Raymond ad - featuring Sid

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey i had read it once on the forum that Sid is the Raymond guy but i didn't remember seeing him..
so checked out today - do watch if you haven't seen it, Sid looks stunning.... its a beautiful ad

Wishing Sameer all the best...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf58lohvl5A&feature=related

I found one more. I remember this from my school days..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz3o1PS7IFoEdited by garson - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks alot yaar..
Sameer is so handsome and dashing....the channel and the Rajshris are mad...they should have shown such scenes on the show...

I have having severe withdrawal symptoms from not being able to watch Sid anymore....please keep posting Sameer's ads ...so that I can have some respite 
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know sameer is lookin fab ......but mtph has made me think of him of only being with aanchals charecter ...so i found myself imagining that scene is wid with aanhal

Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
garson thumbnail
u hit the right chord. actually i also imagined the scene with Aanchal... She has only cried throughout the serial... we couldn't see the bubbly Aanchal.. got only glimpses of those.. i think Sanchal spent only few happy moments together - the one on Devoroad trip, the second one was when she got a 1 lakh rupee cheque and the last one the big cheque.. there were a few other happy moments but they were either toned down due to Sid remembering Jaya or others playing spoilsport...

i am missing Di and Lavi's post... where r they ???
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GARSON..I LOVE YOU FOR DOING THIS HELP...!!i WANTED TO SEE IT SO BADLY..EVEN THOUGH I HAD SEEN IT INNUMERABLE TIMES EARLIER..!! THANK YOU IS TOO SMALL A WORD..!! LOVE YOU-HEMA
garson thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

<FONT size=4>GARSON..I LOVE YOU FOR DOING THIS HELP...!!i WANTED TO SEE IT SO BADLY..EVEN THOUGH I HAD SEEN IT INNUMERABLE TIMES EARLIER..!! THANK YOU IS TOO SMALL A WORD..!!

LOVE YOU-HEMA</FONT>

My utmost pleasure Di... i am glad to contribute to this forum.. it feels good to pay back..

There is one more raymond ad called "the rose" . its on the raymondindia website but its not that clear.

http://www.raymondindia.com/med_ads.asp#
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Watched the ad "The Rose"...
Hai...seeing Sameer as dulha again makes me so nostalgic...MTPH wedding was so lovely...
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much garson for the eye-candy treat😊 am also experiencing the same symptoms as others,can't imagine sid without aanchal...i was also seeing aanchal in the scene....i just hpoe they come together once again for a show......
garson thumbnail
hey guys the following video is in Marathi. it features Sameer and his wife Aparna. His wife makes the Lord Ganpati idol on her own. This video is about that... i don't understand marathi but i thought u guys would like to see a glimpse of Sameer... he comes in the video at 1:39.

There's a surprise - he rubs his wife's arm in the same way as he does for Aanchal... this is at time 2:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsVPs5o71ss

I read that Sameer has done TV commercials for Green Label Whisky, Lifebuoy and Nescafe in addition to Raymond. I couldn't find anythng for the other brands now. will search again later and share with u guys if i find any !!

Edited by garson - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Garson Thank you so much for that Gnapati ..special video of Sameer & his wife..so sweet yaar.. love-hema