Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
part-2

kasturi bumped on robbie- this is a very common scene very single ff writer writes.but yours is the best๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.i enjoy reading it.as you said the end was good.it makes us to await for your next part.
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you "swan20", aaliyah, annu and "robbi" ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Your comments were agin very sweet and encouraging it's very nice to hear you enjoyed it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Lots of people are asking about the mystery about Kasturi's past, yes there is one but that's all I can say, it won't be revealed for at least a few more chapters ๐Ÿ˜‰
Heres the next update
Hope you all enjoy it and please tell me what you think ๐Ÿ˜›
The way the characters act may seem confusing but they do have reasons๐Ÿ˜•
That sounds confusing too so anyway hope you like this part ๐Ÿ˜›

Chapter 3 - Aana hi parega

"Suno"

Kasturi paused. "Jee, Robbie sir."

"Kal, tum mere saath lunch kar rahi ho. Aur phir, hum dono concert venue chalenge."

"Sir, yeh aap kya kehrahe ho? Iski koi zaroorat nahi, main kudh concert venue tak pochoongi"

"Kyun Kasturi, tumhe main boring lagta hoon?"

"Nahi, sir, yeh baat nahiโ€ฆ"

"Ke scary?"

"Nahi sir, aapโ€ฆ"

"Toh phir kya problem hain. Dekho Kasturi, tum mere saath aaongi. Aur yeh kuch galat ke mushkil kaam nahi hain. Tum meri secretary ho, so hum dono ko ek doosre ko jaane hain, pehchaane hainโ€ฆ."

"Sir, hum shaadi thodi kar rahe!"

"Kya?"

Embarassed at her outburst, Kasturi explained, "Bas, aap aise bol rahe the ke jaise tumโ€ฆ"

"Kyun, hum shaadi nahi karsakte?"

"Robbie, sir, aapโ€ฆ"

"Joke, Kasturi"

"Oh. Mujhe bahut kaam hain, sorry sirโ€ฆ" Flushing, she hurried down the corridor, disgruntled by how he had wound her up. And startled by how eager she had been by Robbie sir's discussion of marriage.

Watching her, Robbie's unsettled mind was finally content. Her charm, her simplicity, her innocence had bowled him over. Uski meethi awaaz, uski sharmillee aankhen, uski alag adaโ€ฆ the way she blushed, the way she smiled, the way she spokeโ€ฆhe couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Kasturi spotted Robbie sir striding towards her purposefully. Admittedly, she had been intently checking the clock every 5 minutes, desperate for it to be 1.00. Butโ€ฆwas this a good idea. She had to confess, she was attracted to Robbie sir. And every girl in the country dreamed of this chance, to spend an hour alone with him. But she wasn't so enchanted that she could forget the simple fact, that she wasn't just any girl. And Robbie sir wasโ€ฆ She should refuse. After all, it was only her third day in the office, and anyway, he couldn't force her. Resolute, she marched towards him.

"Robbie, sir"

"Hi Kasturi. You ready to go?" Robbie cheerfully interrupted.

"Woh, mein, actuallyโ€ฆmein nahi aasakti," Kasturi declared in a tumble of words.

"No excuses, ab chalo, Kasturi," Robbbie ordered, a tad less casually.

"Aap mere saath zabardasti nahi karsakte," Kasturi asserted, with her last modicum of courage.

"Kyun nahi?"

Kasturi's face paled. Robbie's tone was playful, but with a hint of menace. She was confident that he wouldn't impose his will on her, but then, she had only known him a few days. And anyway, was he really asking much? Just some company for lunch. She was overreacting. There was no reason to refuse him. Still, she hesitated.

Robbie sighed.

Usually, he wasn't this bothered. But it was stangely important to him to spend time with Kasturi, and get to know her, not least because she had been invading his thoughts since he had seen her. He didn't know why she was so against the idea; Hazrding a guess, he presumed she might be slightly imtidated by who he was. If that as true, maybe he wasn't dealing with this the right way, but whatever. He wasn't used to waiting this much for a girl โ€“ he generally didn't care enough.

He grasped Kasturi's hand tightly and led her outside. Shocked, Kasturi silently allowed herself to be pulled again. Robbie gently pushed her into the passenger seat, and then slid himself into the driver's side. He turned towards her.

"Sorry, Kasturi, par mein itna patient aadmi nahi hoon"

"Its okay, sir" Kasturi answered. To be honest, she had quite liked it. What was she thinking?

Lost in her pleasant reverie, Kasturi was shocked when the car stopped with a jerk.

"Chalo, Kasturi?"

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
poor kasturi is torn between her attraction for robbie & her majboori.............but its really difficult to deny robbie anything eh...๐Ÿ˜‰

ur robbie is somewhat like the robbie in the show.......impatient & used to getting what he wants.......but still so charming......๐Ÿ˜›

great going....๐Ÿ˜Š

flowers4u thumbnail
hey luved ur ff cant w8 to read more update soon
thanx
shumi. thumbnail
lol...you up dated chapter 3!!! i never knew that.why don't you up date in the head lines too so that we can know (not only i thers can also)that u have up dated next part.
any ways i will read and comment later.thanks

Nice update

Poor Kas she is so conflicted about what to do

Robbie always seems to get what he wants

Cant wait for the next part

Aaliyah

shumi. thumbnail
hi i am back

robbie said 'kys hum shaadi nahee kar sakthay:'..wow good move robbie.

And every girl in the country dreamed of this chance, to spend an hour alone with him. -true lol.count me too heee....

yet another amazing part.lol if your time premits writ more.i like to read more.

thanks.
shumi

cutykoo20 thumbnail
chapter was great
rob just like serial one
plz soon roka ko mila do
update soon

missindia26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: robbii

hi i am back

robbie said 'kys hum shaadi nahee kar sakthay:'..wow good move robbie. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And every girl in the country dreamed of this chance, to spend an hour alone with him. -true lol.count me too heee....๐Ÿ˜›me too me too ๐Ÿ˜

yet another amazing part.lol if your time premits writ more.i like to read more. thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š when you say update in headlines do you mean in topic subject i know how to do that but sometimes I forget ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks.
shumi

Originally posted by: AH01

Nice update ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks

Poor Kas she is so conflicted about what to do ๐Ÿ˜•

Robbie always seems to get what he wants true but we have to unite these two somehow

Cant wait for the next part ๐Ÿ˜Š hopefully I'll post it later today

Aaliyah

Originally posted by: swan20

poor kasturi is torn between her attraction for robbie & her majboori.............but its really difficult to deny robbie anything eh...๐Ÿ˜‰ true true ๐Ÿ˜› 

ur robbie is somewhat like the robbie in the show.......impatient & used to getting what he wants.......but still so charming......๐Ÿ˜› lol

great going....๐Ÿ˜Š 
thanks

missindia26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaibun

hey luved ur ff cant w8 to read more update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks hope you continue to enjoy it

thanx

Originally posted by: cutykoo20

chapter was great ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks
rob just like serial one ๐Ÿ˜› loving him
plz soon roka ko mila do ๐Ÿ˜‰ keep reading...
update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š will try...