free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

The vibes felt different between the trio. However, it’s obvious as the actors have changed. I think it would be nice if makers show more buildup scenes of Abhira with the new actors. There should be more scenes of Armaan and Abhira to create the rapport and connection. Armaan was looking at Ruhi with adoration. The kind of look one has when looking over their lover. Though they both look good together, it feels wrong due to their relation. Focus should be more on Abhira and Armaan. The team (actors, writers, and directors) will need to work more to recreate the bond between the leads. The task might be difficult but I have faith in YRKKH team. All the best to the team. I also wish the best to the previous actors. It must really hard time for them. Hope they find new opportunities to move forward in their life.                                                                        P. S.: please don’t use negative comments or derogatory words when addressing a character, actor or anyone. It feels so wrong to read them. 

Edited by free_willy - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: free_willy

The vibes felt different between the trio. However, it’s obvious as the actors have changed. I think it would be nice if makers show more buildup scenes of Abhira with the new actors. There should be more scenes of Armaan and Abhira to create the rapport and connection. Armaan was looking at Ruhi with adoration. The kind of look one has when looking over their lover. Though they both look good together, it feels wrong due to their relation. Focus should be more on Abhira and Armaan. The team (actors, writers, and directors) will need to work more to recreate the bond between the leads. The task might be difficult but I have faith in YRKKH team. All the best to the team. I also wish the best to the previous actors. It must really hard time for them. Hope they find new opportunities to move forward in their life.                                                                        P. S.: please don’t use negative comments or derogatory words when addressing a character, actor or anyone. It feels so wrong to read them. 

First things first, Armaan does adore Ruhi. Now is that long-lasting love or a minute's infatuation, only Armaan (hopefully) knows. Also Ruhi will always be "special" to him in some way, there's no denying that. Now it's the story of how Ruhi grows out of this with and how Armaan restarts with Abhira. It's hard with this trio though because Ruhi and Armaan look good together compared with Armaan and Abhira.

Anjelica18021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahi10

First things first, Armaan does adore Ruhi. Now is that long-lasting love or a minute's infatuation, only Armaan (hopefully) knows. Also Ruhi will always be "special" to him in some way, there's no denying that. Now it's the story of how Ruhi grows out of this with and how Armaan restarts with Abhira. It's hard with this trio though because Ruhi and Armaan look good together compared with Armaan and Abhira.

Because ar ruhi both are new actors and clothes are also same but diff from abh

We were just used to see sheh with sam so it will difficult to accept them

But i disagree that new ar don't look good with abh because in picture they look good together 

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 1 months ago
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahi10

Yes I felt that too. Based on today’s episode, the connection of Armaan with Ruhi felt stronger compared to his connection with Abhira. Even though we had that fall and eye lock scene, there was something missing. It might take some time to recreate the bond and connection of Abhira with new Armaan. Let’s see how it goes…

Edited by free_willy - 1 months ago
CottonCandyy thumbnail

I know it's a big change seeing a new actor take on a main character, especially after we've grown accustomed to the previous one. But everyone should give the new guy some time to adjust. He's bringing a fresh energy to the role and is already showing promise. Unlike the previous actor who struggled to find his footing till the last week, this new actor is embodying the character of an established lawyer much more convincingly.

Plus, his portrayal of the "dadisa" lover boy dynamic is spot on. I particularly liked how he balanced being a dadisa fan without coming across as a doormat. I was afraid he will come across as cold but surprisingly he was soft towards Abhira and I liked the trip and fall scene smiley36.

In short I’m excited about new Armaan because he finally looks like responsible,successful, soft elder son of Poddars instead of a adopted child smiley36

About the new Ruhi ! The chemistry between her and the Abhira is just spot on, especially in those rival siblings moments at the thandai bar. I know it might take some time to get used to the change, I also find it hard to see actual acting than just meme content but trust me, this new Ruhi is very convincing. I would like to see her and Rohit’s story smiley36

So, let's give these new actors a chance to shine and see where the story takes us. Who knows, we might end up loving this new dynamic even more than before!smiley36

Methylbutanoate thumbnail

I used to not like gen 4 even though i watch it daily but after watching today's ep i started liking it❤️ can't wait for tomorrow's ep... Feels like dkp was very prepared for today's ep cuz they used sooo many new bgms which is giving different vibes😍

Edited by Methylbutanoate - 1 months ago
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: free_willy

Yes I felt that too. Based on today’s episode, the connection of Armaan with Ruhi felt stronger compared to his connection with Abhira. Even though we had that fall and eye lock scene, there was something missing. It might take some time to recreate the bond and connection of Abhira with new Armaan. Let’s see how it goes…

Because ab ar has not fallen for eo yet