Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: mombasa00

Kuku, patience my dear patience.  Shanky will come back with some related twist.  We dropped our thoughts and ideas about him...like him possibly being Virat's son.  See, Virat's kids have not been introduced yet.  So yeah let's see how Shanky comes back.
wow shanky virat's son?😲...never thought of tht.... but wasn't he from the "city"?πŸ˜• i like bharat.. i hope he comes back! hahahaha imagine, DM getting jealous of Santo and Shanshank friendship?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and DM complaints to his potrait abt it?πŸ˜†

And although DM wronged Santu, the romantic in me wants to see him accept her, love and respect her and give her the rightful spot in the house. And I am holidng out...DM will get there. 😳
yeah even i'm waiting for DM-Santu to start their romance☺️.. but then not too soon, i like chokri-malik scenes so much😳

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Kuku -

Dont have a clue about Shashank .. the way they showed his last scene with him quietly going away from the wedding and asking for Santo's happiness .. does not really leave any scope for his return .. unless he's gonna come back to Dharampur to complete his project or whatever ...

I want Chokri-malik to continue for a bit before they turn into Malik-malkin..hehehehe
surfgal thumbnail
all that is fine but this whole serial is bit like NDTV other serial Mein teri parchayeen hoon or osme such name ...its a CRYING serila dna finally she will set out to win al the kids ..something like  Sound OF music but with alot of crying !!!

i come back after a hard days work why do i wnat to feel depressed ...i try to watch the serial hoping it will get better but no such luck
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

@ Kuku -

Dont have a clue about Shashank .. the way they showed his last scene with him quietly going away from the wedding and asking for Santo's happiness .. does not really leave any scope for his return .. unless he's gonna come back to Dharampur to complete his project or whatever ...

I want Chokri-malik to continue for a bit before they turn into Malik-malkin..hehehehe

yeah with the way he left only i was confused abt the whole purpose of his need in the show! maybe like mombs said he cud be virat's son!
wht do u think Santo will call DM after he accepts her? do u think she will stick on to malik like robbie sir?πŸ˜•
ronitfan thumbnail
LOLLlllllllll

I think it's gonna be malik till DM gets irritated and asks her not to .. then maybe it will be suniye ji

ROFL
bookwormlazy thumbnail

LOLLlllllllll

I think it's gonna be malik till DM gets irritated and asks her not to .. then maybe it will be suniye ji

ROFL

OMG! malik is better than suniye ji! atleast she gives him a "name!"
or will it be like YRKKH Shaurya ki Papa like tht Hiten ki papa?πŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuku..

OMG! malik is better than suniye ji! atleast she gives him a "name!"
or will it be like YRKKH Shaurya ki Papa like tht Hiten ki papa?πŸ˜†

PUHLEEEAASEEE noooooooooo Hiten ke papa will be DISASTROUS ...

How about Dharamji??

hahahaha
bookwormlazy thumbnail

PUHLEEEAASEEE noooooooooo Hiten ke papa will be DISASTROUS ...

How about Dharamji??

hahahaha

dharmendra?🀣 i guess it is too much to hope her calling him "DM" after Birwa teaches english, santo can be super cool and call him thtπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
if i was his wife, then i wud call him "Mahi"πŸ˜† short for Mahiyavanshi!
Tujhme hai kuch aisi subah sa
Jiski khaatir main tha jaga sa
Aa tu mere khwab sajaa ja re
Mahi aaja re mahi aaja re

ronitfan thumbnail
You're right - she'd never call her DM .. yaar ek to DM's name is so complicated you cant have a nice cute sa nick name for him .. but mahi is sooooooooooo cute !

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You're right - she'd never call her DM .. yaar ek to DM's name is so complicated you cant have a nice cute sa nick name for him .. but mahi is sooooooooooo cute !

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I think malik is also cute , her heart's and soul's and body's malik 😳 😳 😳