Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: tunisian

hey guys why are thinking that shashank will appears again . I don't think so , at least not for the moment , but if he will I think he'll become santu's confident

just speculation hun... 'coz so far there was no real need for his character in the show... so maybe he will come back later on in the show and like u say, he will most probably be her moral support and confident!
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
An hour to go for what promises to be a truly magnificent Monday... And the best part is its 5 days from this week... woooohooo...
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LOL.. you guys..

wow, if Sashank turns out to be Virat's son.. that'll be quite a twist.. and no please, no Hiten playing cupid for Sashank and Santo.. hhehe.. as much as i like Sashank, i want Santo to be with DM only and only.. both Sashank and Hiten can play cupid for Santo and DM.. 😉

and she can call him, aji sunte ho.. 😳
Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow another wonderful episode......so hiten bahi is really innocent....😊

dont know why santo would have to decide the punishment....😕  now...since hiten said he will go for the punishment decided by DM.....

looks like santo is going to do something drastic to save hiten
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

LOL.. you guys..

wow, if Sashank turns out to be Virat's son.. that'll be quite a twist.. and no please, no Hiten playing cupid for Sashank and Santo.. hhehe.. as much as i like Sashank, i want Santo to be with DM only and only.. both Sashank and Hiten can play cupid for Santo and DM.. 😉

and she can call him, aji sunte ho.. 😳

omg.. sanam tht is so funny😆 maybe she will address him like tht only!

yeah shashank and hiten can play cupid.. and shashank can fall for Khemi.. and Hiten can fall for Shashank's tht friend! and avoid all complications of if hiten and khemi fall for each other!😛

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: usharanig

wow another wonderful episode......so hiten bahi is really innocent....😊

dont know why santo would have to decide the punishment....😕  now...since hiten said he will go for the punishment decided by DM.....

looks like santo is going to do something drastic to save hiten

yeah tomorrow i think she will get into her detective mode and find out the real culprit or how mawdi died... or maybe she will be in her lawyer mode and fighting for hiten
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOL dont classify her into modes yaar - she's pretty NORMAL for a BT heroine!
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
23rd March- Mighty oaks do fall...

The first scene of today's episode just broke my heart.. To see a man as powerful and mighty as Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi totally breakdown is just heart breaking... He shuts himself in his room and starts sobbing his heart out... The malik might have won, but in that scene he just shows how much Hiten's father has lost... His helplessness was written all over him...
  Baa is packing up he stuff when bapuji comes and asks her why, she says that till date she thought that this was her daughters house, but she was truly mistaken, this house belongs to Dharampur's malik... Bapuji tells her that DM has never seen them as his saas sasur, but as his parents.. When they've held his hand through times of happiness its their duty to be by his side during these difficult times... He says that Hiten is their grandson, but Dharamraj's son.. It'll be a hundred times more difficult for Dharamraj... Baa starts crying, saying that she only wants her Hiten to be safe.. This wa a lovely scene.. Bapuji truly considers DM as his son.. Baa does too, but somewhere the thought that DM is first their son-in-law always creeps through... Really remarkable scene, bot the actors were great in this scene.. Next we have Taru doing tulsi puja praying for Hiten when champakali comes and tells her Santu is missing, Taru is puzzled where she went... At the Sanghvi house, Surekha answers the door and is surprised to see Santu there, she brings her in and asks her why she's come there.. Santu is all frightened and says that she wants to see hiten bhai.. Virat calls hiten and Hiten is shocked to see santu there as well.. He asks her what she's doing there, Santu all innocently folds her hands and asks him to run away from there.. Hiten is shocked and asks her what is she upto? Santu tells him that if he's not in town, he wont be punished... Hiten asks her to come with him... Santu has truly shown the kindness of her heart, through this gesture.. Here was the person who is accused of killing her mother and she asks him to run away to escape punishment.. It is this innocent and kind nature of santu which is going to win everyone's heart in the mahiyavanshi family..  RIght from Hiten to baa...
DM is in the hall, deep in thought, when Maulik comes to get some papers signed, and to add some ghee in the fire..  He actually has the audacity to praise his father for delivering justice, saying that he is dharamraj and this is what is expected of him... Dharamraj is silent throught mauliks diatribe.. Kadu interrups them, saying that she wants nyay.. DM says, if you want nyay, u have to go to the malik of dharampur... Kadu says she has come to the malik of dharampur as her father died along with her mother.. She had a brother, who was both her mother and father, who understood her perfectly, but he has been wronged by their father.. She wants justice, for her brother, from him.. baa folds her hands and begs kadu to stop.. DM tells baa, why are you begging her, i will, as a father, i beg for forgiveness for what i've done.. but as the malik of dharampur, i hold my head high...
 Outside, Bapuji recieves a phonecall, from hiten's friend who had left his cell with hiten when he helped hom get his car out.. Bapuji is shocked and asks him to explain what truly happened that night.. We switch back to the hall where hiten now arrives, Santu in tow.. Hiten tells DM that he never expected this from him, that he would stoop as low as sending his wife to him asking him to run away from punishment.. DM is furious, he asks santu, why and asking whom did she go to hiten.. Santu is scared but does not back down, she says if hiten weren;t there, he wouldn't have to be punished.. DM says, that hiten has committed a crime and will be punished.. Bapuji enters and says ki Hiten hasn't committed any crime, that he is completely innocent.. Hiten tries to stop him, but bapuji doesn't relent.. Flashback, to holi night when Mongi runs off saying you're hurting my mawdi, she's my mother and you're hurting her.. Hiten comes to his senses, realises that mawdi was a mother to their family and removes the rope, and begs for forgiveness... He then calls his friend who comes and helps him get his car out... DM is relieved/shocked and slightly ashamed at the same time.. He asks hiten if this were true why dint her say so in front of the panch?? Hiten gives it back to DM, saying that he'd gone there expecting some sort of support from his father.. But when he delivered his punishment, he proved that he was not his father, but truly Dharampur's malik.. He was standing in front of a man, who would worry more for a stone than feelings... He used to feel guilty when he went against his fatehr, but by giving him that punishment DM set his guilt free... DM turns around to walk off, when hiten says that he still has to give him his sazaa.. DM waits. Hiten says that, as DM instructed, He will be hanged to death.. But DM will not get to perform the final rites.. He will stand by and watch someone else/stranger doing his  final rites.. DM's chokes up, his eyes fill with tears, he comes upto Hiten, nods in acceptance and walks off.. The episode ends with hiten's face...

The last scenes, cannot be described.. It has to be watched.. Both mrunal and RR were astounding.. They were brilliant.. Each one conveying their characters hurt, guilt and pride perfectly/.. Hiten stole the show with his speech but DM took the cake with his silent acceptance of his son's fury... His regret and his guilt was etched on his face.. His tears showed his helplessness... The last scene was just awesome.. A must watch... Tomorrow and day afters episode is going to be brilliant.. Santu will have to stand up for her family against her community....

P.S- now what excuse does nanaji have.. According to the preview, Santu tells nanaji the truth that hiten is not responsible for mawdi's death.. but he still choses to go against her.. tomorrow's episode is surely going to be power packed...

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
MRUU !

Your analysis is always soooooooooooo good re .. feel like re-living those moments over and over again .. you are right about the DM-Hiten scenes .. they are TOO difficult to describe .. and I had a really tough time updating those tonight .. but amzingggg scenes .. shook me to the core ..

Today RR as DM was just absolutely sensational .. no more words really!
sns23 thumbnail
Sukhi, you're update was brilliant yaar.. I wasn't able to describe the last scene at all, you've written it perfectly, word for word... 

RR was just superb, I'm out of words officially, to describe his performance...