Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

The very look of these 2 new women in the show makes me🀒🀒. I am definitely not excited by the looks for sure.....What's going on here...why can't we have positive people in the show...Actually RN's entry in the show brought about many changes and many hidden secrets were revealed to Yura...changes in  the relationships occured as promised when RN's announcement came....we got to see another side of CR n her love for RS....if CR remains what she is nowadays we can hope to see her helping Yura....Yura learnt truth about CR and Rumi so in a way a negative entry brought about positive changes....Let's see what these 2 women do???

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anshu, I really appreciate your positive attitude but the fake laugh on the Star Sansaar video did not make me excited about these two ladies.  Agree with Darsh that they don't look related to Raj Parivaar.  Who let them in the Mahel.  Are these new naukrani brought in instead of Bhanumati and are related to Kali.  Because they don't look related to Yudi....I hope to God they are not related to Rani. 
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gosh, now who are these 2 new clowns entering in RKAB this week. I swear, if I see these 2 buas laughing like this one more time (as shown in Star Sansar video), I will swtich off my TV. Oh wait, I watch RKAB online, so yes, I shall close my browser. Their style of laughing is so artificial and irritating to see. 😑

RKAB creatives, instead of wasting so much money behind these 2 bua's makeup, expensive saris, and purses, how about utilizing it prudently to bring back some of the old characters, much loved old characters, like Dadi, Munni, Amma, BR, Gauri back. I would love to see Bhanu back too.

I rather see Champa Chameli than these 2 buas.

And what a pathetic way to bring an end to RN's track, a typical Ekta style end, something we never wanted to see in RKAB. I had really liked RN track when it began. But the end is so typical and bakwas.

I hope we get to see some meaningful scenes between YuRa before 2 new clowns enter RKAB. I would also like to see CR repenting on her actions, and Yudi feeling sorry for blaming CR about killing RS, but still mad at her for bestowing fake love on him all his life. And CR, for once, bestowing true motherly love on Yudi. With BR not around and RS dead, now Yudi really needs CR's support and love. I can actually see a beautiful mother-son bond developing (CR-Yudi), and a mother-in-law and daughter-in-law bond developing too (CR-Rani). I would also like to see RuMi for once realizing that there might be a possibility, that they actually like each other. We have always seen RuMi bonding well, their mind is always in sync with each other, they always agree with each other, now its time to see them actually realizing how much they are made for each other. They have always worked together unknowingly. Now I want them to realize that deep down, they might have started liking each other (they can express it to each other much later, there is no hurry in it). If RuMi realize this, then they might realize the importance of CR and YuRa's presence in their life.

As much as we want to believe that RS is alive, I am pretty sure, he is dead. I know creatives have not shown us a proper funeral of RS, or his loved ones moaning after his death. But when did these creatives get anything right to begin with (especially post-strike). So guys, as sad as it may sound, have no hopes. RS will never come back.

Edited by Anvi2009 - 15 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anvi, I agree with you I would also like to see the changed relations in the Mahel with the new status of Yura.  I would also like to see them moving to RS room since he is the Raja now.  I want to see Yudi paying attention to make Rani better.  I do not need to see chamki and tamki bhua drama. 

I guess it is too much to expect from the creatives. 
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
chamki and tamki πŸ˜†

kyaa naam hain sirf naam hi kaafi hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and about end of RN's track i will give my valuable thoughts after watching epi......tab tak main chup rahoongiπŸ˜†

i am desperate to see excellent execuation of RN's track mindblowing turning point of relationship in palace and superb way of rani to bring truth out.........i really want to witness the history of drama where they will show us that no body has ever shown us...............yes

we have witness till now all heroin come running..........worried...towards court to reveal truth about culprit but have you ever witnessed rani coming to court on wheelchair...................😲😲
naaaaeeeeeee

that is hystory of drama that is going to create tonight in RKAB...........so must watch epi....don't forget

and those two entries......are going to be the trand setter character .........the character that we might have not witnessed during our entire drama watching life and will never witness this creative master piece.........

the way we have never witnessed any heroin finding hero by  only following few small rudraksh beads..........the way we have never witnessed any cousine or aunt or exgirlfriend enter lead's house hold and try to overtake entire business and give poison to main character.............the way we have never witnessed any road side character come and main lead ready to marry with him and in the end hero rescue her......

the way we have never witnessed .........any heroin recover only in half day after life saving operation.........the way we have never witnessed any main lead honey moon and that is also in rajsthan where you can find sea also and mumbai spirit boat also..........the way we have never witnessed..........speciall kind of honeymoon..........where we are clueless whether it was honeymoon or lets meet enemy session..

yes that kind of master pieces we have witnessed only firsttime in RKAB exact same way today's epi is going to be master piece..........and you know problem is our intellectual level is quiet low so we are unable to see the beauty behind all thisπŸ˜•

i accept..........and RS......now if they don't show any ritual .........that is really hystory that in any drama i have never witnessed this...........where they donate body to hospital to do some research to find some unique cells...........that RS had😲
Edited by bsingapury - 15 years ago
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL Beena, wah kya sarcasm hain. I seriously cant stop laughing right now after reading your post.

And Bobbie, chamki and tamki are perfect names. LOL. Kya pata, serial mein inka pet name yahi ho.
πŸ˜‰

Beena I agree with you, these creatives are "way too intelligent" for us. We can never understand them. Their "creative" thinking is beyond our comprehension power.   πŸ˜‰ Edited by Anvi2009 - 15 years ago
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣
Beena you are too hilarious.

Really mera chota sa dimagh itni badi badi baatein kaise samajh sakta hai.
rkab ki mahima aparampaar hai. πŸ‘
Really unique show. πŸ˜†

I think its better to analyze in this way. What about instead of finding bloopers lets find out where the blooper was not there, or what actually was logical.πŸ˜†
Edited by jibi - 15 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jibi

🀣
Beena you are too hilarious.

Really mera chota sa dimagh itni badi badi baatein kaise samajh sakta hai.
rkab ki mahima aparampaar hai. πŸ‘
Really unique show. πŸ˜†

I think its better to analyze in this way. What about instead of finding bloopers lets find out where the blooper was not there, or what actually was logical.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†humaaraa itnaa chhota saa rudraksh ke bead jitna dimaag ye saaree watermellon ke size ki baate nahi samaj payaa.......ye hi lila aparampaar hain.......

lets play kaha nahi hain blooperπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jaha nazar ghumaaaoge oose hi paaoge......
really ......they always begin wonderfully  and khade main aake dubaa dete hain ........samandar ki ser karvaake.......logo ko to aise gayab karte hain ki .....koi jadoogar bhi sharmaa jaaye
aur speed to aisi ki light bhi apni chamak kho de sharm ke maare.....πŸ˜•
Edited by bsingapury - 15 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arre yaar if only i could foresee ye log Nans ke jagah 2 cartoon aunties lane wale hai..Thats the result of running stories on an overdrive speed..Ab inke paas stories hi nahi hai..reincarnation is karwa dete..kuchh story to hoti..
So today RN ka last day hai RKAB mein hopefully..I came to know Sampurn Media is basically a media marketting company with Sampurn Anand ji as its CEO..Mumma why did they wanted to outsource scripting to media marketing company..🀒
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

jaha nazar ghumaaaoge oose hi paaoge......
really ......they always begin wonderfully  and khade main aake dubaa dete hain ........samandar ki ser karvaake.......logo ko to aise gayab karte hain ki .....koi jadoogar bhi sharmaa jaaye
aur speed to aisi ki light bhi apni chamak kho de sharm ke maare.....πŸ˜•

Right.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jab yaksh ne yudhisthir (mahabharat wale) se poochchha, sabse tez kaun chalta hai, usne answer diya 'man', aur jaan bach gayi.
Bechare yaksh ko bhi nahin pata tha ki rkab ki gati to man se bhi tez hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†