prefix3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Recap given

Cherry sees Soni while she tries to run away. Cherry calls someone to kill Soni. The people outside catch her and take her away. Moni and Mahi are looking for Soni in the temple but cant find her. Soni's car gets stopped by police. Soni runs away and the police doesnt see her. Mahi cant find Soni. Mahi calls home and Shabd says that SOni never came home. Soni runs into the jungle. A lot of running in this episode. Soni runs through a traffic jam asking for help. Soni realizes that this happened before and no one came to help her except Veer. Shabd runs out the door to go to Mahi. Soni calls Mahi and tells her that someone is trying to kill her. All of a sudden, Soni sees Cherry. Cherry tells the men to kill Soni.

Mahi says that I dont know where Soni is. Shabd knows where Soni is because Kamya had told him that there was a traffic jam. Mahi figures out that Soni is where Veer was killed.

Jeet is in his room feeling sad. Durga comes there. Mahi calls Jeet and tells him everything. Jeet goes out to find her. The Khurana family comes out too. Basically, everyone is looking for her. Soni realizes that she is going through the same route she went with for Veer. Soni reaches a cliff with the bad boys right behind her.

Precap: The police come to the Khurana house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
such a boring episode full of the guys chasing soni
smiles_uk thumbnail
i guess soni didnt mention chery was going to kill her . so typical
Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u for the lovely update
poorrrrrrrr soni some1 plzzzzzzzz save her
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
someone will definately save her
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i hope soni comes up with a plan to escape
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Soni should have told Mahi that Cherry wants to kill her....

So i guess they'll show that Soni is dead but she won't be....and that's when the new Soni will come in to take revenge from Cherry....lets see how long we'll have to wait before that happens...

muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!
Chasing scenes throughout the epi...boring!😕

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
of course she doesnt mention cherry's name..! aaarrghhh so typical!
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks, they can't kill her.