Written Update - 25 December 2008

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Sorry for the delay guys. Got busy with Christmas stuff. Merry Christmas to all of you.🥳

December 25, 2008

Vish gives the letter to Radhika and convinces her to go and give it to Dev as their parents wouldn't be happy if Vish goes to meet Dev before marriage. Radhika is excited because she wanted to see Dev too. She takes the letter and is runs to the ghat. On the way a pandit sees her and tells her to take some chandan as her father had asked for it but she is not listening and keeps going. The pandit thinks that she is in some other world today (Kisna song playing in the background)

Dev is waiting of his Vish and sees a guy selling flutes. He takes one and starts playing and a crowd gathers. Rads is coming thinking where Dev would be waiting on the ghats and how she will find him. Rads hears the flute and runs towards Dev and smiles when she sees him. She thinks why this stranger keeps coming in front of her and then she remembers that Dev is waiting for her. She is about to turn and go when a woman in the crowd asks Dev who he is as he played the flute so well. Dev says his name and Rads is shocked and sad. The crowd goes away and Dev comes to Rads and tells her he was waiting for a long time. She doesn't speak and just shows him the letter. Dev takes the letter and Rads runs from there. Dev tries to stop her but the letter flies away to the water and when he gets it the ink is washed away. He runs after Rads calling her as Vishakha but she has run away crying. Dev is upset that he didn't get to talk to her or read her letter. Radhika runs all the way home and sits in front of Kanha and cries her heart out thinking about how she had started to fall for dev (Rubina is good at crying. It doesn't look fake at all. I felt so back for Rads).

Dadi laughs seeing the washed out letter and asks Dev what he did other than giving a bath to the letter. Dev complains that she ran away before he got a chance to say anything and the letter fell in the water before he got to read it. He is sad that he still doesn't know how she feels about him. Radhika is complaining to Kanha that she made the mistake of falling for Vishakha's Dev and how she could make such a mistake. Dadi tells Dev that the letter probably said that she is dreaming about the day he will come with the baraat. Rads on the other hand thinks that if Dev is for Vishakha then why could she see feelings for her in his eyes. She thinks maybe she made a mistake in understanding. Then she thinks maybe Dev made a mistake but then why did his rishta come for Vishakha. She is confused.

She thinks that she should tell her mother about the whole thing and just as she is about to leave she imagines Amma cursing her for trying to steal Vishakha's good fortune. Radhika feels that she is being ungrateful to her parents and besides she thinks that a guy like Dev would never fall for a orphan like her. She promises in front of Kanha that she'll stop thinking about Dev. Just then she turns around and Vish is standing behind her.END>

Precap: Dev calls Shashtri house and Rads picks up. Shashtri tells Purohit ji that they don't have the means to give a dowry.

Comments: Don't know if Vish heard Radhika or not. Hope she did. The theme song for RaDev I think is made just for the show. It had new lyrics today. Its such a beautiful song.

Tomorrow's update: I will not be able to update tomorrow. If no one else updates then i will post the written update on Saturday.

Please press the thankyou button if you like my work.

Edited by jinc118 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene2008 thumbnail
thank you, i am starting to like this new show!
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for Update...i also feel bad for Radh..Dev still is vish..atleast she should tell him..she is not vish..
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update. It is wonderful as always =)
OLGNES thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the wonderful update.....⭐️