Last Shooting of Divya Bharti - Article and video

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi friends

I know it's not new article, but it's interessting one, thought some videos are not working, so posting only the one working a long with the article............

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last Shooting of Divya Bharti

I was on youtube and came across a video of Diya's last shooting from the movie Laadla, which after her death was left incomplete. I honestly believe that Divya did not die from an accident or sucide. She didn't die by accident because the last person to be with her when she died was

Neeta Lulla (Devdas Designer) who said that Divya was sitting in the window of her apartment drunk, and she (Lulla) told her to get down and move away from the window. The next thing she sees his Divya falling out of the window. This cannot be the case because there is another video which shows the apartment complex that she fell from and clearly right under the window is a balcony. Divya should have fallen into the balcony if she had just tipped over, but no she fell over it, which can only mean that she was pushed. Then there is no way Divya could have committed suicide because she had everything going for her. She was

number one and her career was only getting better so she had no problem on the professional front. Then there is also the theory of her husband Sajid Nadiadwala, killing her because she wasn't sleeping with people he wanted her to, but I don't think this is the case but I do think that some way or another he might have been involved in her death. Divya's parents have always accused Sajid of having some part in Divya's murder. Then there is always a theory that I have that maybe Lulla and Divya got into an argument and Lulla pushed Divya out, that could be the case also. But I think we will only find the true answer when we go to the golden gates are self!

Last Shooting Video:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZZu5dpjCq8&feature=PlayList&p=CF842DA32D740BB8&index=11[/YOUTUBE]

Link:

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks, very interesting. I think Divya Bharti's death will remain mysterious forever like Marilyn Monroe.

RIP Divya

Yeah, I read an article too where they mentioned Marliyn Monroee, many people jumped to conclusions on the reason of the death, but only ALLAH knows the truth, it's wrong to blame anyone..........

I still remember that death news of her, I was small that time, well, death is right as much as living for every humanbeing...........

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
marlyn monroe was drunk rite?

Originally posted by: nainashah

marlyn monroe was drunk rite?

I don't really remember the story, maybe she took so much medicin............

Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

I don't really remember the story, maybe she took so much medicin............

Yeah, some say it was due to an overdose of sleeping pills but many people point finger of blame at the Kennedys....

At one time Ms.Monroe was having affairs with both John F.Kennedy and his brother Robert.
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still think that Saajid Nadiawala did it. But i guess that we will never no the full truth! but i think that the thing that has me even more suspicious, someone pointed it out on one of the forums bout Divya's Death.
Is the link of her and Sajid Nadiawala and in OSO Shanti priya and Arjun Rampals Character.

RIP Divya
u wer a brilliant actress

Originally posted by: Sujal_Fan_No1

I still think that Saajid Nadiawala did it. But i guess that we will never no the full truth! but i think that the thing that has me even more suspicious, someone pointed it out on one of the forums bout Divya's Death.
Is the link of her and Sajid Nadiawala and in OSO Shanti priya and Arjun Rampals Character.

RIP Divya
u wer a brilliant actress

I think it's wrong to blame anyone without any proof, why would it not be her parents who killed her after knowing her relationship with Sajid, which many said too, etc?, but I don't want to discuss this, it's wrong to do it without any proof...........

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I've always found her death to be a very strange one. There were many speculations and it's hard to believe which is right and which isn't.

I choose to believe that Sajid had something to do with her death. He was at one point associated with the underworld and according to some, Divya found out about it which resulted in her death. I wonder where her parents are now and why aren't they fighting for the right to know what happened.
missy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol why whould her own Parents who loved her kill her? and i don't think that because just of Sajid's affair with her...😕

Interesting Article, But i think Divya Bharti's death will always remain mysterious...
she was Great actress Rip