FF: Tune zindagi mein aake...Teaser on pg 81/2 :)

missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi guys my name is TJ and i'm a big RoKa fan πŸ˜› so thought i'd try 2 write an FF on them Please tell me what you think, if you guys all like it i'll carry on 😊

Tune zindagi mein aake...

Chapter 1 ? pehli nazar mein

On a busy street in Mumbai, 11pm on a rainy night:

Dressed simply in a modest white salwar kameez, she was quite ordinary. Her face was rather pretty; but her large eyes, almost permanently fixated on the floor, seemed brimming with sadness. Maybe that was what had caught his attention as she had looked up, the depth of her moist eyes and the mystery behind them. Maybe that mystery was the reason her cheeks were wet, nothing to do with the heavy evening shower. She seemed alone, risky at this time of night. And what was she waiting for, with that small pile of baggage at her feet?

What was he thinking? Who cared about her? Why should he, Robbie Sabharwal, concern himself? He shook his head, trying to clear it of the strange, unusually considerate thoughts he had been feeling.

"Hey Robbie kya dekh rahe ho, mujhe dekho na"

Sonia, his current secretary and date for the night, waved her hands impatiently in front of his face. "Come on, Robbie." Shaking his head, he kicked the ground, and the motorbike sped off.

Sabharwal Enterprises, the next morning

"Devika ma'am, the applicant for the post of Robbie's secretary is here"

"Is she pretty? Is she exciting? Is she under 25?"

As the secretary nodded her head, Devika groaned and flourished her hand.

"Well then, she's not suitable. Find someone else"

With a flourish of her hand, Devika swept out of the office. The girl leapt up from her seat, thrusting forward her bundle of papers.

"Please ma'am, mujhe ek mohkha dijye. Main aapko shikaayat karne ka?"

Devika held up her hand, her keen eye sweeping over her and noticing the girl's plain and traditional        salwar kameez and the gold Ganesh pendant hanging from her neck. "Are you here for the secretary's job. What's your name?"

"Kasturi, ma'am"

"Do you always speak Hindi? And wear these clothes?"

Slightly confused and taken aback but thankful the boss was paying her attention, Kasturi answered truthfully, "Yes, ma'am, I never wear western clothes but I can speak a little English, and I can learn?"

"No, no that's perfect," Devika replied quickly, her mind already moving on. "The job's yours. My secretary, Kiran, will give you the details."

Kiran steered Kasturi into the office and handed her a contract.

"Main?I mean?Devika ma'am parishaan hain, unka behavior thoda ajeeb sa?"

"Oh yes, don't worry about that. You see, it's quite simple. Every secretary Robbie sir appoints, he goes out with for a while, then dumps her and she leaves. But you, you're not Robbie sir's type at all, like you know, short skirts, Western ways, and all that so there's no chance of that happening.."

"Oh" was all Kasturi could manage, slightly concerned and also a bit embarrassed. But she bit her tongue, because she knew very well the importance of this job for her.

Index

Ch 1 - pg 1
Ch 2 - pg 1
Ch 3 - pg 2
Ch 4/4B - pg 3
Ch 5 - pg 5
Ch 6 - pg 6
Ch 7 - pg 6
Ch 7B - pg 7
Ch 8 - pg 7
Ch 9 -pg 8
Ch 10 - pg 9
Ch 11 - pg 9
Ch 12 - pg 10
Ch 13A/B - pg 11
Ch 14 - pg 12
Ch 15 - pg 13
Ch 16 - pg 14
Ch 17 - pg 16
Ch 18 - pg 17
Ch 19 - pg 18
Ch 20 - pg 19
Ch 21 - pg 22
Ch 22 - pg 23/4
Ch 23 - pg 25
Ch 24 - pg 26
Ch 25 - pg 31
Ch 26 - pg 33
Ch 27 - pg 34/5
Ch 28 - pg 36/7
Ch 29 - pg 39/40
Ch 30 - pg 43
Ch 31 - pg 45
Ch 32 -
Ch 33 -
Ch 34 -
Ch 35 -
Ch 36 -
Ch 37 -
Ch 38 -
Ch 39 -
Ch 40 -
Ch 41 - pg 65
Ch 42 - pg 67
Ch 43 - pg 68
Ch 44 - pg 70
Ch 45 - pg 73
Ch 46 - pg 75
Ch 47 - pg 79
Edited by missindia26 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to this section missindia.

wow yet another ff.

i just love the way you introduced kasturi and robbie.

your writing style and language flow is very very good.i enjoy reading it.

the way devika selecting  secratry for robbie is superbπŸ‘.

excellent starπŸ‘.i am sure it is going to be a super ff.looking forward for the next part.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow another RoKa ff.......this is a wonderful treat.....πŸ˜ƒ......its heartening to see that people are still interested in RoKa even though the show is ending.

loved the way u started.......very unusual.In this short part you already hinted at some mystery behind kasturi & gave a glimpse of robbie's character........looking forward to seeing the story unfold.

welcome to this section........hope u have lots of fun here.....πŸ˜ƒ

Hey TJ

Welcome to the forum πŸ˜ƒ
Nice start for the FF
There's already an air of mystery around Kasturi's charcter, which is quite interesting
Cant wait to see what happens as you carry on

Aaliyah

Meeph thumbnail
WELCOME TO THE FF SECTION

Thanku 4 writin a RoKa FF....V truly need it nowadays coz da drama is givin us nuthing

i promise i'll b ur Regular reader...

The first part was awesome..

Kant wait 4 the nxt update
cutykoo20 thumbnail
hey tj
welcome here
hmmm luv to read ffs
update more
1st part looks promiising
update very soon
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks robbi your comments were very sweet  πŸ˜ƒ
thanks swan20 thanks for the welcome, going 2 stay a RoKa fan even after it ends πŸ˜‰
thanks aaliyah for your encouragement πŸ˜ƒ
thanks muneefah hope u'll continue enjoying it πŸ˜ƒ
thanks cutykoo20 hope you love this FF πŸ˜›
sorry i don't know all your names πŸ˜• if you dont mind please tell me
heres the next part, quite short but it was a good place to end
hope you all enjoy it, and thanks for reading 😊

Chapter 2 – Dhak dhak karne laga

Robbie strode furiously into the office. Haunted by images of that "bhari-aankhon-wali", "salwar-kameez-wearing" girl, he had been up half the night.  Her eyes had shone in his mind, however tightly he squeezed his eyes shut. And now, his mum had arranged a public demo of his new single for tonight!

"Hey, koi hain?"

Kasturi was startled at the angry voice. Swiftly, she hurried out of her new office towards the gruff sound, still clutching the bunch of contracts she had been scrutinizing. She rushed down the corridor, through the sliding doors and collided slap-bang into Robbie's hard chest. Stunned, Robbie promptly fell backwards and Kasturi landed on top of him.

Robbie looked up in surprise, straight into those beautiful eyes he'd been dreaming about all night. His heart beat wildly; he could feel hers pounding too. Kasturi, blushing almost purple in embarrassment, attempted to push herself up and regain some composure. But, as if by some invisible force, she was simply slammed straight back into Robbie's chest. The uncomfortable pull on her neck informed her that her pendant had entwined with the chain round Robbie's neck. Robbie realized the problem at the same moment, wrenched out of his daze. He hugged Kasturi towards him, continuing to hold her firmly until he had heaved himself and her into a standing position. Her discomfiture doubled, Kasturi struggled to untangle the two chains, her butter-fingers ineffective. Robbie simply watched her, mildly amused at her "sharmilee" manner, but also remarkably charmed. He didn't know what on heaven or on earth attracted him to this girl, so distinctively unlike all the other girls he dated. But maybe that was it. Because surely what he felt was more than attraction. Either way, he was going to find out.

Kasturi hung up her dupatta with a sigh. It had been a long day, tiring and also daunting. She had been lucky to acquire the job so quickly, but being Robbie's secretary demanded her full attention. In addition to the mountain of paperwork she had been given (for it seemed that the previous girl had filed her nails more often than picking up a pen), she had to run errands for almost every senior worker, besides emailing the organizers, replying to fan mail… That reminded her of Robbie sir. Even at the thought of him, it was difficult to quell her thumping heart. What a klutz she was, to knock him over like that, the first time she met him. She had done her best to apologise, but her tongue seemed to be somersaulting and all she had managed were a few sorry squeaks. And it didn't help that her breath had caught in her chest, whenever she looked at him. He was indeed very handsome. But…she mustn't forget. No need to entertain such notions, because she could never be with him. Never.

swan20 thumbnail
hey there........so glad to see ur update......πŸ˜ƒ

another lovely part.........hmmmm so robbie wants to find out what he really feels for the girl........can't wait....πŸ˜›
what did kasturi mean when she said that she could never be with him.......πŸ˜•......something in her past as u had hinted in the 1st part.....πŸ˜•

love ur writing style.......very free flowing.......waiting for next part......😊

Edited by swan20 - 15 years ago
Great update πŸ‘πŸΌ
So Robbie couldnt stop thinking about Kasturi
Very intrigued as to why Kasturi believes she can never be with Robbie
Cant wait for the next part! πŸ˜ƒ

Aaliyah
Edited by AH01 - 15 years ago
annu08 thumbnail
very intersting parts i read both and really liked it good going update soon