^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA)

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
"CURTAIN RAISER"

Hey Friends,
Welcome to FC NO. 40(!) of Harshad Chopda (Only 10 away from our golden JubileeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›...Cheers!!⭐️) This FC is intended to throw light on the man behind Prem Juneja, hence  named it as the "Curtain Raiser".  If you are a Harshad Chopda fan, if you really are one, there is NO WAY this aspect of his personality should go untouched by your naked eyes and ears.

Yes, this FC will be a feature on his SBS appearances (March and April 2009) in which we get to see the REAL HIM!  All full of Life!!  Prem Juneja is only a figment of someone's imagination,  fiction but its Harshad who matters at the end of the day.The way he lights up the sets and the kind of masti he indulges in in the process, is something which is to be seen to be believed.  So yes behind that humble, modest, polite, no nonsense avatar of Harsh, there also exists a lighter side of him, one that is full of fun frolic, light bantering, teasing and smiles.

DATE : 4th MARCH                                  

Link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEW2IqDeLcM

Background:

SBS on the sets of Desh on the eve of the completion of first anniversary of Kis Desh. Harshad was interviewed and he spoke about his favourite moments in the show, his favourite moments in the past one year and about the character itself.

Scene on Shot:

The Airport Scene and the Cliff Scene, when Heer asks Gaurav to enter the Juneja House as Prem.

Video Feature and Quote:

SBS interviews Harshad and asks him a couple of questions.

On Memorable moments in the past 1 year: "Ek scene tha humara, round trolley which was like 11 minute scene, continuously - ONE SHOT! (I wanna know soo bad which scene was this) and I think us mein main jitna acha laga hoon, jo meri performance ayi hai uss mein, jo mein ney bola hai, utna acha mein ney aaj tak kaam nahi kia hai. I think THAT was one of the best scenes...aur buhat saarey scenes!!  Itney saaarey scenes hain humarey...romance key jo mujhey achey lagtey hain!! Normally mujhey apna KHUD ka kaam pasan nahi ata...aur agar ek particular moment bologey jo mujhey yaad raheyga pichley poorey saal mein toh woh tha 17th of May, SPA, mein ney apni zindagi key pehley dou awards jeetey aur woh mera birthday bhi tha....it was one of the BEST DAYS I will EVER live in my life..."

On why these off-screen moments should be shown: "As a character, hum logon key paas adha ghanta hota hai, ek din mein.  Uss mein hum ek character ko dikhatey hain, but woh personally jo interaction ata hai, jo humari audience ko humein janna hota hai, Harshad Chopda as Harshad Chopda kaisa hai...as Akshat dekha huwa hai, as Prem dekha huwa hai, as Ali dekha huwa hai, as Karan dekha huwa hai.  Toh woh jaisi hi CUT hota hai, aur woh saari mastiyan scene ki...sets ki mastiyan hogayi...idhar beth key baat karrey hain, udhar beth key baat karrey hain...jo humarey different waley personal personal stories hotey hain...woh sab, I think buhat acha rehta hai...I think audience ko bhi maza ata hoga aur hum ko bhi lagta hai...theek hai apart from the character we have a life. We have a name!"

Off-screen catches by SBS:
  • Harsh caught busy on his cell-phone on the airport.
  • Harsh caught laughing and directing someone as he stood against the car. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Comments:

This video was comparatively low on the masti quotient (probably b/c he was tired?). Nonetheless, Desh is home to some of the finest performances by him and also on Indian TV, that one may come across. It comes as no surprise, that Harsh was compelled to like his scenes. Here is wishing him 100 more 17th Mays and twice as many awards - Inshalllah.
-

Date: 9th March, 2009

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOwO6CwFPaY&feature=related

Background: 

SBB on the sets of Desh. This one's a general interview on what Harsh is like behind the scenes, on the scene that was shot and why.

On shot scene: 

Gaurav/Prem drives the car while drunk. Heer spots him sliding on the Car's bonnet when he comes back home.

Background song:

Pyaar hum ko bhi hai Pyaar tum ko bhi hai Toh ye kia silsilay hogaye...

Video feature and Harsh quoted:

This is a joint take and involves both Harshad and Additi.

Harsh is asked about the scene that he was shooting and he says :
'She (pointing to Additi) screamed and shouted at me initially...Dissed my ego/self respect, because of which I got infuriated. I left the house after that and have gotten drunk...and now I am thinking of fetching for more drinkπŸ˜†...I couldnt figure out how to go, which is when I spotted Jiju's car...I found the car open, so I am gonna take the car and run away from here...'

The news reporter asks them what kind of masti do they do with each other on the sets:

Harsh to Additi: Jo bolney hai bolo, mute mein bolo
Additi: tum apney kaan band karlo phir mein sab kuch boldoongi
Harsh (smiling and laughing away): He responds and actually closes his ears.
Additi : Ye buhat ziadah masti karta hai.  Itni masti karta hai, sab ko pareshaan kar deta hai.  Aur ek director hain humarey Muzammil, uskey saath ye buhat gandi gandi harkatein karta hai.  (Harsh unplugs his ears to defend himself but all in good masti)

Date: 11th March 2009

Link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvC8l5cc_ts&fmt=18

Background:

It's Holi and SBS goes to the sets of Desh to see what's cooking up. How are Prem-Heer celebrating Holi and ended up taking a lot of random shots on the sets.

Song:

aaj na chodengey hum khalengey hum holi

Feature and Quote:

This video depicts the off-screen masti that Harsh indulges in ,more than a one-on-one interview with him. There was a very small segment in which he asks Heer

Prem to Heer: "ye Heer ki pehli Holi hai toh aap ussey kaisey celebrate karengi"
Heer responds by saying, that they don't intend to play Holi as such this time round. There are a lot of tensions at home, Kiran jiju is in jail and everyone is busy sorting the case out.
Harsh pulls her legs and resonates "Acha matlab logon ko yeh dikhana hai ki hum log khush nahi hai, lekin andar se kush hai serial mein - aisa hai?" πŸ˜†

Off-screen catches:

This video is ALL about off-screen catches. There are umpteen of them and all so cute cum funny.

• Harsh loading the water gun with that mischevious glint in his eyes and later practicing his shot with the water gunπŸ˜†.
  • Harsh is spotted playing with the water gun and splashing water on his co-stars. Vrinda from Tujh sang also visited the sets and Harsh was throwing water on her through the play gun.πŸ˜†
  • Harsh is shown masti marroing with the cute kids on the sets. One of them explains him how the orange gun works as he keenly observes the kid.

Date: 17th March 2009

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t69KfM2XfmQ&fmt=18

Background:

On the sets of Desh, and this time it is SBB that stalks him. This one revolves around the entire Gaurav and Prem funda that had gripped Kis desh during those days.

On shot scene:

Heer is on her bhashaning spree to Gaurav as he retorts back to her in style. This one followed the Kiran jiju court case hearing.

Background song:

Ek Hasina thiπŸ˜•

Feature and Harsh Quoted:

SBB interviews Harshad and Additi and apparently asks them the reason behind this sudden upsurge of disagreements between Prem and Heer.  I believe, their curiorisity followed the scene that was being shot, in which Prem-Heer (the one couple that has never fought) are shown spewing venom at each other. So, there SBB quizzes them and here is what Harsh had to say

"Basically, iski aadat hai...koi aur kaam nahi hai isse.  Har waqt meray peechey padhh jati hai - tum paisey key liye ye kartey hou, tum paisey key liye woh kartey hou, tum paisey key liye aisey hou, tum paisey key liye waisey hou.  Mujhey bhi ab aisa lagta hai ki kitna justify karega aaadmi?  ACHA theek Hai Bhaiya, HOON AISA...TOH?"πŸ˜†

It's Additi's turn next and she is interviewed..She points at him and says..."Harkaton sey ye lag ra hai na Gaurav hai?  Prem aisi harkatein nahi karta tha na...kitna seedha aur chup chap tha."  Harsh is having a ball as she says this and you can see the way he is twisting his face...It's when Additi is asked to choose between Prem and Gaurav, she chooses Prem. Harsh intervenes and says "Kyunki Gaurav band bajakey chala jata hai na"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The mic goes in Harsh's hands and its his turn to grill Additi. He throws an acer her way. He asks: "Heer ye jo aaap ki shaadi hui hai, ye kis sey hui hai: Prem Juneja sey, Rishab Rampal sey, ya Gaurav Sharma sey?  Please answer...(Million Dollar Question I tell you!!)"πŸ˜† Additi replies back and says Gaurav.

Off-Screen Catches:

• Harsh is caught masti marroing in between the shot. While shooting for the scene, either the shot was cut or one of them forget the line, they are shown laughing and having a gala time.
  • He is caught clasping his hands.
  • Caught setting his hair in the mirror.

Date : 24th March

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlI44GaBr-E&fmt=18

Background:

SBS at the Film city sets of Desh....A very light fun filled video as Harsh (Prem)  directs Additi (Heer) and keeps pulling her legs as she is asked to cook by him.πŸ˜†

Background song:

My Desi Girl 🀣

Scene on Shot:

Heer coaxes and irritates Prem as she asks him to tie the doori of her dress.

Video Feature and Quotes:

This has to be one of the best sbs features ever. The clipping began with random camera shots of what was going on the sets that day and the commentator saying how love compells one to do just anything and here in Heer's case, takes her to the kitchen to cook pooriyan.

Harsh and Additi are sitting on the stairs of the Juneja House (I think the one that leads you to the outhouse, correct me if I am wrong)...Begins with

Harsh (mic in his hands) - Kehtey hain pyaar mein buhat pappad bailney padtey hain. Mein chahta hoon ki aap humarey pyaaar mein poooriyan bailein aur thodi si jalebiyan bhi banaye...mein dekhna chahta hoon, aap ko khana wana banana ata hai key nahi...ghar ki dekh bhaal kar paengi key nahi...ISS key baad hum decide karenge...(additi cuts in here)

Additi - ek shart pey...mein jo banaaongi tumhein khana padey ga.

Harsh - PAGAL HOGAYA hoon KIA MAIN πŸ˜†

He takes her in front of the stand where the utensils and the burner were placed.

Harsh commands - chalo aajaao shuru hojao...πŸ˜†

and so while Additi keeps cooking, Harsh gives us a running commentary over Heer's cooking fiasco. He is shown seated beside her with the mic in his hand, prodding and constantly nagging while she cooks.πŸ˜†

As Heer makes the pooriyaan,

Harsh goes - "bailo bailo...yes yes thats ROUND (as he makes fun of the round shapeπŸ˜†)...gol rotiyaan ko new definition!!!...koi katori laa key dou...kaat key round karegi issko..." and once its done and she shows it, he goes "SEEEEEE!  OVAL ROUND!" πŸ˜†

Next, Heer places the poori in the frying pot...and it wouldnt rise...

Harsh - "saari ki saari poori toh khud hi phoool rahi hai, is ney kia kya hai iss mein...huhahaaaa...aaj saari asliyaat saamney aari hai naa...saarey pole khul rahey haaaaan...aaj aya naa unth pahaad key neechey...very GOOD."πŸ˜†

After the pooris were done he asks her to make jalebiyaan...Heer tries to make him eat them...and he jerks his face..
saying :  "NO NO NAA...HURRRR..." It was funny, the way she kept bringing the poori to his mouth and he kept tilting his head away...πŸ˜†

In the midst of all this masti, you hear a fire cracker...

Harsh screams "heeee aaaaag laag gayi!!"

Cut to the next round of masti, and they show Harsh standing in Purple Blazer (the one he wore to Harman's party) outside the Juneja House..and grilling Heer.

Harsh to Heer : Question Question Ghar mein jab Tu khana banati hogi toh cock roach, chipkaliyan, chuhey, choozey toh bachtey hi nahi hongey...(he counts them on his finger tips)"

Heer : KYUN

Harsh : Galti sey teray khaaney pey mun maartey hongey toh mar jaatey hongey na 🀣

Heer is next ordered to make tea by him. She asks him to go "finger on your lips"...

Harsh obliges but adds..."Finger on my lips but i can still talk like thisπŸ˜†...chalo chai baano"...He begins his running commentary again...as she makes tea and in the midst of this the tea boils and spills all over the stove.  Heer tries to stop the mess by quickly turning of the burner and

Harsh says "This is how aap chai ko girney sey bachatey hain."

Once she was done pouring tea out in the saucers, they go to serve their costars on the sets. First they go to Kiran jiju and he blatantly refusesπŸ˜²πŸ˜†...Harsh says "Koi Chahkney ko bhi tayyar nahi hai"   Next was Lallu, and even he refused.

Harsh goes "Dekh lou loag Additi ki banayi huwi chaye sey kitna dartey hain"...πŸ˜†

And this was followed by SBS showing a glimpse into the episode that day -The doori tying scene was compared to the Baghban scene of Amitabh and Hema Malini.

Off- Screen catches :

• Harsh running away from Additi as she tries to make him eat her pooriyan.
  • When he screams 'aaag aaag!!!', SBS repeated the clipping atleast twice.

Edited by -sidrah- - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OGX2010 thumbnail

Date : 25th March

Link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hHQiXy9G2E

Background :

SBB at the Sankraman studios. This feature was based on the THEN current track and Prem's dilemma with respect to Heer's sudden change of behavior with him.

Background song:

Bairi Piyaa bada re be dardi...πŸ˜•They changed it to Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai later.

On shot scene :

The Pagdi tying scene.  Heer ties the pagdi for Prem as she now knows that this person is Prem only and he never knew how to tie one.

Video Feature and Quotes:

They basically show the entire scene that was being shot then and speculate over why Heer is acting the way she is then and why is Gaurav/Prem so miffed.  Harsh was shown sitting on a chair/sofa and later standing with the Juneja brothers.

Harsh is questioned over the track and he elaborates:  "Bhayi mera bhi yehi confusion hai...mujhey ghussa aaraa hai...aajeeb sa uss scene mein iss liye lag ra hai key woh MUJH SEY, meray sey...Gaurav sey...Prem ki tarah kyun behave karri hai."

Off screen catches:

• Harsh adjusting Harman's coat.

APRIL 2009

Date : 2nd April 2009

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlRQJ1zBcII

Background:

No one was interviewed in this video. Looks like SBS sneaked their cameras in the Juneja house and gave us an insight into the off-screen masti on the sets.

Scene :

Most of them were waiting for the next shot and from the clothes, it was the one in which Preet refuses to go to Harman's wedding and Prem convinces him. Family scene that is.

Video Feature:

The cameras catch Harsh on his cell-phone as he sat comfortably on his sofa, deeply engrossed into it.  The rest of the cast is shown playing catch catch with candles.πŸ˜† In the midst of this, Harsh is caught setting his hair on the mirror alongside Preet.  He imitates a Shahrukh khan dance step just for the fun of it πŸ˜†as Vaishali (Meher) looks on and laughs.  I think it was the (Love mera hit hit song ka first step).  He is seen strangling Preet and clutching his neck as they both try to to tumble each other down on the floor.🀣 E
ventually Heer catches the SBS cameras and shoos them away.

Date: 2nd April 2009

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAlvIUnIWew

Background:

Sankraman studios. This one was an insight into the current scene that was being shot. Harsh was interviewed and so were a couple of his co- stars.

Scene on Shot:

The one where Prem hands over the keys of the house to Maya.

Video Feature and Quote:

They show the shooting of the scene and the dialogues delivered by Prem when he tells Maya how lucky she is to have married the guy she loved. Some random shots from the sets were taken while the narrator on the background wonders why Prem handed over the keys to Maya from Heer (SBB got it wrong though, he didn't hand over the reigns of the house to Maya from Heer, he just gave her the keys implying that the doors of their house would always be open for the duo).

Harsh is inquired over this move by Prem and he says:  "Saari responsibilities nikaaal key kisi aur ko dey di hain na, toh woh CHILL maarr rahi hai abhi."πŸ˜†

The interviewers then ask him, he barely knew Maya and if he had weighed the pros and cons of this step to which Harsh reciprocates "Maya pey shaq sey ziadah Harman pey vishwaas hai mujhey. Toh I am sure, Harman will take care of it..."

Off-screen catches:

• Harsh sitting on the sofa and engrossed in his cell-phone, the exact same pose he was in, in the sbs videoπŸ˜²πŸ˜†.
  • Veera trying to punch him as he saves himself.

Date: 8th April, 2009

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGC3rXxohA8

Background:

At the Sankraman studios. It's SBB again and this feature is on the cranky atmosphere on the sets that day. From the looks of it, tempers were really hot...and SBB caught all of it.

Background song:

Soney Dou Soney Dou (Absurd I tell you guysπŸ˜•) and later, Neend Churayi Meri Kis Ney O sanam...πŸ˜•...

Scene on Shot:

Harman-Maya wedding sequence.

Video Feature and Quote:

They show, Harshad sitting on the sofa while the narrator speaks of how he was tired and dozing away. BTW, I think he was looking down and wasn't really sleeping while sitting, but doing something with his cell phone.  He did look really exhausted though and that was what SBB was implying.  The other co-stars, G-mom and Lallu are shown throwing a fit on the sets.  Later, he was even asked the reason behind the irritated atmosphere on the sets and he said:
"Maybe ye iss set ki baat hogi but jo humara film city wala set hai...jo basically humara ghar hai, woh kafi fresh hai, energetic hai...kafi positive hai."

Off-screen catches :

• Harsh sitting on the mandap with Maya but engrossed in his cell-phone.
  • Harsh sitting on the sofa, dozing away and totally into his cell phone once again.

OGX2010 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

OGX2010 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

OGX2010 thumbnail

This autograph was signed by Harshad for all his fans when a friend of mine (who doesnt wish her name to be divulged for personal reasons) visited him.

This message goes out to all the FC memebers who are disheartened with the news of their Prem going away

The Message Dated :- 27.09.2008

''Please give my message to all my fans'

Say them that everything happens for a reason..

There might be something nice hidden in this too..You never know'

And You guys are my strength and support'

I can't see u guys crying like this and I can't see you shattered'

This is a phase and it will go away'

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys have showered on me since the past few days'

Its overwhelming'

Had it not been for you guys'I would not have been here'.

You are the ones who help me to carry on, and please do not be disheartened as you are the ones who have to stand by me''

And together we will come out of it''

Hello friends...Harshad has send this message for all of us as a token of love and appreciation and has said that each and every message here means a lot to him..

He was too overwhelmed and thus wants to thank everyone...

HERE GOES THE MESSAGE (Dated:- 18.08.08)πŸ˜†

I am what I am, but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am.

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around.

There is nothing special , different or extraordinary

about me.

What makes me special, what makes me different ,what

makes me what I am, is your thinking.

You think I am cute I become cute , you think I am hot I

become hot ,irrespective of whether I am or not.

So its not what I actually am which makes me , its what

you guys think I am which makes me.

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me , who think the way you think , who

believe in me the way you guys believe..

Thank you for the belief..Thank you for making me what

I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying..

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me,

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile,

Take good care,

God bless,

HARSHAD.

Heylloo Gurls and Only Gurls..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I have a Very Special message by Harsh...the Man himself for all U FC members..😳

Now without boring u all more will proceed to the truth now..πŸ˜†

"I Still remember the days when I used to think I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started..

I went through ups and downs and was off air also..

They say Out of sight is Out of Mind...

But U guys kept me alive and didn't let me die..

I don't know what  exactly to say and what the connection is but you guys have always been kind to me..

Just want to say thank you very much.."

Just wanna let him know we'll be there for him always..

In good times and bad times (hoping he doesnt have bad times ever in his life)..

We'll always lovee you and support u whenever u need us or even if u don't need us..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Thanking You"

How can I leave without saying him a ''thanks'', without saying  how special he is and how he has touched my life.

For the first time ever, I am taking this opportunity to thank Harshad on this Fan Club.

Had it not been for him, I would have never been here and neither would have this FC been.

I don't even know where do I start from. I can just say a thanks to him for always being there, for being the person he is and for being such an important part of my life.

I can rightly say that he is God send. As my life was never the same before I met him.

Infact he has  been my inspiration and someone who has taught me the value of hard work, and the art of remaining rooted, humble and kind always.It would be a huge achievement if I even manage to be 1 % like him.

I have learned so much from him. He is someone whom I will treasure all my life,  and Harsh I will always be there for you whenever  you need me.And you know that.

I take this opportunity to thank him for being such a wonderful friend.For being such an amazing human being and for all the moments of joy and happiness that he has brought in my life, and also for giving me this FC and all my precious friends here.

Actually I can go on and on when it comes to him. But some things cannot be expressed in such a few words.

He is very precious, and I know he is born to be a star. Very soon I am seeing him reach the heights of success and scale all possible boundaries.

Harshad , please always remain the way you are.

You know you will always find me as your biggest supporter and well wisher whenever you need me.

Take care and all the very best for your future

OGX2010 thumbnail

OGX2010 thumbnail

Harshad Returns to Kis Desh

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/dec/8dec/news_harshad.php
(Harshad re-enters Kis desh,TC,8th Dec 2008)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/December/News_20081209_52

(Prem returns to save Heer, Indya.Com)

(Harshad back in kis desh?26 nov,TB)

(HC return)

(Harshad joins Kis Desh)

https://www.bollywoodblog.com/category/TV/Harshad-Chopra-returns-to-Balaji-with-Kis-Desh-Mein-Hain-Mera-Dil/

(Harshad returns to Balaji with Kis Desh)

Talaash - E Baliye 

(Nach Baliye ' Harshad In, Aditya /out)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1057017&TPN=125

(Harshad in Nach Baliye, Mumbai Mirror) 

(Harshad in Nach Baliye)

(Talash Ae Baliye)

(Harshad in Calcutta for Talash E Baliye)

(Harshad in Nach Baliye, 2nd Nov, TB)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1057017&TPN=125

(News of Harsh being in NB...MM)

On Prems Death

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/sep/30sep/news_harshad.php

(Harshad upsets his fans)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080926_132

(Harshad talks about his exit from Kis Desh..Indya.com)

(On Prems  death)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080926_132

(Harshad talks on his exit from Kis Desh)

Harshad Chopra aka Prem of Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil, is busy preparing for a tough stunt which will mark the end of ...(Telly Buzz)

(Harsh to do a dare devil stunt, 30th Sep, TB)

(TB article, Prem leaving Kis Desh, 24th Sep)

Kaise Yeh Mohabhat Hai

(Harshad in new show Kaise Mohabbat Hai)

(Harshad in Kaise Yeh Mohabbat Hai)

https://www.thearynews.com/english/newsdetail.asp?nid=13859

(Harshad to play the lead in Star Plus Serial)

(Reports of Harsh in a new show...TB..10th October, 08)

Kahani Hamari Mahabharat Ki

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/June/News_20080611_96

(HC in race for arjun character in MB)

(HC playing arjun)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1032269&TPN=136

(Harshad's exit from MB...Mumbai Mirror, Post 2)

https://iluvdesi.com/kis-desh-mein-hai-mera-dil/topic8907.html

(Harshad to play Arjun)  

https://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&sectid=12&contentid=2008091720080917031502282d85bafd8

(Harshad on his exit from MB)

Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil

(Harshad Chopda, the new chocolate boy of Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=121

(Harshad as Prem in ''Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil''..Mumbai Mirror..12th March 2008)

(Harshad as Prem on TB..12TH March)

https://entertainment.urlremoved/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1387&Itemid=40

(Harshad the male lead in kis desh)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=130

(Harshad on Kis Desh Main....13th March)

Harshad Chopra bags an iconic role in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil - Indian Television and Bollywood Entertainment News
(Harshad bags iconic role in Kis Desh)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&T PN=10

(Tribune India..Harshad in Chandigarh..15th March)

(Hindustan Times..Harsh in Chandigarh

https://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news /2008/harshad-chopra-kis-desh-mein-130308.html

(Article on Harshad on bagging Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dail)

Ambar Dhara

https://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/8375/amber-dhara-a ctor-sacked-after-two-weeks.html  

(Article on Harshad about quitting AD..From Radio Sargam)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=97

(Mumbai Mirror Article)

(Amber Dhara)

Left Right Left

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1637

(Article on IF where cadets speak out..IF)

(Tony's article on cadets..IF)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=822628&T PN=112

(Harsh leaving LRL..MM)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=11

(Mid Day Article, Tony Vents Out)

Grasim Mr India

(Grasim Mr India 2006 )

STAR PARIVAR AWARDS

SPA DOUBLE BONANZA

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2008/harshad-chopda-double-bonanza-210508.html

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/may/21may/snippets.php

https://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/chatter-box/314605/

All that SPA offered

https://www.starboxoffice.com/spa08/news/default.aspx?xfile=2008/June/spa_20080609_16

Harshad's double bonanza in SPA

Fresher's night out - HC winning Talent Hunt Award
https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/December/News_20081209_52

Harshads Double Bonanza

https://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2008/harshad-chopda-double-bonanza-210508.html

Other Articles

https://www.tellychakkar.com/birthdays/may/harshad_chopra/biopg.php

(HC Biography)

(I am still waiting for a compliment from ekta ma'am)

(Harshad's article in GR8 magazine...November)

(Harshad's article in Showtime...November)

(Harshad's college life in Pune, Sep 16, 08)

(Harshad is cheerful)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1032269&TPN=5

(The Gadgets interview..Sep, 2008)

(Harshad Chopra tells Sonal D'Silva that his dream of being in the limelight has come true)

(Dogged by controversaries)

(TB article on Harshad...18th June..2008)

(Innocence Unlimited)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=10

(Dainik Jagran Interview - I Believe in Hard Work)

(Article on Harshad)

(Old article from filmwalaexp.com

(About  Kis Des - HC mentioned)

(Showtime article..Harshad's name)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=18

(India-Forums Interview)

(New chocolate boy-Harshad Chopda)

(Paanchvi Paas)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=18

(India-Forum interview)

https://loctck01.indiantelevision.co.in/y2k8/nov/17nov/feature.php

(Where have all the telestars vanished)

(New article on Harshad after LRL...19th Jan 2008)

(Love for Gadgets)

(In Conversation with Harshad Chopda)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353517&T PN=1

( Link of FC # 1)

(Link of FC # 2)

(Link of FC # 3)

(Akki, We miss you : Link of FC # 4)

(The News Letter : Link of FC # 5)

(Caption Contest Results : Link of FC # 6)

(A new beginning : Link of FC # 7)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&TPN=1&#14200199

(Harsh is Back : Link of FC # 8)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&TPN=1

(Jab We Met : Link of FC # 9)

(Rock On : Link of FC # 10)

(Is Pal Ko Jee Le : Link of FC # 12)

(Rise To Stardom : Link Of FC # 16)

(Master of our Hearts : Link of FC # 17)

(Monsoon Hungama : Link of FC # 19)

(A walk down Memory Lane : Link of FC # 20)

(Rains and Awards Season : Link of FC # 21)

(Live it up : Link of FC # 22)

(Expressions : Link of FC # 23)

(In Appreciation : Link of FC # 24)

(Silver Jubilee Bash : Link of FC # 25)

(Smiles Galore-1 : Link of FC # 26)

(Smiles Galore-2 : Link of FC # 27)

(Simplicity and Humility : Link of FC # 28)

(Hands to die for : Link of FC # 29)

(It's in your eyes : Link of FC # 30)

(Cuteness Personifed : Link of FC # 31)

(You are a Winner : Link of FC # 32)

(Journey of Prem - 1 : Link of FC # 33)

(An ode to Prem's love Journey : Link of FC # 34)

(Prem- The journey continues : Link of FC # 35)

(Thanking You : Link of FC # 36)

(Prem - The Journey Continues : Link of FC #37)

https:// www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1107147

(Tara Zameen Par: Link of FC # 38)

https:// www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1125118

(Telly Screen's Badshah : Link of FC # 39)

Links of all videos of LRL, Amber Dhara (Featuring Harshad) Articles on him, links of the various comments on his characters and video remixes..

Vocal Interview: Harshad aka Cadet Ali on I-F Radio
https://www.india-forums.com/podcast/podcast.asp?id=274

https://podcast.india-forums.com/harshad_chopra22052007.mp3

Download Link

(Right-Click and 'Save Target/Link As')

OGX2010 thumbnail

OGX2010 thumbnail

Congratulations and Welcome to the 40th FC!...Phew finally.. I know FC is trotting along at a snail paced rate these days partly because most of us are soooo pre-occupied with our respective professional and personal lives and partly coz of the absence of some of some our most active members...chalo summers are around..end of semester for most of us...I hope we snap out of our dormant acadamic lives and kick this FC off during summers atleast.

I am sorry I couldnt do much this time around or atleast as much as I had planned to do so.....As my college schedules dint leave me with any time....I was away in mid april and thats when I did most of the writing...when I came back...I was awefully busy hence couldnt do as much as I had planned to do so...I shall try to wrap up all the sbses in the fc after the next one as I would be more relieved then and less over whelmed with any assignment or report load..Sorry once againπŸ˜•

Frankly, I opted for this theme for the comfort level it gave me...i am one very unexpressive person both in writing and on paper and there was NO WAY I could see myself doing justice to the themes that need expression...I would have made such a huge falooda out of itπŸ˜†....hence opted for a more objective, relatable theme...and yo I had a ball summoning it up....

Sigh! Our boy is dynamic...An incredible combination of not just a great actor and rooted persona but just soooo full of color...I have always loved his SBSes more than Desh...Hands down any time any day!! (Prem is temporary...Today he is, tomorrow the show is done...It's silly the way we freak out even if the creatives taint him for even a micro second in the show..Madness or what.πŸ˜†).....His comments, views, reviews, his remarks ..everything is always a delight to conceive......It not only has helped us get acquainted in getting to know the real him but has also formed a nexus between the fans and him...All thanks to him for being so accessible and friendly to these reporters...Ofcouse no other star gets this much leverage on SBS ..as much as Harshad..It has to do with him no? and his congenial natureπŸ˜‰

As for dedication, I would like to dedicate this one to Yoj !..I thought over it and it was only her name that hit me simply coz Yoj was my first friend on the FC...the first friend i interacted with on the FC on a personal level...(i dont even know if she knowsπŸ˜† but I know!!!!)and it was her pushing that got me here and then eventually through to everyone on the block...Today I maybe alot more closer to the rest of you but there is no way I can ever forget what got me here...YAAAA i am a huge sucker for roots!... Yoj was the first window for me to this side of Harshad...She aroused my curiosity back then and I know even she wouldnt be aware of it....the rest they say is history...I loved May-June 2008 with you re Yoj!! ...all the chats...you would leave me jaw dropped at times....it was later when sbs started happening at dis rapid a pace...did everything you would say finally begin registering in πŸ˜†.....I became friends with her at the drop of a hat..I presume thats the way she is...Ever friendly!!. and then we continue being in touch ....God Bless. Yoj...You are one of your kind...Good Luck!

Mera sab kuch topsy turvy hota hai . So how could the FC stay behind πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i was studying and den all of a sudden i decided to peek a boo into the FC..Holaa..I screamed 145 th Page...!!😲...bugged P, Raksh and Nans in the middle of my nite, their afternoons and Nans ka early morning 🀣...cutie pies that they are...they helped me with the features and the editing...Thanks a tonne guys!!..this would have been a nite mare had it not been for ur help... ofcourse

Daisy...She is technically always in the loop as far as I am concerned..And how will i ever do without bugging this Harshad ki official antaryami 🀣Thanks!! for just everything..and I will wait for my exams to leap over and then interview you over the patience you exercised when formatting the FC....salute and kudos..this FC would have been a far cry had it not been her pushing me in the first plx...so there is a whole lot of credit that goes to her there as well.

To Misty, Yasmin di, Pri and the rest of you for being there in spirit and being a part of the FC thru  alll its phases...

Special thankyou to Nandini and Khushi once again for all the siggies and the effort they undertook ...Nans was not even well yet she kept making siggies for me...πŸ€—

Oh btw there is some problem..I cant update the member list...I will check it again in a day or 2...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harshad's birthday is coming up...I wont be around...I am gona be heck busy and hence wont be able to nag u and run after you guys to send me the messages...Please send the messages to Payal. Make sure you dont write anything OTT in the messages (sorry for the rhetoric  and please dont use silly Nicks like Hersheys...just be normal .....) coz the messages WILL go to Harshad ..So please mark your copies of the messages....and send them in..!!

So Byes for now
cya guys on the 13th Now after the darned papers..
Take care
God Bless
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to each and everyone on making it to the 40th FC for Harshad 'Bhayya'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†* i make it clear all d time*

Onli 10 more to go for the golden jublee of the FC.....cant imagine we crossed so much in the past one year.....especially after Desh coz thats when i remember entering here.

First one 'Thanks' to Daisy and Yoj who always put up thise fantastic and superb FCs with all the effeorts on......and then a big thanks to the whole family here without whom these FCs are incomplete!!!

About this 40th FC - Curtain RaiserπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Siddy....This one surely is a unique style of yours. Always upto something different. And of course, finally this one shows the REAL HARSHAD CHOPDA off screen. As a person who he is and how he is. The first 4 posts are just mindblowing with all the write ups. Especially the tiny details it provides about him. And thnks a lot for giving me the oppurtunity of making siggies for this one. I really had no idea i would be doing this if not forced by you and the gang. Coz i had seriously given the whole lot to khush herself to do. But thanks again for the oppurtunity and all the appreciation and encouragement. It was actually fun working for this FC with siddy. And thnks to P and Khushi who contributed equally in making this. a BIG πŸ€— too all!!!

To Harsh 'bhayya' (HB) : what can i say. I am not so good at conveying messgaes/feelings through words. Real bad in writing. All i wanna say is THANK YOU. For all that you have given us directly and indirectly. Through the show and as a person, you have given us a lot and even taught us a lot. And all that you have given us will be rightly rewarded back to you in the way you deserve to have it. Also wood like to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAYπŸ€— and may god bless you with all that you wish for and you deserve to get. This whole year will be filled with blessing, joys and success for you. ALL THE BEST bhayya.

Once again thanks to all the wonderful members. And πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘For SId for all the work she has put up for this FC.

With Luv
~Nans~

Edited by nandini90 - 15 years ago