Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
I hate when this happens !

I want to write so much about him .. about the scene .. and I have no words left .. completely overwhelmed
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ronitfan

LOL dont classify her into modes yaar - she's pretty NORMAL for a BT heroine!

hahahaha yeah she is and hopefully she will remain normal๐Ÿ˜Š

@sns23: awesome analysis๐Ÿ‘
ronitfan thumbnail
Kuku,

Have you watched tonight's episode??

What did you feel??
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
tell me bout it sukhs... He was just marvelous, mindblowing, magnificento.. and it looked soo natural, so effortless...
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mru, you are plain and simple.. awesome... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ five stars to you and the episode, too.. woww.. what a monday.. โญ๏ธ

23rd march -

DM comes back home into his room.. he closes the door behind him..  he's very disheartened.. and he is crying.. omg, such a heartbreaking scene.. it was such a sad sad scene.. he cries in front of Subhi's portrait.. awww, i so wanted to give him a hug.. poor him.. Baa is packing.. Babuji asks her what she is doing.. she says i am packing and also packed for you.. i thought it was my son's house but it is not.. it is Dharampur's maalik's home.. Babuji says you are right, so what if Subhadra made this house our home.. so what if he treats us like his own parents.. i won't leave you go alone.. Hiten is our Naati and so what if DM is the one who is suffering the most.. we should leave.. i won't let you go alone, i'll help you pack.. Babuji goes to the cupboard.. Baa is heartbroken... Babuji tries to comfort her.. he tells her that we will always stand by DM's side.. she says do something..

Moti ben is praying to tulsi that so what if i have not given birth to Hiten, he is my son.. save him.. Champu comes from behind and tells taru ben that in the storeroom, the maalkin.. taru gets mad and asks her how did you call her maalkin.. champu tells her that i meant Santo.. she tells her that she is missing from home and not in the home anywhere..

meanwhile, Santo comes to V-rat's home.. Surekha is surprised to see her and let her in.. V-rat is also shocked at seeing her.. Surekha asks her why is she here.. Santo tells her she is here to meet Hiten.. V-rat calls Hiten down.. that someone is here to meet you.. Hiten comes down.. he is really mad to see Santo there.. Santo tells him that she has come to ask her something very important.. she tells him to run away because then he won't get the punishment.. Hiten tells her to come with her..

Maulik comes to DM to get some papers signed.. he says it was good that you punished Hiten bhai.. omg, i really do NOT like Maulik.. ๐Ÿ˜ก  he tries to cover up by saying that i didn't mean it like that.. what he did was so wrong that you had to punish him.. what you did was right as you have to think about your position as Dharampur ka maalik.. everything else is after.. it must be very hard on you.. he then says that i can't take Hiten's place.. DM looks up finally.. Maulik says that i would've understood your position..

K-bari walks in and says i want justice.. DM says t'12hat if you want justice, go to Dharampur's maalik.. K-bari says i have come to maalik as well, not my father.. ever since our mother died, we have lost that father.. we have always have to deal with DM as Dharampur's maalik.. but i was quiet as i had my brother.. he was my mother, my father, my everything.. he understood my lonliness.. now, i want justice against that father who is quiet by accepting this decision by that malik.. she tells him to complete the justice, either punish that father as well or forgive my brother.. Baa tells her to be quite.. K-bari tells her that she won't.. she says that she was quiet after she never got love from my father.. she was quiet when her brother left house.. she asks him what he is more hurt of, that there was Gau hatya or that the Gau was from her second wife's maayka.. Baa tells her that be quiet, i am begging you.. DM says tu kyon haath jodti hai, main haath jod kar maafi maangon ga is se.. us bita ke roop mein jis ne apradhi ko saza di.. lekin Dharamraaj Mahyavanshi ke roop mein mera sar ab bhi utha hua hai.. Baa and K-bari just look on..

Dharshan who is Hiten's friend calls.. he wants to talk to Hiten.. he says we helped Hiten in pulling out his car from the ditch and my mobile is with him.. so that's why i have called.. Babuji gets shocked and says is this true..? 

Hiten walks in with Santo.. he accuses him that he sent Santo to tell him to run away from a punishment you chose from me.. DM gets mad.. and says that why did you go there.. she says that what your punishment.. DM cuts her off and tells her that was his punishment for his crime.. Babuji walks in and tells him that Hiten is innocent.. Hiten says don't say anything.. Babuji says, no, i will not sit quietly today.. i have to tell the truth.. he tells DM that Hiten had indeed caught Mawdi and Mongi runs off saying i will tell everyone you caught my Mawdi and she calls Mawdi 'maa'.. hearing this, Hiten lets the cow go and says that i respect her bhavnaa's.. and he apologizes to Mawdi.. he tells DM that Darshan a friend of Hiten told me all this and is a witness to this incident.. K-bari is really happy and hugs him..

DM asks him why didn't you say that.. Hiten says how could he.. the man who doesn't listen to his own children but only his own praise by his people.. how could i say it to him.. he only looks at suboot not listened to his own heart.. he only knows the price of a 'pathar' not his children's feelings.. but i am very thankful to you for this decision of your's.. because that was the happiest moment of my life.. at least i am content that my decision of leaving this relation was wrong.. but you are not worth any relationship.. DM turns around and looks at him in full fury.. omg, Hiten.. you idiot.. 
DM expressions soften.. he turns around.. Hiten says that till yesterday, he only had one shikaayat that why did my mother leave me.. but your decision changed that.. he says now you know all the truth and don't change your decision.. because i don't want to live with just being called your son.. DM is hurt but doesn't say anything.. he starts to leave.. Hiten says just wait for a bit.. don't you want to hear your punishment.. Hiten says i don't give you the right to do my last rites.. DM turns around.. omg, poor him.. Hiten says i will die on that same day that has been decided.. but you will leave with that for your whole life about punishing a innocent.. Dharampur's people might want that you always be Dharamraaj for them, but i don't want to be your son or my mother's husband in any janam.. DM has tears in his eyes.. he walks over to Hiten.. i thought he would slap him, but he doesn't.. he just walks off.. Hiten also has tears but both of them are too egoist to show that..

OMG.. what an episode.. scene of the day: definitely the DM-Hiten scene.. both of them were fantabulous..!!! ๐Ÿ‘

woww.. now let's see how Santo saves the day knowing the truth.. of course, DM can't tell it to everyone because nobody will believe him.. they'll think he is trying to save his son from punishment.. can't waitt...
ronitfan thumbnail
I loved that hurt in his eyes when Hiten told him specifically about not performing his last rites .. he wanted to say so much but his eyes said much much more ..

It was like I was reminded of that line of Gulzar ..

Rishto ki khirhce si , aankhon me chubhti hai ..
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg, Sukhi.. you are so right.. even Hiten was soo hurt and DM.. everything talked.. from his eyes to his body language... he was so heartbroken.. and Hiten, stupid idiot.. man, too much ego..

when K-bari confronts DM, he was simply superb.. he never yelled at her for once.. but heard it out and let her talk.. he was simply superb..

but of course, put Hiten and DM together and you get your scene of the day.. they were both mindblowing..

just loved them in that scene.. poor Santo.. she has a tough task ahead of her..

and i really am seriously beginning to dislike Maulik.. how can he be such a 'jerk'..??  he was happy that he would be able to take Hiten's place.. but of course, he mentions it but those are his intentions.. he's going to truly emergy as a grey character, i feel.. he's into all the wrong things..
xjawanidiwanix thumbnail
Awwww I knew Hiten didnt do it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Kuku,

Have you watched tonight's episode??

What did you feel??

yeah watched it! and loved it to the core! awesome acting by all.. but did feel like whacking Maulik.. and really wanted DM to do the honours.. but he was too distraught to do tht๐Ÿ˜ญ
ronitfan thumbnail
Sanam - I never realized you'd posted your analysis too ..

Well written indeed ... sahi mein Hiten behaved like an idiot .. DM was in a full mood to do some SERIOUS damage control and make amends in his decision but saabzaade aise ho to koi kya kar sakta hai?

I know Hiten is justified in his anger this time but what kind of a son tells his father that he is not worthy of any relationship? I wish DM had slapped him .. but yes today Hiten had a undoubtable moral as well as emotional upper hand .. DM se nahi hota ...