Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: angeldmg16

yeah totally rite

u r our best frnd liza πŸ˜•

we dont wanna to lose u

plz dont go 😭

plz stay here 4 ur frnds plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

😭

noorin...i think she knows that we luv her a  lot...but we have to think about liz too..she is happy if she leave IF...then its better if  we dont stop her...but liz we will miss u a lot...!!!
if u leave then its like...asman se ek sitara girgaya...😭😭😭
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: znbhusain

Oh my Lizzie! I knw wht has happening to you all these days and i can completely understand wht made you take this decision. So i am not gonna pester you to stay here. I am just gonna say one thing, 'I will miss your posts, topics, comments and else' But i will not miss you cuz offcourse i can contact you anytime i want, right?

Anyways, as you said last post, so let me not make it emotional, anyhow, So it was really fun and enjoying having you here. You and the group: Jia, Mariam, Aishu...Was real fun. Miss you!

Zainu yaar really missed u need a hug yaar really sad right now 😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
cutie_mahima thumbnail
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liza di!! what are u saying????!!!!!! 😲😲😲 you are one of the best people i met on this forum!! plzz plzzz don't go!!! think what will happen to all of ur friends if u go!!! 😭 plz plz don't go!!!!!
and if you still go, plz still come to Dhara di's and Noreen di's CFC!!!!! plzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm really going to miss you.....plz stay in touch!!!
and most important....DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!😭

<3333333
Mahima
Edited by dmgluver01 - 15 years ago
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xdmgx

noorin...i think she knows that we luv her a  lot...but we have to think about liz too..she is happy if she leave IF...then its better if  we dont stop her...but liz we will miss u a lot...!!!
if u leave then its like...asman se ek sitara girgaya...😭😭😭

yeah

we miss liza a lot

yeah bcoz liza is a star of d forum 😭

.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
liz im not gonna say dont leave because no one would want to stay in a place where they dont feel respected. But im still gonna miss ur topics, the arguments you put forward and all masti we had here πŸ˜” u leaving is a big loss for this forum, even though its changed a lot now it was like home for all of us, once upon a time, and it was all because of ur post that kasuians and KaShians became friends. will miss you here πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ but im  glad that ur still gonna post vmz here 😊 and happy  that we can still keep in contact  through pm's and the cc. love ya sis πŸ€—
Edited by aishah02 - 15 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know Liz u wont stop na u r stupidly strong minded n i dont care whatever i m saying to u i feel like saying just everything to u not only stupid thats because u really effect me n mean to me.would u care to reply madam.
Mehek22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
liz if u leave then its a big loss for all of us...we can understand u...and we respect ur decision...
tum khush raho yeh duae hai humari...

we will miss u a lot...!!!

.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
we knw liza u there reading ur all replys

plz reply liza

dont go 😭

we dont wanna to lose u yaar

try too understand

reply plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

😭 πŸ₯Ί
Edited by angeldmg16 - 15 years ago
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soul_angel

I know Liz u wont stop na u r stupidly strong minded n i dont care whatever i m saying to u i feel like saying just everything to u not only stupid thats because u really effect me n mean to me.would u care to reply madam.

i know jiya yeh liz bhi na ...😭 but i really hope she does decide to come back when things have cooled down