats why my update werent actually posting...sorry!!
Edited by abasra - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
mahi is getting closer to the truth. wow durga knew bela was soni the whole time and they are together. i hope jeet's memories come back soon
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hope that durga recognized soni for once
Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks u sooooooooo much for the update sooooooooo glaaaaaaaaad durga has accepted soni and n is helping
angad bhi tumhara end is near
Afraa89 thumbnail
ofcourse she must hav call the devil angad....
reisar31 thumbnail
show is going good now...soni and durga together??!! wow 👏
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks good durga is nice to cherry again and mahi finds out the truth that angad killed sapna i hope she will