Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I can't remember that girl's name from last season, the one that had the extremely immature voice, she was 16 yrs old --- Richa, Rucha?

Remo's situation reminds me of her. After she would sing in her extremely child-like, whiny voice, Javed Akhtar would say to her, well there's nothing you can do about your voice, so I don't know what to tell you. Well, I agree, there's nothing that she could do, but then weren't the judges who brought her here in the first place? Aren't the judges that brought Remo here as well, didn't they think all this through before hand then.

I say that they should have a raise whatever the age requirement is for the show, at the age of 16, 17, even 18, some voices aren't mature enough, and that fact isn't realized until you hear them perform on stage.

Now the public should have some decency and start voting properly and accordingly. Otherwise, these judges don't know how to handle things and will constantly ruin the kid's self confidence. Neither will his singing get better from all the bashing from the judges nor will his willpower get stronger.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ne1lhay

you know guys- this whole topic is foolish.

I don't understand why don't you see it this way. Why don't you see that AM is rather honest compared to other diplomatic ppl. ( all you guys are part of this rubbish dump).. Your country doesn't support integrity at all..that's why its ful of corruption, dishonesty, betrayal and all that cal.

Remo should take this comment positively and prove to AM that he can be Indian idol

ridiculous!

Whoa dude chill out. You don't agree, you say you don't agree and provide an explanation. It ain't doing anyone any good by pointing fingers and calling other's names. I agree, judges are being "honest", but where was there honesty when Mohit sang Khuda Jaane, or when Kapil sang Kya hua tera vaada. Babe, double-standard honesty is still a lie.
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 15 years ago
salmaankhan86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't understand why don't you see it this way. Why don't you see that AM is rather honest compared to other diplomatic ppl. ( all you guys are part of this rubbish dump).. Your country doesn't support integrity at all..that's why its ful of corruption, dishonesty, betrayal and all that cal.

Remo should take this comment positively and prove to AM that he can be Indian idol

ridiculous!

no-one on this topic is saying what anu malik is saying is "wrong" as far as his judgement is concerned .. we're talking about how no-one has a right to bash someone on national tv like that .. okay, he's told the kid before about what he thinks but to constantly have a go at him repeatedly week after week is WRONG!! .. yeah i agree if his singing is rubbish he should say it .. he should say where he's gone wrong and what he could do to improve .. just cutting to the chase and bashing him is just indecent!! if he's so against him, then he should've just kept his mouth shut!! .. even if he had said "i dont want to comment" .. him and the audience would've got the hint about what he's thinking .. that guy needs to learn manners .. he's such a simon cowell wannabe!!! and btw, you're referring that mentality to india? .. most of these people who have been commenting on this topic are outside of india mate ..

Edited by salmaankhan86 - 15 years ago
Athena90 thumbnail
yeah i agree.. i mean u cant say such things.. its just not fair.. u should just be open to possibilities.. argh!

i think anu malik really isnt a good judge. i prefer sonu nigam!
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah he crossed the line ab Remo ko aur hard work karna chahie  ta k wo Indian idol ban sake.
ritzbitz thumbnail
he is the bakra of II4. each year the respected judges do find one such  and  keep it  halaling with their comments.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what he said is right but the way he said it was rude.........but thats Anu Malik for you.........subtlety is not his strong point........😆
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ritzbitz

he is the bakra of II4. each year the respected judges do find one such  and  keep it  halaling with their comments.

yeah you have point.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ridiculous!

If this topic is foolish for you, why are you reading and replying to it? Who are you to call us a part of this "rubbish dump". You really do need to pay attention to your english vocabulary before writing in a public forum. It is really rude and uncalled for to call people like you have been calling "crap", "rubbish dump"

If our contry does not support integrity at all like you are saying, why are you bothering yourself reading our posts in our forums. Who are you to judge our country?
i agree with the fact that remo is one of the weakest.
but anu  malik has no right to insult anyone..anu malik thinks too much of himself.
and i think anu malik is bashing himself by stating these remarks as he was among the judges who chose Remo in the prelim rounds.