Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Beena,

You give the creatives too much credit my dear.  The way this is heading it is very much typicl geesa peeta plot, with Rani entering the court room just at the last moment.  I hope I'm wrong, but experience tells me I'm not.

Everything you said with regards to the mobile is spot on.  I am in agreement with it all.  Way too many co-incidences and inconsistencies that are totally unbelieveable.

And as glad as I was to see Kali yesterday, she has only been introduced again as a means of getting Rani to the court.

All in all a crap episode as far as I'm concerned.  What should have taken a few weeks if not months, was covered in one episode.   Charged, arrested, brought to trial and nearly sentenced all in less than half an hour??  Are we supposed to believe that from the time CR and co are arrested to the next scene of them at the court some time has passed?   If so, then creatives should have shown that time.

They should have shown YuRa in the mehel.  Rani still trying to placate Yudi.  Yudi in turmoil at the fact that his step-mother has killed his father (as far as he knows).  RN walking about the mehel happy as larry and RB giving her killer looks at the dining table etc.  This would have been a good build-up and far more realistic.

Gosh I sound like a broken record.  I'm gonna resign myself to the fact that these creatives have their own ideas about what makes good viewing and it stinks.

(And I still refuse to believe RS is dead) 
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 15 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Well i will say there was many last moment in RKAB before, but we simply neglected it due to YuRa chemistry.......

1) Yudi came to know about real Bhumi on his engagement day
2) CR came to know about YuRa relationship at last moment when Rani was about to get arrested.
3) Yudi came to know about Rani being servant on his haldi day.
4) Yudi accept Rani in front of everyone on his marriage day.
5) Then all last minutes changes in Bhushan track

We are opposing this last minute of entry of Rani, coz it some what against Yura relationship......

Radha, one more eagle eye in RKAB gang. I need to watch clip again......
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Radha...thanks for pointing it out and after watching the SBS video, I noticed those things too...especially Rudra's face at 4.01.     What I am hoping here is after Rani sees the video, she tries to contact Yudi on his cell but it's off as he in court so she decides to come to the court. Maybe she tries Saksham's # too n that's off as well. That's when she decides to come to the court herself keeping the urgency in mind. According to me this will be logical and valid....rather than Rani just deciding to come to the court despite being so unwell................Now am I expecting too much from the creative team????

But how was the recording done....who pressed the record button? that piece is missing...i hope we get an answer to that......

Acc. to me both Rani n Yudi are sharp....Rani didn't want Yudi to inform police abt CR, Rudra but he did which was the right thing to do . He did not get emotional like rani n behaved rational...which shows he has a mind of his own...

but Yudi has too many responsibilites at the moment...which also includes getting rani better....but Rani is more relaxed and so she is taking every perspective in mind. She has been suspicious of RN since she found the powder so she decided to look at that angle too. I hope in future we will see Yudi helping Rani getting better...Rani is upset with her condition n Yudi gives the support she needs...

Bhoomi was absolutely hilarious acc to me n that was the highlight of yesterday's episodeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Anshu_A - 15 years ago
sapna99 thumbnail
Yeh Dil mange............ oh so much more!

So I made the mistake of watching the lake scene, the sword scene and every other scene I could find last night and I have to say I am really disappointed with creatives!😭

This week has been a good week the discussion between YuRa was really good in hospital but when Rani was saying she cannot live without Yudi although I like it I just wanted him to go in and give her a peck on the forehead at the very least! Just show some more emotion then he did! I think along with the story the screenplay needs to be improved especially when it come to these two so the incompleteness is reduced! and the dialogues are way to monotonous! Kanjlai are better at introducing that spice the Yura are and they have people working on then ! The spice and excitement is missing that was here during Holi!

The lake scene just reminded me what could and should have been! to be fair since the strike I think this is the first time with all the shooting the raj tilak and everything that the show has really been back on form and I have really enjoyed watching it! But seriously the romance lacks immensely! 😑

How exactly is Yudi taking care of Rani? he doesnt sit by her apart from the only time when he first brings her home, and Rani is hurt but she seems more active in the wheelchair then she was before (which is a recipe for disaster!) Someone commented before but how did RAni get in through the door with her wheelchair, how does she get downstairs amd upstairs and basically everywhere! the only thing they have shown she cannot do is reach for the pillows on the other side of a bed! Shocking i was thinking she was going to karate kick them somehow too she seems so fit! I thought oh here we go matrix scene coming up right here! really stupid creatives! πŸ₯±

what would heven been better! yudi not bringing Rani home, taking her with him somewhere else so he could look after her properly and discuss things with Rani get it clear in his mind and then come back with Rani and find out more and kick ass! He needed to get away even if it was for two days get his mind on track recover from shooting your wife and then come back to judge the villian!

Here both of them are set in their ways and dont explain or discuss anything! why not show Yuditelling Rani what he found out before he shot his mother properly and then Rani and him discuss it properly like normal people!

The hand holding in the hospital was great showed togetherness but when they came home it all went pear shaped! Also why does Rani go agianst Yudi all the time! women stay in your room and milk Yudi attention i would especially if he shot me! He would be sucking up big time! Also it would have been nice to see Rani mum come in and Munna and then showing some concern or anger towards Yudi especially form Munna for shooting his sister! Would ahve been natural and cute to see how Rani dealt with a rift between the two cute men in her life!😳 endless possibility here!

Radhaji thanks for the SBS video I will go back and look! that does mean though that what Rani saw was the convo between Rumi and RN so she will be exposed! I like Rakhieji dont think RS is dead but even then RN should go to jail for conspiracy if nothing else! After all this is done I would like to see Yura take a holiday together with NO DISTURBANCE! just them just some romance! CREATIVES REALLY I WILL KILL YOU IF THIS DOESNT HAPPEN!

Overall a good week, very fast, lots of discrepancies but I hate seeing RN (really it vexes me no end now!) so I dont mind the speed of light with which this is being taken care of! Hopefully next week Rn goes down, RS comes back well and explain he was well all along and put the mobile on himself! orders Rumi out the palace as well as CR! and sends yura away on holiday! (nothing going to come true what i say but may as well bang my head against a brick wall anyway!)

I think its good to make the lead go through some trials and tribulations! But give them a break to prove their love to each other at some point! I have the worst feeling taht when this is over another problem will be waiting round the corner and then it will be fasten your belts creatives have lost it again!

Love Yura but let them love each other too man! 😳
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anshu and rasha the thing and screen you are talking about it is not related to epi
it is one tool they use for shooting........that screen they use for shooting many times as light reflactor or something like that

if you watch SBS coverage while yudi was getting coroneted you can see that screen behind Cr and yudi..........so it is not something related to epi or truth revealing

becuase saksh's statement is already done on friday

this is just my little knowledge is telling me that ...the sreen you are talking about it is just part of shooting...instruments
darshana23 thumbnail
Nope Beena di i watched that video..... Its true that Rudra was shown on screen. But screen is not visible clearly as camera was focused on director...... But yes one screen is there, where that clip is being shown.......
Roshni. thumbnail
Now Yudi has come to know that the real murderer is RN..So will yudi forgive CR??? Or again will Rani make him do so??? Darsh di... I agree with you....There were many last moments...and there'll be one tomo as well!!!!
Rani is always the one who gets credit!!!! Tomo yudi will see that he has made yet another mistake...and will ask for forgiveness from Rani..."Rani hume maaf kijeeye..aapne kitne baar kaha fir bhi hum manane ko taiyyar hi nahi the!!!! Bahut bahut dhanyawaad Rani".. I seriously dont want him ask for forgiveness or thank her!!!!! we have seen those scenes n number of times!!!!

Pls creatives...use some logic!!!! How will Rani come wheeling all the way? when she cant do in the palace itself??? k fine...they dont show us how she manages but tomo they'll surely show how she struggles to come to court... to make it more melodramatic!!!!!!
She doen't look like she has undergone a major operation!!!!! Earlier she was moaning in pain....was that just to make Yudi accept to whatever she says???? oh yeah i forgot She can strech her self to any extent to save her family!!!! there'll be no pain when she does that???
lets see whats in store for us!!!!
sapna99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosh.88

Now Yudi has come to know that the real murderer is RN..So will yudi forgive CR??? Or again will Rani make him do so??? Darsh di... I agree with you....There were many last moments...and there'll be one tomo as well!!!!

Rani is always the one who gets credit!!!! Tomo yudi will see that he has made yet another mistake...and will ask for forgiveness from Rani..."Rani hume maaf kijeeye..aapne kitne baar kaha fir bhi hum manane ko taiyyar hi nahi the!!!! Bahut bahut dhanyawaad Rani".. I seriously dont want him ask for forgiveness or thank her!!!!! we have seen those scenes n number of times!!!!

Pls creatives...use some logic!!!! How will Rani come wheeling all the way? when she cant do in the palace itself??? k fine...they dont show us how she manages but tomo they'll surely show how she struggles to come to court... to make it more melodramatic!!!!!!
She doen't look like she has undergone a major operation!!!!! Earlier she was moaning in pain....was that just to make Yudi accept to whatever she says???? oh yeah i forgot She can strech her self to any extent to save her family!!!! there'll be no pain when she does that???
lets see whats in store for us!!!!

Roshji your right but I think she will be ok getting to court with the wheelchair but she might get lost this time as she has no beads to follow her Yudi to court! πŸ˜†They are going to make it very melodramatic and unrealistsic but if RN goes tomorrow I will forgive them!πŸ˜‰

This New entry..........why not let them live in peace for some time..........even those that have nothing in life sakun ki saans lethe hai at some point these guys are forever sorting something out!

Also Roshji I dont want to see Yudi thanking Rani either happened millions of  times before but i guarantee it will happen again when rani saves the day! i think she needs to wear a superMAN T short under her sari will fit well! And maybe Kapil can be her Louis Lane! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ 
Edited by sapna99 - 15 years ago
Shafza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

....Gosh I sound like a broken record.  I'm gonna resign myself to the fact that these creatives have their own ideas about what makes good viewing and it stinks....

*shafu starts playing the violin*...

but I do agree with the rest of you girls...we havent had a YuRa moment in AAAAggggeeeesssss!!! πŸ˜’
Edited by Shafza - 15 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
one more nonsense relatives pop up from some unknown clouds.born without any parental supervision and might be like treta yug or dwapar yug or mahabharat yug as all says all pandava born with mantra.............and gandhari gave birth to 100 kids ....with some seeds or somethinglike that

in all drama ..........all relatives fall from heaven or i say hell like rain drops........it means from no where...........and why ia m telling hell because they all are always negative..........

so welcome all nonsense new entry......right now i am really veryupset with this kind of stupid new entry..............instead of elaborating existing character adding new entries to creat only problem adn problem nothing else

but did i see some body ...with them??????/

oh ya kali was showing them their room wah at last somebody wel fogotten came from holiday........any more coming from holiday to rest here in rkab