Shree

>>||Shree Help Desk||<<

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Post your Shree Questions & Queries here

Hey Guys,

This is a new show and every show should have a help desk for our members, so i made one

Please post ALL your questions and queries in this topic.

In here you can ask the question and you will get help

If you know the answer to any question asked here, please reply and help that member. Also, Please refrain from chatting in this topic.

Hope this 'Help Desk' Helps

Love & Regards,

Sharona, Imran, Margi & Pari

Edited by Candylover - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Does anyone know when this show is going to start in the USA?

gujugurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: soap-critic

Does anyone know when this show is going to start in the USA?

hi i'm guessing it should start in 2-3 weeks since the episodes differ in that much length of time..

luv margi
happy9909 thumbnail
approximately when will it start in USA
harishree thumbnail
Hi i'm new here and sorry i created a new thread for my request.
and now my reduest is that i want shree's latest episodes, video mix and the songs played in the serial or created someone else in this computer
-Sharona- thumbnail
Originally posted by: harishree

Hi i'm new here and sorry i created a new thread for my request.

and now my reduest is that i want shree's latest episodes, video mix and the songs played in the serial or created someone else in this computer

Hi Harishree, you can find the episode here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1096715
and the video mixes you will find here : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1097712
and the songs played in the serials are in the song collection which is this link : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1096636
hope that helped, if you need more help don't hesitate 😊

Regards,
Sharona

harishree thumbnail
my name is sheetal and i have to ask a question that how can we make thevideos or video mixes of any serial ?
-Sharona- thumbnail

my name is sheetal and i have to ask a question that how can we make thevideos or video mixes of any serial ?

Hi Sheetal
To make a video mix you need widows movie maker, you have to download the videos with the scenes from a show
example : hari & shree scenes....you take their scenes and then look for a song and then when you have to import the videos and song in movie maker and let's say you want the scene where they dance and then after  that where they hug..you have to drag the dance scene to the story board /timeline and the song you have to drag it right under the timeline...then click on the video and go to sound...put the video on mute and then after the dance you put the hug scene and mute the video again..if you have any other scenes you can add those  also...when your done click play and you will hear the song witgh the scenes

harishree thumbnail

i have another question how we can mute the video

-Sharona- thumbnail

i have another question how we can mute the video

after you put the video on the timeline click on it and go to clip then audio and then click mute...you will find the clip button next to tools & play