Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: simran85

Yeah, we all are enjoying it very much. And I think a large number of people also enjoys it to the fullest and that made it the number 1 show on Indian television with a very high trp.

good for u then! 😊

i just stated my POV in a decent manner i guess..so u dont need to jump on me!

just because its the no. 1 show n the majority likes it...doesnt mean i have to like it too! it also doesnt mean that it is the best show only cuz it has high trps! ppl choose a wrong govt. also sometimes... so u see 😛

anyways it was just my opinion....

Originally posted by: ManaliS

<br><br>good for u then! 😊<br><br>i just stated my POV in a decent manner i guess..so u dont need to jump on me! <br><br>just because its the no. 1 show n the majority likes it...doesnt mean i have to like it too! it also doesnt mean that it is the best show only cuz it has high trps! ppl choose a wrong govt. also sometimes... so u see 😛<br><br>anyways it was just my opinion.... <br>

hhmm yeah u like mile jab hum tum right ? 😊
FreeBird03 thumbnail
^^no charu...i dont!

used to like it before...but it has become beyond senseless now 😆
its a crap show..lol... imo all shows shud end within a year! cuz after 1 year..they all start going down

i guess i only "like" aap ki antara these days.. haha..

TV is really crap right now... *sigh* nothing good to watch...hmm
Edited by ManaliS - 14 years ago
FreeBird03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh god, who bumped this post??? :S LOL

Ummm.....Manali pretty much said it.....these are definitely not my views anymore....lol

lol anu.. someone bumped this post n posted only a emoticon in reply 😕😆

i know... these are defintiely NOT our views anymore 😆  we had so many expectations from Rajan Shahi back  then..lol

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes, this show is completely different although its the same family drama

there is no adulteration in relations

all the aspects are dealt  aptly

relatopnship between mother daugther, mother son, father daughter, brother sister, friend friend, friend-sister in law, & so on

just love the way all the rituals & other things r shown

^^no charu...i dont!<br><br>used to like it before...but it has become beyond senseless now 😆 <br>its a crap show..lol... imo all shows shud end within a year! cuz after 1 year..they all start going down <br><br>i guess i only "like" aap ki antara these days.. haha..<br><br>TV is really crap right now... *sigh* nothing good to watch...hmm<br>

aap ki antara is good but it's not something u wanna watch everyday or get hooked to it bec. probably it's not the conventional story..i watch it whenever i can..we must encourage shows like this..i like meera also but i really don't trust Sagar's shows anymore..they get into the same rut after sometime..i'm completely off bidai now.. i prefer to watch mile jab hum tum and pavitra rishta at tht time ...

I hope RS doesn't repeat the same mistake with yrkkh , what he did with Bidai 😕
simran85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

good for u then! 😊

i just stated my POV in a decent manner i guess..so u dont need to jump on me!

just because its the no. 1 show n the majority likes it...doesnt mean i have to like it too! it also doesnt mean that it is the best show only cuz it has high trps! ppl choose a wrong govt. also sometimes... so u see 😛

anyways it was just my opinion....

I respect your pov. You have every right to say if you like or don't like something. And nobody can force you to like something which you don't. But my point is, there is always a double opinion, be it forming govt or be it choosing the no. 1 serial. Who has made it no. 1 or voted to form the govt; it's the majority of people. Otherwise they would have not been chosen for that spot. So majority does play the most important role everywhere. But I agree that does not mean everyone will have to like that decision/fact just because most people think that way, there will always be some other opinion to anything and everything.

Again, I've nothing to say about your pov; I appreciate that. But to me it's the best show at this moment. Anyways that's my opinion only. I had no intension to disrespect you, but even then if unknowingly I've hurt you then I'm sorry.

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

aap ki antara is good but it's not something u wanna watch everyday or get hooked to it bec. probably it's not the conventional story..i watch it whenever i can..we must encourage shows like this..i like meera also but i really don't trust Sagar's shows anymore..they get into the same rut after sometime..i'm completely off bidai now.. i prefer to watch mile jab hum tum and pavitra rishta at tht time ...

he just spoiled bidaai n lost the no.1 position n many viewers ...
FreeBird03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

bidaai is totally intolerable now ... thats the reason that i am still watching mjht..cuz it comes at 9.. n thats my usual TV time n therez nothing else to watch...so i was mjht for timepaas...  i cant watch bidaai even for timepaas now... it used to be such a good show.. *sigh* .....

FreeBird03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran85

I respect your pov. You have every right to say if you like or don't like something. And nobody can force you to like something which you don't. But my point is, there is always a double opinion, be it forming govt or be it choosing the no. 1 serial. Who has made it no. 1 or voted to form the govt; it's the majority of people. Otherwise they would have not been chosen for that spot. So majority does play the most important role everywhere. But I agree that does not mean everyone will have to like that decision/fact just because most people think that way, there will always be some other opinion to anything and everything.

Again, I've nothing to say about your pov; I appreciate that. But to me it's the best show at this moment. Anyways that's my opinion only. I had no intension to disrespect you, but even then if unknowingly I've hurt you then I'm sorry.

respect ur POV too 😊 n u didnt hurt me..not at all..u were expressing your POV only... 😊