Chuck and Blair :(

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Doesn't it suck how everytime when we think Chuck and Blair can finally work things out and think everything between them is gunna be alright the writers go ahead and make things worse for them.. like honestly what the hell was Chuck thinkingg sleeping with those skanks .. I thought he changedd

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vitna thumbnail
i know seriously i hate that!! i mean even that time when blair tells chuck that she loves him he doesnt believe im like wtf!!! i really want them to be together n every freagin time these wierdoo writers do something that they turn out being seperate!!
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know, but when they do get together..which will be eventually it will be so GREAT.. cause in a way it was like a long time coming.. and if they get together know.. they'll just break up or something soon.
-Krupa- thumbnail
yeaa..hate how they come to peak & fall off the edge over & over!..its sucks..even though its more than obvious that it will be chuck & blair in the end..
preity*zinta thumbnail

^^ I hope so!

Chuck screwed up last week prettty bad. I think Blair's done with him .. for a while atleast.
-Krupa- thumbnail
^how long is a whilee..2 days?..max 2 weeks!😆
preity*zinta thumbnail
^^ aha .. well they seemed to avoid each otherr yest .. lets see how long that lasts
HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess they just din wanna change his character of being naughty and a bad boy. Although, at the beginning it was interesting now it's just irritating as he keeps hurting Blair.

Although, I'm very happy that finally Blair kicked him out. He deserved it! She was with him through everything, even confessed before, always helped him and he just ignored her the whole time.

His character improved a lil' bit in the end of epi 16 when he asked to move back with Lily and her family and I really hope that he could make it up for Blair!
preity*zinta thumbnail

I really like how he took up Lily's offer even though it was for his own benefit and everything .. lets see how it plays out.

-Krupa- thumbnail
I was really happy with the whole Lily-Chuck situation..LOVED how he saved her from jack!..the whole move in with me scene was soo heart warming!