hi everyone i am CHAND(shobhit attray) of PRC

Posted: 15 years ago
hi everyone,this is chand(shobhit ).
thanks for ur support and affection.
best wishes to u all
regards
shobhit(chand)

i dont believe this .... ar u really here .....

thanx 4 cuming to the forum ....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

o wow.............i cant believe this.............Chand u r here............welcome to the forum man!!!!!!!..........I m ur big fan n ur toooooooo cute!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!i dnt believe tis!!!!!!!i completely m struck as 2 wats goin on!!hello welcome shobit 2 the prc forum, vr enlightened 2 see the entire prc cast coming online!!ur doin a gud job as chand n u do u luk gud!!!
hello shobhit, welcome to this forum and its really strange that we r meeting or chatting with prc actors one by one.
Hello Welcome welcomeπŸ˜†
Really did a good jobπŸ‘
Cannot belive it but still have toπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
welcome  and ur doing gr8 as chand

hello shobhit  welcome to this forum ,  u  r too cute just like a star  4 me  who is always shining ,will u become my freind , i am maria from uk  , best of luck 4 ur serial and take care of our Prc   now he has only u and sanyogita , bey take care

maria_awan 

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its amazing to have 1 of the cast as the member!!!!

welcome!!!!!

heyy shobit ur most welcome here.....we r so happy 2 see the entire prc cast here...well almost prc cast....jst waitng 4 arjun , pundir,sheetal, kumar 2 come here tooo............ really thanks 4 visitng us....hope u'll keep coming....btw i wud like 2 congratulate on ur acting.....ur really doin a gud job....hope 2 see u more after prc.....all the best !!! tc