Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: chweetweety

Hello Everyone,

I am not a regular visitor to this section, but sometimes read couple of the episodes. Can someone fill up for me?

I have understood that Hari's marriage from the beginning was an issue and every rishta that came for him something or the other happens and it gets cancelled. finally he meets shree who is very timid. He falls in love with her and somehow gets married to her. Now shree knows that what all happenned about his marriage earlier was becoz of an aatma. She tries to fight the atma for hari. Now what is this mangalsutra issue? why is hari so disappointed and why is he behaving so wierd? Did they show what happenned with Hari that he is behaving so bad with Shree?

Hari was actually married to Kangna(aatma) before she dies.Now she cannot see Hari with anybody thats why she is troubling Shree.And seems to be under the influence of aatma and thats why he is acting weird.The Mangalsutra probably belonged to the aatma and hence, has triggered this weird behaviour in Hari.

bling_diva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
could any plz post the mp3 vesion of title song shree
i really like it but i could not find
divyankadevrais thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello guys i want dat song name and film wich was played when hari meets bindiya in rain dat song's gr888 na something like   chehra and all dat it was nice i wanted it and it continued when hari peeping into bindiya's room also
divscool12 thumbnail
hey ppl can any1 plz tell me whats the raaz..>???
i mean did they telecast it...?? if yes what is it...??
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: divscool12

hey ppl can any1 plz tell me whats the raaz..>???

i mean did they telecast it...?? if yes what is it...??

No they havent shown exactly what hte raaz is..but someway Hari,Kangna and the mangalsutra are related to each other.We all are still waiting for the mystery to unfold.
DeepaliC thumbnail

Hi,

Can someone tell me what that shiv arthi was? or what movie it was from. If anyone has a link to that it would be great. thankks.

Aesha thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Has anyone uploaded mp3s of title track and background tracks( wada raha)

most of the forums have mp3s of background scores...just wanne to know if i can find it in this forum too..

thanks

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aesha

Has anyone uploaded mp3s of title track and background tracks( wada raha)

most of the forums have mp3s of background scores...just wanne to know if i can find it in this forum too..

thanks

Hi,

You can find both male and female mp3 version of the song in this topic :

4U2NV thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello
can someone brief me on this show.. i just started and confused whats goin on..
please update me.. thanks..
kelliechevron thumbnail
So who was the guy in the wheelchair?? I'm a new viewer, only seen a few episodes, was wondering who the guy in the wheelchair was in today's episode?