girl dun worry ro is always urs
lol yup he is always hers roka forever
update soon henna
I have updated part 4 sweety do read xxx

ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@swan20
Hi Henna.........how are you?
Hey sweety i am good thanks hw r u keeping yourslef.
Part 3......poor kasturi....still lost in robbie's thoughts......well who can blame her.....πŸ˜‰
lol yup who can blame her whn someone so hot like robbie is there
robbie's giving a presentation to her class.......are u sure she'll be able to concentrate......πŸ˜†
lol she will be to busy drooling over him rather then listening
so are robbie & mahi dating or something.....πŸ˜•
no they are really close friends kasturi might think that later on keep on reading.
btw nice pictures.......esp of KP & Iqbal.....
πŸ˜›
Lol thank you it took me ages to search for them two of my fav actors
ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
@ jazz rocks
So sweet!!
Amazing FF dear!!! Good start!
RoKa rocks!!!!!!
Thanks sweety yup roka are the best couple and will always rock
Keep reading my ff dear thanks for leaving your comments
ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
Hey everyone thanks for leaving your sweet comments for the last part I coudnt update this weekend as i was busy i had a bit free time and updated today do read and tell me how it was thanks henna
Part 4

First of all Sameer, Rishi and Varun came forward they made a combined model together they started talking about it while they were talking Kasturi wasn't focusing on them at all she wasn't making any notes either she was just doodling on her pad after the guys finished off their part it was Robbie and Mahi turn to speak they started to proceed on with their part Kasturi coudnt help but steal some glances at Robbie she didn't want to make this obvious as virinda was sitting next to her. After all the students finished with their part the lecturer gave them a 10 minutes break in that time they can ask any queries that they might have in their minds.

Kasturi found this a good opportunity to talk to Robbie so she thought of talking virinda along then it won't seem fishy to anyone at all.

Kasturi: Virinda chalo hum unse questions puchte hain acha rahi ga hamare liya. (Come on virinda we will go and ask them questions it will be good for us).

Virinda: ha tum sahi kare ho phele hum mere bhaiya ke pass jate hain me tume unse milate ho (Yes you are saying write lets go to my brother first I will introduce you to him)

Kasturi: Ha chalo she coudnt help but smile in secret but didn't want to make it obvious to virinda (Yes lets go)

They went down near the front where all the students were standing and chatting away Virinda got over excited in seeing her brother back she screamed really loudly to divert his attention towards her.

Virinda: Bhaiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robbie: Viru (that's what Robbie called her for short) tum kaise ho tumne lecture sahi tara suna tha ya sore thee (How are you did you listen to the lecture properly or were you sleeping)

Virinda: Bhaiya main kitne pagal nahi ho she protested (I am not that stupid bro)

Robbie: Viru main mazak kara tha sirif (I was only joking virinda) he spotted Kasturi standing their Hey princess he seen Kasturi face go in a frown so he quickly changed his statement main mazak kara tha sirif yeh to mere adat hai Viru sai puch lo (I was only joking it's my habit ask Virinda)

Robbie: Ok girls did you enjoy my lecture he winked at them this made Kasturi get butterflies in her stomach. Virinda didn't notice any thing different in Kasturi.

Virinda: Bhaiya apka lecture bhot acha tha ham bore be nahi hoe magar ap mere best friend Kasturi ko kaise jante hain (bro your lecture was really good we didn't get bored at all but how do you know my best friend Kasturi)

Robbie: Viru wo mere Dost Prem ke choti bhen hain or use aj sba mulakat hoe the wo prem ke sath thee ( Virinda she is my friend Prem little sister and this morning I met her she was with prem)

Virinda: Acha Bhaiya main toilet ho kar ate ho ap Kasturi se bate kare tab tak (Ok bro I am going toilet you talk to Kasturi till I return she went from there)

Before Kasturi could stop Virinda she disappeared Robbie started talking to Kasturi.

Robbie: Kasturi tho tumne notes ache tara baniye hain ya tum to sirif soree thee (Kasturi did you make Notes Properly or were you just sleeping in the class) he chuckled while saying this.

Kasturi: she was speechless for a moment she knew she didn't make any notes and was just doodling around but she swallowed the Silvia at the back of her mouth and got some courage to speak to him for your kind information I didn't do any sort of thing like that anyway wont you introduce me to your friends. Kasturi said that on purpose she wanted to know was Mahi just a friend to Robbie or more then that.

Robbie: Acha to chalo main tume unse milata ho (Come on I will go and introduce you to them) These are my friends Rishi, Sameer, Varun and Mahi) and this is Kasturi Prem little sister and Viru best friend they all shook their hands with Kasturi so Kasturi decided to joke with him that way she will find out if the girl is Robbie gf or just friend.

Kasturi: Robbie yeah tumhare gf hain ya sirif dost (Is she your Girl friend or just Friend) she started chuckling away while saying this.

Robbie: Hmm tumne Prem se to acha humour liya yeah sirif mere ache dost hain (you have got good humour from your brother but she is only my best friend)

Kasturi felt relieved as a big burden was taken away from her heart

She carried on the conversation with him further she started flirting with him a bit he didn't notice this at all she was disappointed but she felt that she needed to try more harder to impress him and think of her more than a kid.

That night Kasturi lied on her bed thinking about Robbie she had loads of assignment to do but coudnt be bothered she fell asleep on her bead and went off in one of her day dreams suddenly she heard someone shaking her.

Kasturi: Tum you came here also leave me alone she thought Robbie was standing in front of her.

Yashada: Kasturi beta main tume khana ke liye bulana ahe thee tum theek ho Na (I came to wake you up for dinner are you alright)

Kasturi:  Badi ma muje laga mere dost ahi thee she tried to cover herself up (Aunty I thought it was my friend sorry) you go down I will freshen up and come.

Yashoda: Acha beta Jaldi neche ajo (ok come down quickly)

Kasturi went into the bathroom to wash her face she didn't know what was happening to her she kept on seeing him everywhere even now she seen him in the mirror instead of her own reflection.

She knew this definitely was infatuation but something definitely attracted her towards him.

She went downstairs for dinner everyone was waiting for her she sat down on her seat and Yashoda served everyone their food Kasturi didn't feel like eating anything for some unknown reason she had lost her apatite to eat.

Meanwhile at the Sabarwal house

Everyone was sitting at the dining table and listening to Robbie telling them all about his trip to France.

Devika: son eat first.

Robbie was about to protest before he could argue his phone rang he looked at the caller ID it was Prem.

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey luved it cant w8 to read more do update soon thanx
cutykoo20 thumbnail
coolll
ka falls for him aww cute buh dunno about ro's feeling
luved it
update more plz
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
robbie winked ...butter fly tho muchay bhee huway...😳 hahaha....kasturi did not mak any notes. omg...kasturi started flirting with robbie😳...heeee good going.i liked it.keep it up.
Nice part
Aww poor Kas trying to get Robbie to notice her
Cant wait to read more

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice part.......heheeeeee kasturi is absolutely smitten.......she thought badi maa was robbie......πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

waiting for next part...😊

ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
@ zaibun

hey luved it cant w8 to read more do update soon thanx
Hey thanks for liking the part i will update the next part today sorry for late update i had an project for school to finish