Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
^^ I knoooww!!! i didn't think anyone would come save her .. let alone have Chuck come! I hope for some good mother/son moments with em.
-Krupa- thumbnail
i know rightt..it seriously didn't even seem like she'll be okay, but then comes our kinight in shining armour!

OMG..love the Hrithik-Aish sig you're using..haha, it's got the greatest textt!
preity*zinta thumbnail
^^ hehe I just watched that bit again where Chuck saves her and then punches Jack. And then asks Lily if he can still move in .. I hope he sincerely means it and isn't thinking of anything strategtic.

hehe thanks! I love sigs with funny texts :D
-Krupa- thumbnail

you know whats weird now thoughh..everyone's getting married or re-falling in lovee...i bet, by the end of the 3rd season..Blair will be related to Dan!..or somethign wierd..

you know what..I think, if I weren't a chuck/blair fan, i'd be a dan/blair fan, i think the little talk they had in s1 after the photoshoot was the cutest thing everrr..it was weird how Blair treated him as an equal thoughh
jc_chiz thumbnail
yeah! i also notice that there are little improvements with him..😊
preity*zinta thumbnail
Oh I know right Krupa some strange way or another everyones all related on the show except for Nate. But that could all change. Blair's stepsisters with that guyy Aaron who they will probably bring back into Serena's life now that Miss.Carr and Dan seem to be hitting it off.

Oh Oh Oh I was always for Dan and Blair. They're good together in an odd odd way.  But I don't think Blair will ever get over her whole UES and Brooklyn difference
-Krupa- thumbnail
^truee..Blair's a socialite through & through!..did anyelse but me think that little rich women club thing(whatever it was called) was soo corny!..i was just like "are you for real!"
HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^Yeah..that's just going a big over the edge..

btw, are their seriously those kinds of club..??
-Krupa- thumbnail
^i'm guessing there are..the elite clubs..

btw, love the dostana avi!..i loved how Abhi ran all girl style to him!..its was hilar!
preity*zinta thumbnail
Yeah I'm sure theirs like some elite clubs out there for the Blair types. And dude seriously could Blair not find someone like her age to chill with? What was she expecting to get out of chilling with a bunch of old ladies twice her age and why would they ask her to join?

hehe I LOVED the whole Venice story they made up. It was hilirious.