Users

Frequent Posters

-Anusha- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cupcake-

Hiii guyss🤗🤗🤗🤗

Hi mehendi how r u dear 🤗🤗🤗

hows everyone???😛
we are phit and phine still drooling over yesterday's dance seq donno about today did not watch the epi yaar..have to catch it 😛

Congrats guys on r 40th FC😃😃 n sorry for nt being around much
No probs dear..congrats to you also🤗🤗

here's a siggy,its an old one but I'm not sure if I posted it here before....I dont think I have coz I made it for a contest long time back😕...nyways hope u  guys like it

awesome siggy yaar loved Harshu ohh in white kurta and that kiler  looks me faints 😳😳..Loved the siggy 👏

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 hi to all ....anusha di, vandana di , pri di, yasmin di, vaishu di....shabs, nans, mehandi, alina, payal.........a big hug to all

n yes xcept d last part of today's epsiode .i just loved d whole one..........once again superb dialouges n xpressions............just awesomeeeeeeeeeeee

@anusha di- a big huggy to u for d chocolate......yummyyyyyyyy.........n  a hug for sharing my happiness also 😊😊😊.....di must watch today;s episode xcept d last part.........

ok guys i m aving my finals of b.com (1st yr) frm 11th may).so  now i need to give my full concentration on it.....so i  m again taking a short break till 20th may frm d fc......i m gonna miss u guys a lot ......anusha di (meri chocolate mat bhulana n meri huggy bhi) , pri dee, yasmin di , vandana di, .shabs, mehandi...alina. i m going to miss u all......hey bt definately i w'l come online on 17th may ..n yes i w';l come online in b/w this break also for saying hiiii to all........bt w'l not able to take part in discussion😭😭.sorry guys..........after my xams i m aving 2months holidays.....so full to mastiiiiiiii......for now keep rocking n running this fc.......enjoy a lot........bye

@shabs- hey dear i m fine.🤗wwhats abt u? n thanx for edited video.of yesterday's episode......n dear definately wid in few days n tomorrow or just day after tomorrow story w'l come back to d square one.....gay3 w'l ask to prem for divorce.n again separation n pain......now i w;l catch ur video after coming back .........

@pri di..hi di🤗....di missing now these days .where r u....

chalo guys me gtg now.tc
luv u
heena
Edited by angel 16 - 15 years ago
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Helloooooo  HC FCians!!! 🤗

Welcome to the new home!!  Its awesome, isn't it?  Siddy's done an incredible job with it - that too despite her crazy schedule these days.  She just left me baffled when I saw it.  She's is toh out of this world.  Thank you Siddy - dually - for the FC, and for the note on pg. 3.  I think we all needed the reminder.  At the end of the day, its HC's FC, and while its okay to lend constructive criticism, it is NOT okay to bash.  After all, its about respecting HC, which means, respecting the character he lends himself to. 

Vandy, Thanks for the snaps from yesterday's epi.

Zainu diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!  *jaan leva jappi*  WHERE HAVE U BEEN?!?!  *khafa muh*  You are conveniently avoiding MSN these days so I never get to talk to you anymore.  😭  Siddy indeed has done an amazing job with the FC na?  Page one looks so refreshing!  Diii I remember you telling me about those interviews.  Thanks sooo much for typing up the interview transcript for us.  How sweet - it seems everyone always has nothing but nice things to say about HC.  That doesn't surprise me at all seeing as how he's just so affable and humble.  As for the baarish/boat wala SBS, I think that was indeed one of our favorites.  It was also the first time they had done such a long segment on HC/AG, if I'm not mistaken.  We all went crazy back then.  Hehehe.  Its good to know that they enjoyed shooting for it as much as we enjoyed watching it.  Thanks for letting us know about the interviews and will look forward to HC's interview. 

Y DIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!  *JAAN LEVA JAPPI TIMES A MILLION*  I saw your post in the other FC, di, sorry I didn't respond there, but you got my offliners na?  Di, main aapko bata nahi sakti how incredibly happy I am to have you back.  Its just hard that you are in a completely different time zone now and you come online at my 6 or 7 AM - so its hard to work out the timings, but we'll have to figure it out.  As for the show - its crazy how many things about it remind me of you - udti zulfein and black...hehehe...I just wish you were here to talk to me about it...but we'll figure it out - fikar not! *determined muh*  Oh, and yes, I DO still have your b/day msg for HC.  You had to ask?  😆

Vandy:  In yesterday's epi, HC was incredible indeed - not that he's not incredible in every episode, but yesterday, he was the Prem that we remember so well from last summer.  All those memories of the bol na halke halke dance days came rushing back...it was incredible.  And the 1st scene too - where he said "himmat nahi" - That was The Prem.  Indeed, if they continue to give us That Prem, this FC shall fly by in a matter of just a few days.

Misty:  Hiiiii dear!  Good to see you back here, finally!  Ab chali mat jaana - we need to finish this FC...meaning - all of us need to be here, and all of us need to be instrumental in keeping the conversation going.  Drooling?  You know better - I swoooon, not drool!  *hides muh* 😆

Heena:  Welcome back dear!  I didnt' get to tell you a proper welcome back in the old FC!!!  Its sooo good to see you back!  Aur pleasae, shub shub bolo!  No talk of divorce, please!!!  Gosh, I hope it doesn't come down to that.  I don't think it will...My Prem won't ever let it come to that.  But I know what you mean - abhi G3 ka koi bharosa nahi hai. 

Mehoooooo!!!  Welcome dear!  I can't tell you how good it is to see you around again after such a long.  You were gone for so long ki abhi bhi tumhari post dekh kar I get so excited to see you - even though you've been back for a few weeks now! 😆 
Aaaw, and yes, this siggy looks familiar.  I think you had posted it once before you left, but since then, we've gotten a lot of new members, so I'm sure they will appreciate that you are posting it again.  As always, your siggies leave me awestruck.  Thank you dear!
Oohhh, I posted that link for you on FB - please go take a look!

Anu:  Hiii dear!  How are you?  I agree - HC pulls off Prem's signature black suit look very well, doesn't he?  And yesterday toh, he was in full The Prem form - it soooo reminded me of last summer's magical episodes...I hope the creatives keep it up.  I hope they aren't just playing with my emotions this time.  Otherwise unka koi bharosa nahi - they will give us one magical episode just to tease us and then the very next day, they will give us utter nonsense that doesn't sit well with the character sketches or the essense of the show at all.  Am so fed up with all the inconsistancies.

Okay guys, I'm off to go read aaj ka update to figure out if the epi is worth my time or not.  Rest assured that I will be back soooooon!  I'm practically going to live here for the next week or so. 

All my Love,
~P

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Double Post😳
Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi buddies...........
howz everyone?....

Today's epi - so so.. i will give 5/10 cos of 2 long GMara Scenes...
Was it just me when Prem was instructing Meher not to step out of house alone, I felt he was indirectly instructing Heer as well.. wasn't he? I got one question.... Meher didn't come home alone, she came with them right?...so why did he say "uske baad tum club se akele ghar aayi"?
And I wonder when will Heer stop day dreaming that Prem will ever hold her Dupatta from behind... hehehe... This is the 3rd time Heer felt Prem is holding her dupatta... is it cos she wants him to?.....  Correct me if I am wrong... 1st time was in soap sud scene where her dupatta gets stuck in his ring, 2nd time was at award party arranged by preet in chawl where heer is khafa with prem and her dupatta again gets stuck in the brick crack... and now this is the 3rd time where it gets stuck in the car door.. did I miss any other scene?.... you think prem is the culprit here who deliberately phasaaofys her dupatta to tease her?...😉...Its a mystery to solve... humare HCFC detectives kaha hai?.... 😆... I loved it though....😍

Zainu - i am fine dear...Thanks a lot for that interview.... Monsoon is my fav sbs segment too... as i said b4, Harsh is the Jaan of KDM set... without him there will be no fun for other actors and no fun for us too...haina?... but pls tell me who took this interview?... I-F?

Oye Vandy - These pics u posted... I noticed that in most of these pic, he is looking at her lower nose region.. I know i know u didn't do this jaan poochkar.... 😉....😆

Prii, Anu, Heena, Vaishu, Misty, Yassu, Alina, Mehndi, Sid payal - *Hugs* ... Whats your view on todays epi?

Okie will be back later... bye

Edited by lilsasha - 15 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Heyloooooooooo anusha,payal,yasmin,zainab,mehndi,heena,shabnam,alina,misty,vandana 🤗

CONGRATULATION for our 40 HCFC n WELCOME SHELCOMEJII SABHI KOO🤗

LOVED the whole first page ⭐️⭐️⭐️its EXCELLENT👏👏👏

Now cuming 2 today's episode EXCELLENT scenes between MEET N PREMEER😍so i guess now Prem is slowly realising how UNFAIR he is being 2 HEER N HIS RELATION😉yesterday's full first segment their thoughts n flashback awesome ⭐️⭐️⭐️Most Lovely part MEET were BLUSHING behind hayee kyun😆😉koi batayegaa mujhe😳

i really wanna see MEET also realising that their friendhsip is blossoming in 2 love n wanna see loads of cute n sweet moments between MEET N PREMEER😍😍

priya

Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilsasha

hi buddies...........

howz everyone?....heyloo shabnam😃wowwwwwwww u r back with ur fonts n colours😛bahut khush hun😛

Today's epi - so so.. i will give 5/10 cos of 2 long GMara Scenes...ME will give 6 4 marks woh GMara Scenes ne satyanash kar diya🤢 episode ka warna ek perfect episode hota⭐️

Was it just me when Prem was instructing Meher not to step out of house alone, I felt he was indirectly instructing Heer as well.. wasn't he? haan shabnam he ws instructing heer indirectly😍kitna concern n care tha awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
😍😍😍Heer was happy prem stopped her from closing the door but when he asked for meher she was sad sad againno worries heer prem bahut jaldi heer heer karega aur yeh indirectly kuch nahin karna aur kehna padegaa😉😆don't lose ur hope dear😉

I got one question.... Meher didn't come home alone, she came with them right?...so why did he say "uske baad tum club se akele ghar aayi"?Prem meant that after they reached home Meher walked by naa their house is lil inside i guess  5 min walk  naa iss liye😆well abb heer ko baatein batani hai toh yeh bahane dhundne padegein😆

And I wonder when will Heer stop day dreaming that Prem will ever hold her Dupatta from behind... hehehe... This is the 3rd time Heer felt Prem is holding her dupatta... is it cos she wants him to?.....  Correct me if I am wrong... 1st time was in soap sud scene where her dupatta gets stuck in his ring, 2nd time was at award party arranged by preet in chawl where heer is khafa with prem and her dupatta again gets stuck in the brick crack... and now this is the 3rd time where it gets stuck in the car door.. did I miss any other scene?.... you think prem is the culprit here who deliberately phasaaofys her dupatta to tease her?...😉...Its a mystery to solve... humare HCFC detectives kaha hai?.... 😆... I loved it though....😍haha shabnam yeh kabhi nahin hoga heer hamehsa ummed lagayegii ke pem chede usse
😍😍😍loved the whole scene n the way heer was looking with the chor nazar 2 prem while walking
😍😆

Zainu - i am fine dear...Thanks a lot for that interview.... Monsoon is my fav sbs segment too... as i said b4, Harsh is the Jaan of KDM set... without him there will be no fun for other actors and no fun for us too...haina?... but pls tell me who took this interview?... I-F?

Oye Vandy - These pics u posted... I noticed that in most of these pic, he is looking at her lower nose region.. I know i know u didn't do this jaan poochkar.... 😉....😆haha shabnam this is one a good one😆😆

Prii, Anu, Heena, Vaishu, Misty, Yassu, Alina, Mehndi, Sid payal - *Hugs* ... Whats your view on todays epi?shabnam nearly perfect episode cause we had loads of MEET N PREMEER scenes😍😍😍😍😍😍 but woh crap bhi tha🤢

Okie will be back later... bye byeeeeeeeeeeee

Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

Hey Guys... Just in for a breather... Hope you guys are well... we need to finish this FC by the 12th od May.... so that leaves us with a week as the next FC is on Harshads Bday, so shall we all get our act together and finish this in a week... I dont care how its done  but it has to be done!!

Errr any one in for drooling - shooling

Hey misty

yesh Misty geared up for finishing this FC in 7 days we have done it before now also we will do it😉

chalo MISSION COMPLETION OF FC😛

Me in IHU Drooling from past 2 days😍awwwwwwwwwww excellent Harshad's scenes n we r getting OUR PREM back😍😍😍😍
😍

priya

Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel 16

hi to all ....anusha di, vandana di , pri di, yasmin di, vaishu di....shabs, nans, mehandi, alina, payal.........a big hug to allhey heena 😃hamari khishiyaan laut rahi hai MUBARAKAN least we got 3 episodes which were bery good😉

n yes xcept d last part of today's epsiode .i just loved d whole one..........once again superb dialouges n xpressions............just awesomeeeeeeeeeeeehaan heena full epiosde was excellent ecpect woh crappy part jaane de let's not talk abt them acchi acchi baatein kartey hain😛

ok guys i m aving my finals of b.com (1st yr) frm 11th may).so  now i need to give my full concentration on it.....so i  m again taking a short break till 20th may frm d fc......i m gonna miss u guys a lot ......anusha di (meri chocolate mat bhulana n meri huggy bhi) , pri dee, yasmin di , vandana di, .shabs, mehandi...alina. i m going to miss u all......hey bt definately i w'l come online on 17th may ..n yes i w';l come online in b/w this break also for saying hiiii to all........bt w'l not able to take part in discussion😭😭.sorry guys..........after my xams i m aving 2months holidays.....so full to mastiiiiiiii......for now keep rocking n running this fc.......enjoy a lot........byeoohh heena but u will drop by  naa in between just drop  a message least 2 din ke gap ya i day ke gap😉all the best for ur B.COM dear😊

we will never forget u aur tujhe bhoolne bhi nahin dengein 😆

@pri di..hi di🤗....di missing now these days .where r u....i know dear i was missing from here my net was giving me hard time plus my parents r going out of town toh unkii sare packing aur taiyaari mein busy hun by tom i will be FREE😳

chalo guys me gtg now.tcbyeeeeeeeeeeee
luv u
heena