Aasiya : We've got positive response..

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Aasiya Kazi
  Email  |      Discuss   |   Get latest news on your desktop

Back | Next

Aasiya Kazi, Bandini

Bandini is the story of a young girl Santo, who hails from a small village in Gujarat. The village belongs to a diamond trader named Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi (Ronit Roy) and all the villagers are his employees. Santo is soon forced into a marriage of convenience with Roy, who is twice her age.

Know Aasiya better: Aasiya, 17, is a college student in Mumbai, and claims that she can balance studies and work well.

"I have grown up watching Balaji serials," Aasiya says. "I can't believe that I am a lead in their show now.

"My character has many shades, which will unfold as the story proceeds," she continues. "I have always admired Ronit Roy. Despite being the most popular TV actor, he does not have any starry airs. We have got a positive response for the show."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disney101 thumbnail
woow aasiyan is like a daughter to ronti cuz ronti himself have a 19 yers old daughter from his first wife.... that is so cooll... its kind of same releationship with prachi desai from kasamh se fame..
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Suks.

Yup, we admire him a whole lot too.  No starry airs....got that right!
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
👏watching this show only for ronit roy...been a big fan of his since bajaj days..asked the cable operater to beam down ndtv imagine after reading and watching sbsregarding this show...i am really enjoying this show only bone of content is the elder sister...has a very trashy language for someone so high class?😕
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ronitpf

👏watching this show only for ronit roy...been a big fan of his since bajaj days..asked the cable operater to beam down ndtv imagine after reading and watching sbsregarding this show...i am really enjoying this show only bone of content is the elder sister...has a very trashy language for someone so high class?😕

OMGGG you're back !!

Welcome again yaar😳

Hope you still remember me .. well as per the story, DM and his family were once in dire straits ... until he worked hard to earn those riches.. so m-ben cant really help it😆
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True Suks,

Motiben is not from the rich family.  DM himself was of working class when he married Subhi.  He worked his way up.  Motiben came into the riches coz of DM. 

She most likely grew up with the typical foul language which is hard to lose no matter what status you gain later in life.  On top of that, the status has gone to her head. So, her behavior is totally typical and expected.

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!
Both Ronit Roy and Aasiya are doing a perfect job in the show!
but I think it's entirely Ronit's show!!