New FF Jab We Met Updated Part 4 Page 6

ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

New FF Jab We Met

Hey everybody, my name is Henna and I am new to this Forum and this is my first ever attempt on writing an FF on my Favourite Couple Robbie and Kasturi, I am not very good at writing but this charming couple has inspired me to write I will update every Saturday and Sunday because of school. This week I will be able to update more often because of Half term. Here is the Character Sketch.

Character Sketch

Juneja Family

Kasturi Juneja: (Shubangi Atre) 
The Youngest and the only daughter of the Juneja Family she is loved and pampered by everyone especially her brother Prem who treats her like his little Princess.

Prem Juneja: (Harshad Chopra) 
The only son of the Juneja family fun loving young guy who is in his last year at university loves his family a lot especially his younger sister Kasturi who means the world to him.

Jai Juneja:(Ram Kapoor) 
Prem and Kasturi dad a Rich 50 year old business man who loves his kids a lot. He wants to retire soon and handle the family business over to his son.

Bani Juneja:(Gurdeep Kholi) 
Prem and Kasturi mum she loves her kids a lot, she is an average House Wife who will occasionally help her husband out if needed.

Gauri Juneja: (Gauri Tejwani) 
Evil Chachi of the family she is always thinking of new schemes to take over the family business and make everyone's life miserable. (No one is aware of her evil intentions) as she acts all sweet and inoccent around the family.

Hiten Juneja: (Hiten Tejwani) 
Jai younger brother they have a massive age difference between them he is a fun loving guy who loves his family a lot he is unaware of his wife's evil intentions. He is more like a friend to the kids.

Tikku Juneja: (Gaurav Khanna)
The only son of Gauri and Hiten he is a sweet guy who loves his family a lot he is in his first year at university Studying drama as he wants to be a famous actor which annoys Gauri a lot as she wants her son to take over the family business.

Yashoda: (Massi from drama Kasturi)
Middle aged woman who has been working at the Juneja for a long time she is considered as a family member by all and the kids call her Badi ma.  

Sabarwal Family

Robbie Sabarwal: (Karan Patel)
the youngest son of the family he is in his last year at university studying Architecture, a fun loving guy who loves to cheer everyone up he is an entertainer of the family.

Viranda Sabarwal: (Pooja Bose)
the youngest daughter of the Sabarwal family. Sweet innocent bubbly girl who loves her family a lot she is close to her brother Robbie.

Heer Sabarwal (Aditi Gupta)
the oldest daughter of the Sabarwal family who is in her last year at university completing her masters, she is a serious girl doesn't make friends with others easily just sticks to her family. Completely opposite to her brothers and sister.

Vicky Sabarwal: (Vivan Bhatnaya aka Shabd from Maayka)
The oldest son of the Sabarwal family completed his degree already and helps out at the family business a fun loving straightforward guy.

JP Sabarwal:(Who played Kasturi dad in the serial)
A 50 year old man, rich famous business tycoon who is a rival arch enemy of the Juneja family loves his kids and family a lot wants to handle his family business over soon to one of his sons.

Devika Sabarwal:(Who Played Robbie mum in the serial) 
Robbie, Viranda, Heer and Vicky's mum she loves her kids and family a lot a snobby woman who looks down at people less fortunate then her. She has a lot of ego built inside her.

Kabir Dhanrajir:(Monish Bhel)
Middle aged man who has been working at the Sabarwal house for over 20 years he is considered as one of the family members by everyone beside Robbie who has a certain disliking towards him for some unknown reason.

These were the main characters I will introduce other characters as the story proceeds on further. I hope to get some replys

Henna xxx😃

Edited by robbiekasturi - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey Henna

First of all welcome to the forum and hope you have fun here 😃😃

Your FF  character sketch is great and very detailed, it sounds really interesting and i cant wait to see how the story progresses 👍🏼

Aaliyah
ArhiSarunholic thumbnail

@ Aliyah Thank you so much for welcoming me I am glad you liked my Character Sketch keep reading to find out. I have just updated Part 1 hope You loke it

Henna 😃 

ArhiSarunholic thumbnail

Part 1

It was an average day at the Juneja family House hold everyone was always busy doing their own things the  only time the family ever got time to spend together was at dinner everyone was gathered around the family dining table and there Housemaid Yashoda was serving them. Kasturi was speaking with her mouth full telling the family about her day at university she kept on spraying crumbs everywhere this irritated Gauri a lot but she kept quite as she knew no one liked to hear a word against her but on this particular day she couldn't take it anymore she had a pretty rough day and looking at Kasturi eat made her sick and throw up.

Gauri: Kasturi Beta app apna moo ban Kar ke kaho (Close your mouth and eat please Beta)

Kasturi: Sorry Chachi muje pata nahi chala aj university main both acha din guzra iskliya main both kush hoon (Sorry aunty I didn't realize what I was doing today I had a brilliant day at university so I am so happy)

Gauri: ye sirif aj ke bath nahi hai tum hamasha asa he khate ho (it's not only today but you always eat like this)

Before Kasturi could answer her Chachi back her brother Prem spoke for her instead.

Prem: Chachi chore na bachi hai wo samaja ge waqt ke sath. (Leave it aunty she is only a kid she will understand with time)  

Gauri thought there was no point in arguing with Prem as she knew no one would say anything to Kasturi as she was the ladli (favourite) of everyone especially her brothers she put on a fake smile and acted normal again.

Princess look what I have got you today said Prem to his sister he called her Princess as a Pet name.

Kasturi was so excited a big wide grin spread across her face she loved getting presents from her brother looking at his sisters smile always cheered Prem up even when he wasn't in the mood.

Kasturi: Bhaiya give it me she started jumping up and down on her seat like a little 5 years old kid.

Prem: princess kitne bare hoge phir be bacho jaise harkate karte ho (You have become so big but you still act like a little child) he said to her while handing the present over.

Kasturi: koi bath nahi hai Bhaiya min hamesha apke choti se princess raho ge (It doesn't matter Bro I will always stay as your little Princess) She said this while opening her present.

Inside was a little beautiful box she opened it up and there was a Diamond small pendent with beautiful Jewels and matching earings to go with it this left Kasturi speechless for a moment then she spoke

Kasturi: Bhaiya its beautiful Thank you I love it so much she said this while getting up and giving her brother a kiss on his cheek.

Prem: Muje pata tha tuje pasand aga (I Knew you would love it) and the way a big smile spreads across your face is the most precious gift for me he said this while hugging his sister.

Seeing the bonding and love between their two kids always bought a smile across Jai and Bani faces.

Jai: Prem tune ise Bagar kai rak diya hai (Prem you have spoiled her a lot)

Bani:Ha tumhare papa teek kara hai kya kare ge jab apne susral jayge. (Your Papa is saying right child what is she going to do when she gets married and goes to her own house one day)    

Prem: papa, Mama she is Prem Juneja sister and she will learn to adjust when she gets married anyways my Princess is only small yet.

Bhaiya Bhabhi  theek kara hai Prem Hamare Kasturi abe bachi hai hojage samajdar (Brother  sister in law Prem is right our Kasturi is only a child yet she will grow up with time)

Kasturi got up and hugged her parents Brother, Cousin, Chacha and Chachi saying I will never leave you guys and go away from her I will always trouble you she said this with a cheeky grin on her face.

Here is the first Part of my FF Hope you guys like it Hope to see your comments

Henna xxx😛
Very nice update
Kasturi and Prem's realationship seems very sweet
Waiting to see how RoKa meet each other

Aaliyah
Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very sweet update

cnt wait for next part

plzz write prt 2 quickly

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Hey Henna
Welcome to the Kasturi Forum
I just read your character sketch it seems great
Part 1 was really funny you showed Kasturi as a bubly type of girl
loved the brother sister relationship
Love Mariam 😃
ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
@ Aaliyah  
Thank you so much I am glad you liked the bonding between the brother and sister just updated the new part and roka have met thank you for your sweet comments Keep reading
Love Henna xxx
ArhiSarunholic thumbnail

@Alisha_01

Thank you for your comments I am glad you liked the update I have just updated part 2 keep reading
Love Henna xxx
ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
@FunkyChick

Hey thank you for liking my FF keep reading I have updated Part 2
Love Henna xxx