Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kelliechevron

So who was the guy in the wheelchair?? I'm a new viewer, only seen a few episodes, was wondering who the guy in the wheelchair was in today's episode?

The guy on wheelchair is Hari's father.
Please use helpdesk if you have any questions.
princessgirl92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi. I'm new to the Shree forum and I was just a bit confused. Why is Hari's mother treating Shree really badly. It looks like Hari's mother's possessed. Could anyone help me please.

Thanks
Edited by princessgirl92 - 14 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessgirl92

Hi. I'm new to the Shree forum and I was just a bit confused. Why is Hari's mother treating Shree really badly. It looks like Hari's mother's possessed. Could anyone help me please.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. 😊

Yes, Hari's mother gets possessed by Kangna, hte spirit on hte first night of Shree-Hari's wedding. And she tortures Shree so that she would not go close to Hari and all family members will hate her.
zeefan 1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can anyone please tell the episode no when hari got possessed by the ghost

sweetnsour546 thumbnail
hey...so i watch shree in america and a few weeks ago, i started watching the india episodes. Im just a bit confused and had some questions: Whats the deal with this kangana girl? who is she...i did not get the full story on her? why is she so in love with hari? Where did bindiya come from...i did not know shree had a sister?...yeah basically thats it....anyother information from around that time would be really helpful and greatly appreciated....thanks so much!
sisler thumbnail
same here - all i know is bindiya is shree's cousin and this kangana is the girl wid whom hari ran away 20 years back, this gurl was married to madu's husband i guess, no one is willing to give shree any detail abt how and why hari ran wid his bhabi but it seems kangana is really in love wid him .. but he has no memory of her or running away wid her!! :D hope this helps
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetnsour546

hey...so i watch shree in america and a few weeks ago, i started watching the india episodes. Im just a bit confused and had some questions: Whats the deal with this kangana girl? who is she...i did not get the full story on her? why is she so in love with hari? Where did bindiya come from...i did not know shree had a sister?...yeah basically thats it....anyother information from around that time would be really helpful and greatly appreciated....thanks so much!

Kangana was Hari's neighbour and a very stubborn girl. She was in love with Hari but she couldnt get married to Hari, but for some unavoidable reason she got married to Anant. But still she kept loving Hari. Bindiya is Shree's cousin sister. She has come to Mumbai for her exams. But she gets possessed by Kangana's ghost.

Hope this information helps.😊 
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What has happend so far?πŸ˜• i am so confused, the last time i watched shree was when hari, shree, madhu, and bappu were forcing dayya to tell the truth. And Motibaa say she was the daughter in law of the house, what has happend after that? Please help me!!! I want to continue watching the show and i want to know what has happend after that.
thank You so much😊
**superstarz** thumbnail
hey. i have recently started to watch this show so i am a lil lost. can someone please give me a summary of what the show is about?
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: **superstarz**

hey. i have recently started to watch this show so i am a lil lost. can someone please give me a summary of what the show is about?

Check this, this thread might help you :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1175870