Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: flower146

What has happend so far?πŸ˜• i am so confused, the last time i watched shree was when hari, shree, madhu, and bappu were forcing dayya to tell the truth. And Motibaa say she was the daughter in law of the house, what has happend after that? Please help me!!! I want to continue watching the show and i want to know what has happend after that.

thank You so much😊

Shree comes to know, when Damayanti are Sumati are talking that Kangana was wife of Anant. She decides she wont tell this to Madhu bhabhi. Kangana in Bindiya's body is syccessfull in increasing the power of vashikaran over Hari. Shree's mother's spirit comes and tells her not to distrust Hari but to help him. Kangana creates mis-understanding between Hari and Shree and Shree thinks there is another woman in Hari's life. Dahya Bhai introduces Mangda to Shree and tells her she can soleve all her problems. MAngda is a medium who can contact spirits. Kangana gets worried about Mangda and tries to throw her out but is unsuccessfull.Somehow Shree comes to that Bindiya is the woman in Hari's life and Hari tells her he wants to marry Bindiya. Shree comes to know that Kangana has possessed Bindiya's body. Now, Shree has to prove it to everyone that its not Bindiya but Kangana who wants to separate Hari and her.

fariarmaan thumbnail
guyzzzz i m new here...
can sumone plzzzz telll me hq link of title song of shreee
"itna mai pyar dun
sansein bhi waar dun"
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz kindllllyyyyyyy  helppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can any1 give me mp3 link of title track of Shreeeeeeeeeee

Thanxxxxxx in adv
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: AFSHA18

Can any1 give me mp3 link of title track of Shreeeeeeeeeee

Thanxxxxxx in adv

Hey Afsha...check here 😊

Dowload Shree Title Song
sirani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
can anyone please give me the background musics played in Shree.
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me
alydesi_chick thumbnail
 did shree die?????????
i hope not???
im kinda really confused right now as to wat actually happed??
πŸ˜•
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: alydesi_chick

did shree die?????????

i hope not???
im kinda really confused right now as to wat actually happed??
πŸ˜•

No Shree did not die...Hari got possessed by Kangana. You can read the update here
16th July_written update
saatphereizcool thumbnail
Hi! I am rather behind as I am in America. I was wondering why Shree wants to get Hari married to Bindya even though Kanga is inside Bindya...what compelled her to make such a deision and why are the family members a part of it and why is shree so bent on it,,,please tell me and how come hari is ok with it and didnt he try to stop Shree

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Peace.
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: saatphereizcool

Hi! I am rather behind as I am in America. I was wondering why Shree wants to get Hari married to Bindya even though Kanga is inside Bindya...what compelled her to make such a deision and why are the family members a part of it and why is shree so bent on it,,,please tell me and how come hari is ok with it and didnt he try to stop Shree

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Peace.

Shree knew that its actually not Bindiya but Kangna's spirit inside her thats trying to separate Shree and Hari. She also knows that under the influence of Kangna's black magic Hari has agreed to get married to Bindiya(Kangna).Hari is not in his senses.So to defeat Kangna at her own game Shree thinks about supporting the wedding so she can work a exposing Kangna in front of the whole family.
saatphereizcool thumbnail
ok so shree is ok with the wedding cuz she wants to use it as an excuse to expose kangna?