How wud u react if u had a family like Akshara's?

LunaNova thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
tell how wud u react,if ur family was as weird as Akshara's family?they torture u bcoz a guy rejected u for sum silly reason.....they ignore u  find fault in and tell u that u spoiled their reputation.ur nautanki maa jee cries a river and falls on bed with fever.....ur robotic papaji doesnt eat food and goes for moun vrat to clear his voice.ur brother too is no less.

wud u be chup chaap like akshara crying non stop "hey thakurji meri parivaar mujhe lauta deejiye" and try to apologise and make up with ur family or will u raise ur voice shout at them and ask them did they run from a pagal khanna.....and tell dem that u have da right to decide the things in life and doesnt deserve such ill treatment??or will u call a psychatrist to treat them all except omi kaka,dadi and varsha?
Edited by samira-d - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapie thumbnail

To be honest, if I have had a family like Akshara's (God forbid), I would go and register a written complaint with the 'Child Abuse Protection Department' and put their emergency phone number on speed dial, so that whenever either of the parent's start the emotional abuse, I can call up the number and tell those guys to come and protect me!

Now that would be the most appropriate Gen-X kind of thing to do, instead of sitting in one corner and wimpering and simpering over one's fate!

Soapie 
Edited by soapie - 15 years ago
danharryiel thumbnail
exactly like soapie replied!
AreYaar thumbnail

I would probably be throwing big time tantrums and not take any of this nonsense lying down......LOL

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
okay great topic
too be honest
i really dont know how akshara is really taking all of this
chup chaap wow kese sanskaar hein uskey
i would never be able to remian quite like that
wouldnt be able to tkae the silence
free2ryme thumbnail
I would go break some more rishtas with some more boys so that their so called "reputation" goes even more down and than I would slap my brother for being soo closed minded and then I'd run away from the house, because a very good professional and come back and show them that grls can do things besides marriage and cooking!
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To be honest.. i can be as suborn as my parents.. so if they don't talk! fine with me i wouldn't talk either..
the thing is.. that this what happened was not Akshara's fault!! the words were misinterpreted by the boy's side.. if there were my parents.. really instead of being mad at me.. they would be mad at the family ! it's NOT Akshara's fault.. clearly she said "MY FRIEND"..

i mean did they see her on Indian Idol that they rejected her so mercilessly?

But if i would be part of this family.. i would really check my birth certificate.. just to make sure i am not Adopted!

luv pri

Edited by pc84 - 15 years ago
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrInCeZz07

hey
okay great topic
too be honest
i really dont know how akshara is really taking all of this
chup chaap wow kese sanskaar hein uskey
i would never be able to remian quite like that
wouldnt be able to tkae the silence

to be honest..from all the replies everyone got.. i don't think any GIRL of IF forum would take it standing like Akshara has.. they would surely be some strong opinions shared with the parents!!

luv pri

-Ami- thumbnail
I don't think I'd be chup chaap. I would try to explain to them patiently everything if I could. But I would definately not sit chup chapp and keep crying.
shaista_a thumbnail
omg if i had family like akshara's i wouldn't be able to stand it. i'd tell them they are a bunch of mental people and ask them to get a reality check..  gosh i'm so thankful i don't have a family like akshara's.. they really drive me around the bend.. arghhh  with the exception of omi kaka, varsha and dadi..Edited by shaista_a - 15 years ago