Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hellloooooo HC FCers!!!!!!

Congratulations on our 40th HC FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PROMISE to make this one short and sweet and low on the mushiness factor this time...I know, I say that every time, but I really REALLY mean it this time!  Don't believe me?  Keep reading!  πŸ˜†

As always, First and Foremost, a BIG thank you to the original four - Daisy, Yoj, Swati and Vaishu, without whom we wouldn't be here today - at #40, just 10 away from our golden jubilee.  You guys are the heart and soul of this place, and will always remain so.

SIDRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What an icredible theme!  You really had ace up your sleeve with this one!  I think this theme was LONG overdue, and I'm glad you finally decided to go ahead with it.  I know that you had started working on this FC a LONG LONG time ago (back in Jan, was it?) and kept working on it slowly as you yourself were so very busy with academia this past semester.  What can I say about the way you managed to pull everything together within that last 24 hours.  I am simply in awe of the dedication and determination you have shown.  I won't forget what you said to me that night - "...there is something called commitment."  Hats off to you dear...and THANK YOU for putting together a brilliant FC.  What a wonderful way to kick off the next 10 as we move toward #50...not to mention, the perfect segue into HC's b'day, SPA, and, all the summer masti that you have big plans for. πŸ˜†  I for one, can't wait!  Thank you dear, for your incredible effort.

Of course, this FC would be incomplete if not for the talented works of Nans and Khushi.  A BIG thank you to those two as well.  Nans, I know, was under the weather, and Khushi just jumped on board at the last minute and pitched in...and both of them together came up with all the brilliant siggies that adorn page 1.  Can't thank you guys enough. 

...A small tangent, but I just have to mention it - I find that it has always been the case when it comes to this FC, that no matter how busy we seem to be, no matter what else we may have going on in our lives, when it comes to this FC, the members are always more than ready and willing to come together and pitch in in times of need...thats the beauty of this place.  Pretty incredible, I think.

Coming to HC, I now feel as though nothing has been left unsaid.  I just want to again extend a simple thank you to the man behind this FC.  Thank you, HC, for being the honest, sincere, humble, person that you are.  I think I can speak for everyone here where I say we truly do learn a lot by the examples that you set.  Thank you, for being that source of guidance and inspiration.

To the family:  Daisy, Yoj, Vaishu, Swati, Vandu, Yasmin Di, Rakshu, Siddy, Misty, Pri, Nans, Zainu di, Mehoo, Shabs, Vandy, Nina, Bhavna, Alina, Atop Bacha, Heena, Sarah, Sara, Amy, and all the other old, new, gayab, and ever-present members...
What can I say?  You guys make this place everything that it is...You are the reason I became so addicted to this place to begin with...and now, am so connected to it, that I couldn't stay away if I tried.  I know we've been thru the good and the bad, and overcome more than enough rough patches to last us a century over the past few months, but if it weren't for you guys' endurance and preserverence, we wouldn't be here today.  Just want to extend my deepest, most heartfelt gratitude to you all, from the core of my being, for the kind of dedication you have shown this place.  You guys simply rock. 

All my love.
God Bless, Now and Always!
~Payal
(See, that wasn't so bad, was it? πŸ˜†)
Edited by -Payal- - 15 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to each one of us for getting to yet another awesome and incredible FC..

What a theme Sids...This is completely an out of the box idea and therefore very interesting and intriguing as well, simply because it has all the off screen moments of the -one- because- of -whom- we- are -here...All kudos to you Sids for coming up with this idea and I know this is through and through your brain child....πŸ‘...And the way you freaked out when the last FC reached 145th page and right away got to work and see what you have made....πŸ˜ƒ...No need to thank me at all...because what I had done is negligible compared to what all the rest of you have done to make this FC go live....

And needless to say the home page is really well thought out and brilliantly executed with the appropriate siggies and stuff....Love all the siggies...I know how much Nanzy worked hard even when she wasn't feeling all too well for making these siggies as well as duely helping you whereever you needed her assistance...So a huuge thanks to Nanzy as wellπŸ‘...Not to forget Khushi for chipping in with her wonderful siggies....πŸ‘

How can I NOT say thanks to Harshad for simply being who he is....His on screen persona toh we all have been seeing for an year now through The Prem, and the one after another sterling performances he has been delivering till date....But through these SBS and other real life interviews, we are now familiar with a little bit of the man himself....Harshad really seems like a person who is the same inside out- absolutely no pretenses- package...I am absolutely excited to be a part of his FC....

Now coming to my beautiful friends here....Thanks to one and all..You all simply rock...The way you guys have kept this place going and growing is praise worthy...Eventhough I kept disappearing from time to time due to whatever the reason was...you guys kept a place for me in your hearts....That is absolutely priceless to me...I am and will always be a part of this FC and therefore one amongst you....Sids,Yas,P,Nanzy,Zu,Mehoo,Misty,Vandu,Nina,Daisy,Alina,Shabnam,Atop,Prii,Vandana,Anusha,Yoj,Heena,Bhavani and everyone else whose names my dumb brain forgot to mention- YOU ALL ARE SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!!!!!

BTW me myself Raksha...I changed my id to -athena-......thought I will be at least a namesake warrior....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

"Maine tere liye hi saat rang ke sapne chune,
Sapne, surile sapne"

Luv,
Raksha...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -athena- - 15 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail

Images

Congratulations To each and everyone for the 40th FC

Siddy First page is looking extremely awesome and that beautiful siggies and that writeups are superb..Hats off to u, nans, Khushi and everyone who helped you

The Theme was really excellent ..i loved it . I loved each and every siggy .Thank you soo much for your wonderful effort in making the home page look marvellous.

Thanks soo much to my friends Here as it is a team effort of making the FC's rocking..i would like to thank each and everyone . A BIG thanks to Harshad

Anusha
Edited by Anusha10 - 14 years ago
lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats to all .....  40th HCFC....πŸ˜› ....10 more to go Golden...

Gud theme, gud 1st page.... Thanks to all who contributed to make HCFC reach this far.... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nan's wonderful Siggies... 1st page looks fresh and very different....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sid - Gud writeups..πŸ˜ƒ.....very nicely formatted.....

Harshad - I would like to thank you cos you are the only reason we have made it to 40th HCFC. It's your innovative acting skills & your ability to enhance & enrich each scene making it look all the more beautiful. Because of these qualities you are still standing steady like a rock in limelight....and I am sure with this attitude towards work, nothing can move u from that spot..... HCFC will go on for many many more years to come... *Fingers crossed*

Finish this in 7 days?.... Will try our level best.... but i think it would be better if we had dedicated this fc for his birthday....πŸ˜•

Okie lets rock it guys.....

Edited by lilsasha - 15 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

congratulations

to everybody

on the

40th HCFC

sid....good topic and good writeups.....😊

thanx a lot to nans and khushi for the wonderful siggies..........

a very heartful thankyou to all the members till date who have kept the HCFC rocking and brought it this far......without the contribution of each one of you we would have never been able to get this far........

and last but not the least.....thanx a lot Harshad.....for being the person you are......for being the bond between all of us......if it wasn't for you none of us would have been here......thank you for being there for us.......πŸ˜ƒ

vandy
Edited by riks1 - 15 years ago
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wanted to post this on the second page itself but doing it here now.....I need to point something out...I was reading the past pages of the FC and was apalled to see such strong words used for Prem...Guess what.?! In the past it used to be the forums who would go off the line and we would be banging our heads here to tone down the bashing...but for the first time ever, this FC victimized Prem Juneja this badly!!..Iabelling him d***.

I dont mind constructive critcism....and if ever Prem falters I point out...everyone does..Go see the JUNE-JULY FCs and you would know how members here would do it last summer when Prem would be crying for Lallu all the time.... but there is always always a WAY TO GO ABOUT it..! How can anyone even think about thrashing this character in his home only?!!...This is a given rule..It's done..No matter what stride the creatives take in r future, we are in NO WAY ALLOWED TO "BASH" Prem.....This is Harshad' s FC!!Even if Prem commits a murder right..there is no way this space will ever diss the character..there is a huge diffference between bashing and criticism 😑..Preserve its sanctity atleast..The forumers were rather more mature..They vowed not to bash him just coz they Loved the character so much...and we couldnt see our selves falling prey to the cheap tactics of the creatives and everyone here...went round and said what not over here..

Granted, the character went a lil haywire last week but could it not have been done in a lil more subtle way...!! ..Most of us are a lil preoccupied these days and couldnt read through all the posts..boy i was in for a shock or what....Be careful next time and please limit ur discussions to Harshad/Prem ONLY!..go to the forums for other characters

Edited by -sidrah- - 15 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

oh......

wat a way to start this new fc.......

hc at his best.........

guys...here are the pics from yesterday's epi......his killer looks.......OMG.....get ready to die gys........ (credit: Khushi)

happy drooling...
vandy πŸ˜›
Edited by riks1 - 15 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

W-O-W!!!! πŸ‘

First of all congratulations to every single member of the HC FC family for hitting the 40th Mark ...As Siddy said just ten more to go till the silver jubilee... *Wheeeeee*...

Inspite of the fact that the FC and its pace kinda slowed down due to the reason that most of the old and active members got busy or dormant..... But the fact that they all drop in and chip in whenever and as much as it is possible is what keeps this FC going :-) and we just cant stay away for too long na hehe

Siddy what an apt and wonderful theme you chose... Even if you chose it for the comfort level hehe...It was just absolutely amazingπŸ‘

Arre SBS/SBB ppl love him too na.. Just these few months... they showed them itni baar... I dint realize I was tou busy complaining how they dont show them enough...I kept saying to Ru kya yaar every day I used to watch it waiting for them and when they showed other ppl 2892849 times I used to get all mad:

Oh and I was gonna post this earlier.... A frnd of mine from another forum... they took Nishima Jaitley's audio interview and will take HC's interview soon too.... So I chipped in with the Prem-Heer/HC and Kdm questions to help her out.. and I listened to the interview and typed out the excerpts which had HC parts... She was literally ALL praises for him...... calling him masti khor, makhaan chor and tv ka kanhaya.... And its sooo true.. :D

As Siddy also said... ALL their sbs segments from the baarish one to the most recent ones..... and that eyebrow matkaying dance with the aishwarya rai one... With his constant AG leg pulling and full on masti... It seems to be sooo infectious and so genuine.... they are a treat to watch.. and always bound to make u smile... even now when I watch them for the 289348045th time cant help but smile :-)

And Siddy what do I say ... I m soooooooooooooo impressed with the way you organized the whole thing with the tid bits and quotes and links and the write ups... Sab kuch done with perfection... It was such a treat to go through it....πŸ‘ Loved every bit of it.. and inspite of your absolutely tight and hectic schedule you put in so much effort..

And each and every siggy *THUD* talented and ebil siggy makers.... Nandoooooo's creations were just mind blowing.. each one of it... I just kept looking at the siggies for a while.. Nandoo I lubbbbbbb ur new style... Khushi tou hai talented.. and there was another copyright thing... I think a siggy maker u requested to ... her creations were awesome too... And Nandoo *Squishyyy Jhappis*πŸ€—beemar bacha bhi put it in sooo much effort and made itnayyy sarey achay achay siggies for the FC... You and khushi are truly stars⭐️All the siggies were SIMPLY Awesomesauce (c)Nimmi)

All the details that u incorporated .. formatting say lay kar dividers tuk it was beautifully done....
Now I feel like watching all those sbs bits ALL over again...πŸ‘

And now that HC's bday is coming... SPA is coming .... We will have lots of HC and HC/AG doses from SBS/SBB... *woohoo*
Eeeeeeeeeee

Its shoo good to see them get the attention the deserve tou we always want more.... :-) the more the merrier na lol

And it was sooooo beryyyy shweet of you to dedicate it to Yoj... totally deserved!!... Yoj has been one of the most dedicated, warm and friendly member of this FC.... and Daisy tou granted hai she has been the foundation of the FC...

I would also like to give a special mention to ALLLLL the new and old members who continued to brighten the FC with their presence...Doc jee, Shab, Vandy, Anusha, Priya, Misty, Vaishu, Alina, Sarah, Sara, Mehndi, Heena, Nina, Nandoo, Siddy, Ru, Payal, Bhavna, Atop Bacha, ofcourse Daisy, Yoj and every single person who contributed to keep this place active and alive..... I for one feel quite bad coz I was hardly active in the last few FC's but whenever I dropped by it was really good to see everyone else chipping in be it with the caps, the discussions, the predictions, venting or sharing articles or links et all

And Vandy awww thankoos for the caps.. what a way to begin the FC discussion/phrooling session I still have to catch up with the previous FC saw last 2-3 pages... *wooohoooo* DOCCCCCC jeee got net connection... *Squishhhhhhyyyy hug*... Sooooo good to see u back doc jee... wah new id.... Nice Nicee!! Hows aru?? Aaap kaisi hain??

Shab *hugs* thankoo for that edited link dearie, how are you? And Belcome to the FC Jyoti *waves* and any other new members bhi :D
Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol kitne saare resreved posts....I hope u  girls unreserve them asap.....πŸ˜†

Siddu meri jaan... kya FC banaya hain..⭐️...
I LOVED IT....I esp loved the theme.....Its really a curtain raiser......I know u are too busy....I cant thank u enough for taking out time from ur hectic schedule and make this FC....THANKYOU SO MUCH....πŸ€—

Loved each and every siggy...lol nans ne kya kya pics select kiye hain siggy ke liye....Thanks a lot to nandu and khushi for making this FC more beautiful with ur creations.πŸ‘

Siddu i read your post on this page....I agree with u totally...for me HC comes first ....even if i say anything to prem its like saying to HC indirectly...that what i feel....so I make it a point to To be as respectful to Prem as I am to HC....coz be it a character or anything its HC......And even if it wasnt him we must not use any abusive language....🀒

@Payal...Hi P ...I hope u have my bday mesg for HC πŸ˜†

@Rakshu Misty Priya Heena Anu Vandy Shabs Siddu Vaishu Alina Zainu Yojana ....How are you all....I know i am the last one to comment abt yesterday's scene...what do i say...I am totally fida over HC's udti zulfein..😍😳.u all know that..πŸ˜†...and that too in black coat..😳😳..u all can imagine my halat....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I was enjoyying each and every scene that too on tv screen...it was a very special moment for me to see HC on big screen after so long timeπŸ˜ƒ

Right now am very  busy Have lots of guests at home....more drooling shooling in few days
love you all ....I missed u all too very much...I saw each and every mesg U all posted yesterday....U all are my family yaar...thanks for your love and support...πŸ€—
thanks a lot vandy for the pics....I am dead right now....
gtg now
bye😊
Edited by HarshadianNo1 - 15 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DOCCCCCCCCC jeeeeeeeeeee πŸ€— 
Soooooooo Goood to see you!!
Awww thori dair kay liye hi sahih aaap ayein tou...

Oho u r not the last one.. mein nay abhi comment nahi kiya... I was tou *thud* and 😍ing comment hi nahi kiyaa....

Oh and forgot to add the interview excerpts...
(Incase anyone of you wants to listen to the interview pm me for the link)

HC interview will be soon enough will let you guys know abt it too :-)

The Summary of Prem Heer parts from the audio interview with Nishima Jaitley.. from the Saas Bahu Saazish team!

You guys have also covered Prem heer/ Additi Harshad on several occassions.. like the Baarish segment and the hum tum segment.. the PH fans wud want to know which one u enjoyed covering the most...

Baarish one.. even Harshad/Prem believes that uss ko sab say best wohi laga... aur woh bahut impromptu tha kyunki bahar baarish nahi thi..I remember one of our reporters. actually dhoop thi and we wanted to do a monsoon segment... .. ppl were wanting Heer Prem ka monsoon segment karein par baarish nahi thi ...kaisey create karein... so it happened that way hum log gaye set par suddenly we saw clouds....aur Prem Heer bhi free thay tou we took them boat woat banayein.. fun interview.. beautiful interview it was... and also since mausam nay humara saath day diya.. badaal hi agaye thay u know it was most memorable interview of Harshad also..Let me tell u and I m sure Heer Prem fans love it... coz I see so many posts of it on Youtube... Bahut sarey views hain uss kay and more than 10 thousand ppl have viewed it

Any other funny incidents of the set of kis desh?

Kis desh is a treat to cover yaar let me tell u.. Harshad is literally on the... (cudnt get this word but I think roll).. Bahut masti khor hai.. literally agar koi television ka kanhaiya is termed..he is one of those... he is actually the makhaan chor of the set... literally bahut masti karta hai... He is a sweet heart.. woh bahut masti karta hai aur acha khaasa koi insaan agar dukhi bhi ho he/she is not laughing he wants to see a happy environment around himself... He is awesome!! Let me tell u that I just forgot the question I m going on and on hehe.... no no  come on its about Harshad only na.. lovely .... He is such a masti khor he is always up to something even recently hum naydance pay segment kiya... Heer literally us ko pakar rahi thi no no u wont dance with me.. uss nay kaisey bhi picha choraya and he went on and danced like there is no tomorrow

The screen couple you would want to get married in real life

Sharad and Divanyanka...
For that matter.. Altho maybe kuch ho nahi sakta hai... lekin I think Even Prem Heer ppl want to see together... get... Also Ragini Ranveer

Oh and since I have typed it out as I listened to it... shayad koi thori bahut ghalti ho.. cholly for that πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago