Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: vishlesha

Hes justified in his anger...because no matter what they say about him....he never seems to go in the bottom three....

So its likely that the judges are pissed...

And Anu Mallik is known for his hasrhness.......

so yeah...

I don't get it, why is he pissed off with Remo? it is audience decision to keep him in the show, he is not violating any rules to stay on. Also he is treating another person as a shit on national television, he has no right for that. What is harshness? If I am harsh and does not like what Anu or someone says, do I have the right to go and slap him on national TV?
Edited by kaushikbasu - 15 years ago
The judges dont understand that the public will support the person who needs it. Not who necessariliy deserves support.

By the judges tearing down Remo, it makes people want to vote for him more, because he is not being treated right! Usually people vote and support the person who isnt being treated properly.
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agreed, Remo isn't the strongest person on the show. phirbi, AM has no right to insult Remo like this..
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawn89

The judges dont understand that the public will support the person who needs it. Not who necessariliy deserves support.

By the judges tearing down Remo, it makes people want to vote for him more, because he is not being treated right! Usually people vote and support the person who isnt being treated properly.

Very well said,  👏👏👏 I have to say I am one of those people. I am always rooting for the underdogs.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yah but he was right! Remo hasnt been singing any good for all the galas and if thats the type of singing he is going to be providing, he has no right to be in the show, because so many of the other contests sing ten times better then him and they have been eliminated while Remo has been safe all the time. Example: Shinni! She was amazing! Its not right for good contests, consistant contestants to be kicked out while the not so good ones remain safe all the time. What kind of judgements are the audience making? Based on looks? Based on eligibility? Based on Gender? Anu Malik was fully justified in what he said. I do think it was a bit harsh, but if thats the way audience understands that Remo shouldnt be in the show, then so be it!Edited by frenzgrl129 - 15 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: frenzgrl129

yah but he was right! Remo hasnt been singing any good for all the galas and if thats the type of singing he is going to be providing, he has no right to be in the show, because so many of the other contests sing ten times better then him and they have been eliminated while Remo has been safe all the time. Example: Shinni! She was amazing! Its not right for good contests, consistant contestants to be kicked out while the not so good ones remain safe all the time. What kind of judgements are the audience making? Based on looks? Based on eligibility? Based on Gender?

No based on sympathy. Our problem is not why he is staying but judges being insultive to a contestant who is their not because of his faults or unfair play. BTW if Remo would have been 10 times better, Shini would have been eliminated anyway.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

No based on sympathy. Our problem is not why he is staying but judges being insultive to a contestant who is their not because of his faults or unfair play. BTW if Remo would have been 10 times better, Shini would have been eliminated anyway.

Well said, 👏👏👏
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ditto i had same feelings yday.. i dunno y dese ii production house doesnt remove him  as de judge..
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree anu malik was way out of line saying that to remo

ne1lhay thumbnail

you know guys- this whole topic is foolish.

I don't understand why don't you see it this way. Why don't you see that AM is rather honest compared to other diplomatic ppl. ( all you guys are part of this rubbish dump).. Your country doesn't support integrity at all..that's why its ful of corruption, dishonesty, betrayal and all that cal.

Remo should take this comment positively and prove to AM that he can be Indian idol

ridiculous!