Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Watch it there missy, I think it was a lack of foresight on your part for not realizing the implications of this thread on Oscar night. Might have to book you there for questioning the unquestionable and absolute foresight of authority on this fine forum here. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You should have a fairly decent idea by now about my expectations from any authoritative figure when it comes to having a foresightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›    I am amazed you are still trying to explain this lack awayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seriously yaar, why watch it for about an hour or so to find out what I already did at this time of the day...and, just an fyi, in reality show sections, they do mark such info as "spoiler".  Oscars are as real as it could get....unless one was dead against SDMπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by Gauri_3 - 15 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm really glad SDM won so many awards, specially happy for ARR, He deserved every bit of it :)) It shone through regardless of all the criticism it had to face along the journey to the Oscars.

Go SDM !
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Seriously yaar, why watch it for about an hour or so to find out what I already did at this time of the day...It's called Hugh Jackman hon. and, just an fyi, in reality show sections,DM is more rawer than reality  they do mark such info as "spoiler". See we don't believe in filtering truth here. We just let it out.  Oscars are as real as it could get....unless one was dead against SDMπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Also worth watching is "The Musical is Back"

James Franco and Seth Rogen review the comic hits of the year.

The Best Song Performances

And Sean Penn's speech - You commies and homo lovers.

And did I mention Hugh Jackman?
Edited by return_to_hades - 15 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hugh Jackman's opening musical act was superb...."The Musical is back"  was the best thing....πŸ‘

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

.................And did I mention Hugh Jackman?

Who do you think I have been hearing about throughout the evening!  My older daughter is a huge Hugh J fan.

I still feel "spoiler" should have been tagged to the thread's name.  It's IF first and then DM and we have this "tradition" at IF for quite some time nowπŸ˜†

Hey, did ARR and Sukhi performed SDM song Jai Ho?  Now that I know so much, I might as well ask this question tooπŸ˜†

P.S. If it makes you feel any better, I logged in and looked at last couple of pages of this thread just so that I can whine and crib and nag someone.  Thanks for being around to take the baitπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Raj yahan hota toh aur maza aataa nok jhonk meinπŸ˜†

Dabulls23 thumbnail
^^^^^^  U shameless creature u.....πŸ˜†

SUkhi was not there....

Yes ARR did sing Jai ho and the other song which is a back ground song...saaye  something....
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Gauri Di - Yeah, ARR performed Jai Ho & O Saaya, I don't think Sukhi was there. I am trying to find the video on YT.

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

^^^^^^  U shameless creature u.....πŸ˜†

SUkhi was not there....

Yes ARR did sing Jai ho and the other song which is a back ground song...saaye  something....

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Will surely catch ARR tw.  After reading your and RTH's posts, looking forward to see Jamal Jr. as well. 

Originally posted by: liza93

@ Gauri Di - Yeah, ARR performed Jai Ho & O Saaya, I don't think Sukhi was there. I am trying to find the video on YT.

Thanks sweets.  I was looking fwd to see Sukhi perform too but koi baat naheen.  As long as a desi song got sung at Oscars, I'm happy!
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Will surely catch ARR tw.  After reading your and RTH's posts, looking forward to see Jamal Jr. as well. 

Awwwwwwwww  πŸ€—  Your lovely rear end 😳 is required pronto in SRGMP sec to take care of business πŸ˜†