Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sharona-

Hi,
can someone help me with a translation from english to spanish and spanish to english
please pm me or write here...i need it for monday
thanks in advance

Hehe you know this cc hasn't been active in ages .. and we're not that good in spanish either 😆😆
But i can try to help you .. I did get an A in spanish 😆 .. so tell me ..
Jiannax143 thumbnail
no puedo mantenerse para hablar pero hola

loll can i join?
Jiannax143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: theflyingdonkey

Hehe you know this cc hasn't been active in ages .. and we're not that good in spanish either 😆😆
But i can try to help you .. I did get an A in spanish 😆 .. so tell me ..

lol its hard to be fluent in spanish even tho its kind of an easy langauge believe me it took me from 6th grade on into college 😆
ekdoteenchar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shopah0lic_xo

lol its hard to be fluent in spanish even tho its kind of an easy langauge believe me it took me from 6th grade on into college 😆

wait you go to college? then i can't help u lol .. i'm only 16 and in high school .. am not sure if my "skills" are any help
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just need to what a article is about & how to say why i like it....i do not like spanish nor am i good in it ....it's a cool language but not for me
ekdoteenchar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sharona-

i just need to what a article is about & how to say why i like it....i do not like spanish nor am i good in it ....it's a cool language but not for me

Hmm okay .. do u have it in english ? I can try to translate it .. otherwise a dictionary would help too 😆😆
-Sharona- thumbnail

Hmm okay .. do u have it in english ? I can try to translate it .. otherwise a dictionary would help too 😆😆

i need to know what the article is about first....all i know is it is about who protects the privacy of the organs of the people...something like that

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/sociedad/Quien/protege/privacidad/donantes/fallecidos/elpepusoc/20090820elpepusoc_9/Tes
Jiannax143 thumbnail

wait you go to college? then i can't help u lol .. i'm only 16 and in high school .. am not sure if my "skills" are any help

lol i dont need help haha i just quoted the post
im out of college lol..im 24😃
-Sharona- thumbnail
i found a easy article...it has to do with the water being polluted by plastic which is bad for the fish.....can someone help with putting my opinion/why i choose the article in spanish
-Sharona- thumbnail
can someone put this into spanish
i have to say why i choose the article and i have no idea how to say it

here is what i want to say

"I choose this article because i found it interesting and sad to read because each year people throw plastic in the sea and that is bad for the fish who eat them also because of the plastic global pollution will continue in the future"