Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Part 2

The Next day was a hectic morning at the Juneja Family household everyone was rushing to get to work university

Princess Jaldi karo kut be late hamesha hote ho saath muje be late karte ho (Hurry up Princess your always late yourself and make me late as well) called Prem from downstairs

He got no reply he was pretty sure that Kasturi probably still be in bed he seen Badi ma go pass and called her over

Prem: Badi ma Kasturi ko Ja ker jaldi se jagade je hum late hore hain (Aunty quickly go and wake Kasturi up we are getting really late)

Before Yashoda could go up and wake Kasturi up she came running down herself sorry Bhaiya.

Prem: Sorry ke Bache Jaldi chal late hore hain (Hurry up Kasturi we are getting really late now)

They arrived at their University at last and Prem and Kasturi jumped out of the car and headed towards their campus which was the same as they both were studying Business management. As they were walking a guy approached Prem and hit him really hard on his back Prem turned around and Shouted Robbie really loudly

Prem: How r u man long times no see lagta hain tu muje bhool  gaya hain (Looks like you have forgotten me)

Robbie:  No man it's not like that I was busy with my course and had to go Paris for one of the modules but how is your course going man

Prem: My course is going fine thanks aur sana kasa ta tere trip (How was your trip)

Robbie: Mera trip bhout acha raha kitne sari French ladki mile (My trip was fantastic there were loads of French girls that I met over there)

Prem: Lolz you will never change Robbie.

Robbie: hmm that's me at least I tell you everything unlike some people who have a girl friend but don't bother telling his best mate.

Prem was confused for a moment then he released Kasturi was still standing there and Robbie mistaken her as His gf he burst out in laughter which left Robbie stunned

Robbie: Pagal hoge hain tu (Have you gone mad)

Prem: nahi yaar ye mere gf nahin mere ek lote behn Princess Hain (no this is not my gf but my one and only sister Princess)

Robbie took out his hand to shake with Kasturi she approached her hand forward and shook his.

Robbie: Nice to meet you Princess he laughed really loudly while saying this who's Princess do you think you are I am just kidding  btw you already know my name but I will introduce myself again I am Robbie Sabarwal

Kasturi: Nice to meet you btw I am my brothers Princess for your information and that's my Pet name my real name is Kasturi Juneja

Robbie: Acha so shall I call you Princess as well he said that on purpose to annoy Kasturi

Kasturi: Ap shayed tora kam sunte hain wo mere pet name hain jo sirif mere bhaiya blate hain muje (I think you hear a bit less that's my pet name which my brother only calls me)   

Robbie: Chill I was just kidding Friends

They both become friends really quickly all 3 of them chatted away as they walked inside the building.

Prem: Robbie yaar your campus isn't here you're not Studying business did you come to meet one of your gf he laughed really loudly.

Robbie: Very funny yaar for your kind information I have come to meet my sister she is studying business as well.

Prem: Really how what's her name we might know her.

Robbie: Yup you might know them both of my sis are carrying the family trend forward and studying business one is in her third year the other one is doing masters.

Prem: really what are your sisters called?

Robbie: Viranda and Heer

Kasturi started jumping up and down like a little child I know Viranda she is my best friend. Robbie kept on staring at her childlike behaviour there was so much innocence in this girl he snapped out of his thought all of a sudden.

Oh so you r my Viranda best mate you are a really cute and sweet little kid. This made Kasturi frown for a moment for some unknown reason she really liked talking to this guy and wanted him to notice her more beside being a little kid and there wasn't much difference between them either she was 22 and he must be 24 same age as her brother she thought she needed to grow up seriously maybe her chachi was right

She was lost deep in her thoughts when prem turned towards them again he was giving another person on his course some notes to borrow that they missed.

Ok yaar main chalta ho (I am going to go) lecture is about to start he hugged Robbie, Princess meet you afterwards near the car park went from there.

Kasturi loved her brother a lot but felt embarrassed she seriously needed to get him to stop calling her princess in front of everyone.

Robbie was talking to Kasturi again asking her about her interests and Hobbies she was lost in his thoughts thinking about him he seriously is so hot and cute she couldn't help but drool over him she tried not to show this too much. All of a sudden they hear some noises

Robbie you are in this building today kase yaar (How mate)

A big grin spread across Robbie's face when he spotted some of his old mates Kasturi couldn't help but think how cute he was.

Robbie: yaar I came back from my trip today I wanted to meet my sister first and surprise her but she is nowhere to be seen yet she probably still be on her way here.

Friend1: acha to yeah tere gf hain (Is she your gf) he looked at Kasturi and said to Robbie.

Hearing this Kasturi got some butter fly's in her stomach she didn't know what it was though she pushed the thought apart.

Robbie: Nahi yaar yeah to prem ke chote bhen hain (no mate she is Prem little sister) anyways she is virandas best friend like Viranda is a little kid for me she is as well.

A Disappointed Kasturi walked away from there in her thoughts leaving Robbie chatting away who was so busy that he didn't notice anything

Here is the 2nd part Robbie and Kasturi meet I have seen that I have got more views and less replys I will be really thankfull if you take your time out and leave a comment even if its short

Henna xxx   

ArhiSarunholic thumbnail

Part 3

While Kasturi was walking really slowly she didn't know why she felt so bad was she falling for this guy but how could she it was only their first meeting was there any such thing as love at first sight, or was this just an infatuation. She was really confused and decided to ask her best friend virinda for advice obviously she can't tell her it was her brother who Kasturi had fallen for.

Kasturi went inside her lecture room few of her classmates were there her lecturer hasn't arrived yet she decided to sit down and wait for viranda she already had an annoying headache on top of that she was confused about her feelings why did he think she was a kid she didn't look that young she was pretty sure otherwise why would his mate think of her as his gf she wasn't dressed as a kid she thought her outfit was pretty cute all random thoughts popped inside Kasturis head. (Guys this is how Kasturi was dressed on that certain day).

Hello Kasturi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you gone deaf? Kasturi was lost in her thoughts so much that she didn't realise virinda already had arrived and was calling her virinda got fed up of waiting and hit Kasturi on her back really hard.

Good morning students today's session will be divided up as it is a 2 hour lecture, in the first half we have some students over from the Architecture building and they have built few models which they will present to us and talk about how it will benefit the business and sell out there so I will introduce you to the guys they are
To get clearer image of how they look I have included the Pics)
Robbie Sabarwal
Sameer Ali:
Rishi Sareen:
Varun Khurana:
Mahi maan

Over to you guys Kasturi stared at all the guys they were pretty hot she thought to herself but she couldn't resist looking at Robbie 😳 a ping of jealousy accoured to her the way Mahi and Robbie were talking seemed like they were pretty close to one another.😡

Here is Part 3 I hope you guys enjoyed it and got a clear idea of who is who mahi will be playing an important role in my ff which will be revealed furthur on I will update Part 4 aswell today as well as i am half way through it do read and leave comments will be waiting for them enjoy

Henna xxx
Edited by robbiekasturi - 15 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Henna welcome to the forum.........😃......and congrats on your 1st ff.

liked the character sketch........so robbie doesn't like kabir.....good for him.......😆

Parts 1 & 2.........Kasturi sounds to be a very sweet & charming young girl........loved her relationship with her brother.....😳

aww robbie thinks of kasturi as a kid......i'm sure he'll change his mind soon.....😉

very nice beginning........looking forward to the upcoming parts.....😊

ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
@Swan 20
Hey Henna welcome to the forum.........😃......and congrats on your 1st ff.
Hey Thank you so much for your welcome and taking your time out and reading my ff.
liked the character sketch........so robbie doesn't like kabir.....good for him.......😆
Thank you I have included all my favourite characters from different shows and combined them together. lol i never liked kabir so i made him the servant and robbie to dislike him.

Parts 1 & 2.........Kasturi sounds to be a very sweet & charming young girl........loved her relationship with her brother.....😳
yeah she is the bubly kasturi we seen origionally in the serial thank you for liking the bonding between her and her brother.
aww robbie thinks of kasturi as a kid......i'm sure he'll change his mind soon.....😉
lol he will as the story progresses furthur

very nice beginning........looking forward to the upcoming parts.....
😊
thank you for liking my ff keep reading i have updated the 3rd part
Henna xxx

How did i miss part 2?
will read both and then comment!

Aaliyah
Both parts were great! 👍🏼

Part 2 was very sweet, and i liked the way you made RoKa meet
Aww poor Kas Robbie thinks she's a little kid

Part 3 was nice also
Thanx for adding pics 😃
Aww poor Kas seems really besotted with Robbie and seeing him with Mahi only made her feel worse

Good job keep it up! 😃

Aaliyah
Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 da updates henna
part 2 was mindblowing Our Roka met which was wow
part 3 was gud 2.
keep up ur hrd work
and update prt 4 soon

Alisha

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey great ff luve it n luved da way u included prem n heer i just luv dere couple also luv roka cant w8 to read more do continue great ff
shumi. thumbnail
character sketch:

oh! kasturi is fromjunaija family and she is not from middle class.good.

ok...robbie sabarwal is a university student.

hahaha kabhir is his servent and robbie don't like him.

very good character sketch.very well written.
shumi. thumbnail
part-1

prem called kasturi as princes.so sweet of him.

wow...he gifted a diamond set to kasturi..again he is sweet.

ok...how old is kasturi.is she too a college student?

good start,keep it up.👏
Edited by robbii - 15 years ago