- Anu Malik:"I don't see you as the Indian Idol" -

salmaankhan86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Anu Malik crossed the line when he gave a "smack in the face" to Remo by saying he didnt see him as an Indian Idol .. poor kid; would've shattered all his hopes and hard work to pieces!! .. Anu Malik has no right to insult a contestant like that .. if he doesn't see him as the Indian Idol .. fine, keep it to yourself!! he just made the kid feel out of place and after all of that, don't you think Remo would be thinking "what's the point in me being here if they don't even see me as the Indian Idol"!

Anu Malik and his comments are cheap .. He's always biased in his judging!!! 😡 shame on you!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wish that they replaced anu malik with sonu nigam or someone, but i dont think sonu nigam would come back after he quit the show ages ago. But i still hope they replace anu malik.
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you are so right !!!!
i knwo remo dnt sing well and all
but then why did u even give him a chance to cum if u dnt see him as an indian idol
its anu's fualt to get remo in the show.
And after listening to this remo would have been so heart broken maybe he wuld make himself think that he wuld nvr be able to sing.....
Anu malik has no decency as to wht to say and how people would feel about it.
salmaankhan86 thumbnail
.. thats the thing .. indian idol will never replace anu cos he's the "face" of the show .. to be honest .. i dont think the show would be the same without him too .. yep, his comments can be stupid at times but when he does pass on true and to-the-point comments, he is right .. all he needs to stop doing is giving biased comments and stop thinking he's the best amongst all judges ..
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Wen he tells them to come to the audition rounds, he tells them that they are good and gives some of the false hope, wen they get threw to the gala's he shatters there hope. In all the other shows like Sa re gama pa they who ever that they cants sing, but then they encourage them to sing better.
risingsun thumbnail
dont worry guys ..... remo will be the indian idol ...... so just cheer up !!!!
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: risingsun

dont worry guys ..... remo will be the indian idol ...... so just cheer up !!!!

NNNnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo 😭
salmaankhan86 thumbnail
.. loooll its not that i want him to be the indian idol!! he's one of the weakest amongst all contestants .. it's just the way anu and the other judges act towards him .. its just indecent 🤢
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmaankhan86

.. loooll its not that i want him to be the indian idol!! he's one of the weakest amongst all contestants .. it's just the way anu and the other judges act towards him .. its just indecent 🤢

I completely agree with you. Doesn't matter if a contestant is the best or the weakest, they still have a heart and emotions. Anu Malik just reached the lowest of the low point by making a comment like that to poor Remo. What is he gaining by tearing and breaking down a poor kid like that? Some kudos from a small group of people? The rest of the junta will naturally feel sorry to see a kid humiliated like that every single week if not from one judge, then another. Poor, Remo. My heart goes out to you. Hang in there kid 😊
mishty1033 thumbnail
Hes justified in his anger...because no matter what they say about him....he never seems to go in the bottom three....

So its likely that the judges are pissed...

And Anu Mallik is known for his hasrhness.......

so yeah...